Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: Dom3 Round 12: Game has started  (Read 28899 times)

MentalFather

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't panic.
    • View Profile
Re: Dom3 Round 12: Game has started
« Reply #405 on: August 26, 2013, 02:35:35 pm »

I have just seen the score tables. Wow! It's seems I'm fighting with Arco for the "magic lead", and Ulm is the "steel lead", with all that army (but maybe Bogarus has something to say about this).

Anyways Marignon, Abysia, Arco and C'tis aren't sending the turns.
So we are 4 still here.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #406 on: August 26, 2013, 02:43:04 pm »

I must admit with only maybe 2 provinces I can see why Abysia would not be sending in turns but if Acro being the big dog not sending in turns this could get bad. Basically I fear turning Acro AI because I doubt you guys are ready for the war that will come from an AI of that size. Honestly its quite annoying to see the one in the lead seem to just give up. I would like to hear the reason for it. Its not like there is a time press on turning in turns.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 28, 2013, 07:36:53 am »

Anyways Marignon

In my case I thought the game ended and wasn't concluded by mistake, as well as other details I am not allowed to get into.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #408 on: August 28, 2013, 01:06:29 pm »

I was going to end it if no one had spoken out against ending it. Since people still wanted to play the game goes on.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

MentalFather

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't panic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 29, 2013, 07:24:03 am »

So now you can send the turns, Marignon. ;D

I think this is getting started. I hope Arco comes back.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 03, 2013, 01:47:50 pm »

Computer problems mean I won't be getting in my turn until late Thursday or early Friday. An extension would be appreciated but if not, I'll just stale.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #411 on: September 08, 2013, 11:19:56 pm »

Huh, half the people are permastalling. Course one of those has one province which is being sieged but yeah.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2013, 04:20:08 pm »

*Shrugs* Free land grabs for the rest of us. Those infernal rituals aren't fueling themselves :P!
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 13, 2013, 12:09:12 pm »

Peeps, round 14 needs a sub for MA Ulm. It's a major, 100+ province empire with a good situation and many options for diplomacy and war.
Definitely a late game now, with most artifacts forged(a lot of them by Ulm), and both SCs and heavily-enchanted armies prowling the countryside.

We'd appreciaty anyone with a willingness to kick some wholesale arse.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #414 on: September 14, 2013, 09:59:11 pm »

Okay this round is closed. Everyone except 2 people of which I am one of them stalled last turn. Since round 15 showed that I need to crack down more on this kind of thing I must apologize as its probably my fault that this game fell into such ill repair.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]