Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I continue

just keep on going, waiting isn't a problem.
- 1 (16.7%)
I don't care if you continue.
- 0 (0%)
wait until you're more available (summer, probably), then continue.
- 1 (16.7%)
wait until you're more available, then start up a similar RTD with better rules.
- 4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: By the Unwritten book turn 3: FORCE Feed [PLAYERS WANTED]  (Read 8480 times)

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
Turn 3: FORCE Feed
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2013, 07:41:43 pm »

Turn 3: FORCE Feed

Crawl south a bit, point the Rod of Wonder at myself.
[INT:1-5] (lasts for 5 turns)
You point the rod at yourself, and you feel it beginning to work, making you harder, more durable, you feel it turning your skin to solid stone! And then you realize something, it's turning all of you to stone, completely solidifying you in place... well that could have gone better!

Gather up my bacony fireball and hurl it at a random player. Fly to the south of the arena, away from any players.
Use bacon grease powers on the hole thing.

Bat the grenades with my metal arm
[Ash STR: 3+2]
[Blob DEX vs. Ash DEX: 2-5 vs. 1-5]
[Ash END: 5+2]
As Ash shoves away the grenade with her metal limb, he notices something that doesn't look deflectable: A giant sphere of fire.She tries to leap out of the way, but did not realize that the thrower had completely missed, and Ash only succeeded in throwing herself partly into the giant sphere of flame. Thankfully, only her robotic half went in, and she didn't feel a thing, though she does smell different.
Blob, trying to fly away, realizes he's practically surrounded by weird, insane people. Then again he is a blob of flying flesh, so he can't really judge.

Use my bacon grease powers on the hole to get diamond skin!
Murder anyone who attacks me or my friends with bacon grease. If none attack, use SuperBlast's machine.
Examine the area. Look for something constructive to do. If that fails, point Rod of Wonder at someone and use it.
[Rand INT:4+5]
[Keynes: 2+3]
[Burt INT: 4](lasts 2 turns)
As Burt is wandering around, finding it difficult to be constructive with nothing to construct and a giant suit on you, when suddenly two jets of bacon grease (one clearly superior) go rushing just over his head. These jets of pure bacon give Rand diamond skin, and seem to make Keynes feel weaker. This all takes Burt by surprise and he decides it would be most constructive to shoot at them with her newly found staff. The spell backfires, however, and she feels a surge of enlightenment; everything is clear to her now.
...including just how insane her predicament is.

Easter Bunny looks over his shoulder and commands Mini-bunny to begin pelting people with eggs before putting someone in a headlock and shove chocolate into their oesophagus using my STRENGTH!
[Mini DEX vs. Guy DEX: 5+7 vs. 1] heh...
[Bunny STR:5+5]
[Guy END: 1]
The mini bunny heads up to your rival, and after a brilliant display of bouncing, throwing, and garbing, has him in one of the most incredible headlocks imaginable, with Guy still thinking frantically about how to counter the Bunnies first move. You then proceed to stuff chocolate down his throat, through his skull... details, details. You also feel a surge of power.

That One Guy died a chocolaty, disgusting death!

You can make it so that any weather effect you want is happening inside this room (it doesn't matter you're inside), it just needs to be something relatively normal (rain, snow, frost), nothing instantly damaging like hail.

Jayf spawns just east of the helicopter wreck

((You know, there's an equal chance for the rod of wonder to effect its target or its user, it's just that its always been the user, and it's kind of getting on my nerves now.))

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:45:57 pm by +!!scientist!!+ »
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: By the Unwritten book turn 3: FORCE Feed [PLAYERS WANTED]
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2013, 07:52:27 pm »

Use rod of wonder on GWG.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2013, 08:05:16 pm »

Muhahaha! The great baconmancer has become even greater! Now to flaunt around my power.... Hm.... Oh a bunny guy! Let's make some rabbit soup with a bacon aftertaste!

Walk over to the bunny guy and his friend and bacon grease them to death!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2013, 09:31:55 pm »

Use bacon grease on the hole.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2013, 10:00:58 pm »

Wait. Try to not be stoned. Point Rod of Wonder at whatever it's pointed at.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2013, 12:35:44 am »

Walk toward the attacker(Blob) and murder him.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2013, 02:41:15 am »

Easter Bunny makes it so chocolate rains from the ceiling. That's relatively normal weather right?
Then, noticing Rand trying to attack him, he calls upon Mini-Bunny to pelt him with eggs until he falls over dead in deliciousness! Forever. Assist Mini-bunny myself bye punching him with chocolate coated fingers. It's too hard to reach up into the mouth of someone so high!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2013, 10:15:05 am »

"Man, I feel like a woman for some reason. Well, let's hope it passes. I suspect it might, but it also might not."

Take the Rod of Wonder and point it at Rand, then use it.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2013, 02:01:11 pm »

Is that meant to be your action?

Anyway, I realize I'm not updating frequently... at all, and I also realize that this wasn't the best idea or a good implementation thereof. I also realize that I choose a bad time to do this at, and I am really not cut out for GM'ing, so I'll leave it up to you guys as for what to do. Please be honest.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2013, 05:39:06 pm »

Is that meant to be your action?

Anyway, I realize I'm not updating frequently... at all, and I also realize that this wasn't the best idea or a good implementation thereof. I also realize that I choose a bad time to do this at, and I am really not cut out for GM'ing, so I'll leave it up to you guys as for what to do. Please be honest.

I think its a great idea, personally.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]