poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 103575 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

And, of course, this game runs on badass, so it's totally gonna happen.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Miss hall heres my plan, we split up in to two sections A and B, A move in from the stern and takes the bridge, as B comes in from the storm  and takes the lower decks.
Now just one question, can either of you use Scuba set?" Schmitz asks you.

---------------
12 hours later, your in side a small cabin cruiser heading towards the Umi no joō.

"There, your all zipped up. " you tell Nicolette as you finish zipping up her wet suit.
"Thank you for than, i think i'll need "help" getting it off later" nicolette gives you a sly wink and a smile.

The day light is fading as you sight the Umi no joō, glowing on the infrared.

Quicky as the others make ready, you steer in geting closer to the Umi no joō.

"Well miss hall , we'll see you on the ship"  Schmitz tells you with a mechanical wheeze.

Nicolette grins at you thru the full-face diving mask before with a splash she disapers in the back waves below, her red pony tail flowing behind her as she swims away.

After half an hour you pull the boat along side the:
Bow with it's tempting harpoon gun
The stern, it looks to be easier to get on board that way.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: items (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

well we haven't killed anyone with a harpoon gun yet, so I say we go for the bow.  Because we have gotta kill as many people in as many creative ways as possible.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

well we haven't killed anyone with a harpoon gun yet, so I say we go for the bow.  Because we have gotta kill as many people in as many creative ways as possible.
Don't forget to rip someone limb from limb with our incredible strength as well!

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

We must kill as many people in as many amusing/disgusting/weird ways as possible.  Simply because we're effectively a demi-god now.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Should we disable communications first, so they can't send for backup?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Oh come off it.  This is just a particularly energetic party!  And, as they say, the more the merrier!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You leap up, graping the hand rail as the boat collides.
Pulling your self up with one hand, you valit the railings and land on the deck by the harpoon gun.

You tie your small boat to the railings and creep over to the harpoon gun.
Wheeling it around to face the bridge, you spot the radio desk and with a whoosh you send the massive harpoon on it way.

The officer at the radio is pined to the a wall behind him, the harpoon digging in deep, then blowing him apart as it detonates, showering the deck with blood spatted glass and chunks of meat.

Your eyes blaze with a green light as you rush to the cabin, a guard shouts at you, you just ignoring him for you can see where every bullet will land before he fires.
He emptys his gun at you in a useless gesture, his shots glance harmlessly from your body.
You slam him to the wall, seize both his arms and pull, theres a loud pop as his arms dislocate.

"I will tear you in two mortal!" you roar as you pull on his arms.
Your hand slip off as he crys out in pain

Not as easy as it looks is it? Jacky heres the is a trick to tearing a man in two,
First snap the ribs

-Crunch- you shatter his sternum with a punch
Now get your hand down inside his chest, just behind the shoulders then pull.
Some one shoots you in the back as you dig in your hands.

His bones crack one after each other, like buttons as his flesh splits and tears.
You pull his shoulders down to his hips, spilling out his guts and bucket full of organs that pulsate in the pool of blood below.

Leaving the corpse, you hear an alarm and turn around just in time to see a short find missile,
It hit your shoulder, the force of the explosion spin you round and slam you in to a wall.

Lying on the ground, you catch your breath and listen as screams and the zap of lazer guns cut past the gunfire.

You pick your self up and look at the pair of bury men both moveing in perfect step?
"Shit that was a good one"you think aloud as you realize that you have a concussion.
The world swims side to side under foot as you stranger drunkenly at the soldier.

They doge as you swing at them blades out, stabbing back with there own dagger.
As it skims off your arm, you sweep down low, caching his ankle and cleanly removing the foot.

Leaving him on the ground and crippled, you enter ship, working your way up you quickly find bridge.
The few men that are scattered about look you, an monster of iron, covered with blood as your eyes smolder with a menacing green light.

They run mindless rushing down into the belly of the ship and most likey the waiting claws of Nicolette.
After checking that the radios are disabled and that radar screen is empty, you head down stairs in to the blackness below.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: items (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game) "There she blows!"
« Reply #1013 on: April 11, 2014, 11:27:06 am »

Now we let our gauntlet have some fun.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 11, 2014, 02:11:56 pm »

I believe this is the appropriate response to what we do next.  The ship has to have an intercom.

Also, why the fuck do they have exploding harpoons?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 11, 2014, 02:29:17 pm »

All modem whaling harpoons explode, it's a bit quicker than poison or the ton of harpoon method.
i've been in a writing mood today so i'll nearly done the next up date, well the kill ever part.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 11, 2014, 02:31:19 pm »

Oh.  Huh.  That is certainly neat.  And dangerous.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

doge

Such murder.

Wow.

Much pain.

Many knife

(Sorry. I had to do that. Forgive me!)

But anyways... SLAUGHTER THEM ALL!

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 11, 2014, 07:12:12 pm »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 07:14:23 pm by Knit tie »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 12, 2014, 11:08:08 am »

Whaler hunting pirates ninja cyborg delusional genius magic vigilante.  When are we going to become a clown, you know, just to top it off?
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 83