poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 103498 times)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game) "There she blows!"
« Reply #1020 on: April 12, 2014, 01:11:48 pm »

Whaler hunting pirates ninja cyborg delusional genius magic vigilante.  When are we going to become a clown, you know, just to top it off?
You forgot lesbian.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game) "There she blows!"
« Reply #1021 on: April 12, 2014, 05:50:18 pm »

I'd rename by that wont fit in the subject bar.

And now back the tail of our favorite Whaler hunting pirates ninja cyborg delusional genius magic lesbian vigilante

----------------

The Acid stink of gun power bites your nose as you enter a corridor, your cybernetic eyes piecing the darkness as you approach the sounds of fighting.

You arrive in time to see Schmitz, resplendent in her high tech suit of armour as she slowly advances down the hall way, sending out a relentless stream of crimson lazer bolts.

A lazer bolt smashes one of the guards to the ground, his chest wrapped in flames as his kevlar vest holds the molten remains of his chest in place.

As Schmitz throws her self to side door, you 6 open fire with not only your lazer rifles but both eye beams and spurt napalm from your flame throw.
The effect is devastating, with one blast of your eye beam, you severer one man leg leaving only smokeing stumps and roast another's chest leaving his skin black and peeling, molten fat leaks out from the peeling flesh.

You rush closer as the Gauntlet of Zarkuaer awakens, wildly sucking up your blood as it flex and transforms it to a giant bronze fist much larger than your own, you can feel Zarkuaer rising in side it, getting ready as the runes glow once more like once forget stars.

You smash the gauntlet in to a badly chard solders forearm, fracturing the bones with a satisfying snap as he spins round from the impact.
He try's to use his new found momentum to launch a spin kick to your ribs, but sadly for him, your metal ribs are much to hard for such a puny attack.

You drop the lazer rifle and drive your free fist in to his ribs, breaking several ribs with a crunch.
He doubles over spiting up blood as you savagely pull his shoulder, tearing out the joint before breaking the collarbone with a karate chop and riping the broken limb free and lifting it up above his body.

Weaving back as his comrade swings at you with a hay-maker, you grasp his wrist and crush it, turning the bones to dust before you pulverize his chest with a savage onslaught of punches from your gauntlet, turning his rib cage to splitters and driving them into his lung.

Droping the broken man like a sack of meat and gristle, you leap on to your next target as he fire his pistol in the vain hope tat it will save him.
It doesn't the bullets only irritate you, so you snap back his trigger finger and lifting him from the floor to watch as a jet of green fire flows from the gauntlet and he withers away to a old a decrepit wreck on a man in a moment as if his live was suck from him.

Then the ground explodes and you back flip into the air and land after kissing the roof with your forehead.
Your vision swims, ears ring and buzz as times goes a bit fogy, your vaguely aware of smitz standing on you as she opens firer on the men down the hallway.

As clarity returns, you can hear a manacle howl mixed with screams and wild uncontrolled gun fire echoing from the rest of the hallway.

"Jackie, how many fingers am i holding up?" Schmitz stand over you gun in hand.
"3, why did you think a little knock like that was going to finish me off?"

"No, but you just spat a f**king stream of napalm back there, you did it, not anything thing else you might have in that armor.
I want answers but later we have a job to do." She sounds insistent about getting an answer.

You feel weaker as dampness spreads around your chest and right shoulder.
after picking your self up to head into the darkness, totally disoriented from the blast.

You wander aimlessly in silent war, and then you hear it "I just want you to know that i plan on drinking from you skull in Fólkvangr."
It's barely a whisper but you know that its Nicolette.
She smiles at you as she slides down from her hiding place in the pipe work above, her body covered with splattered blood and gore and her face bearing a weird half grin half daze look.

"Get down there comeing this way" she mouths at you, wave at an alcove to the side.
You see four guards slowly making there way down the corridor, deciding to get some rest you flatten your self against an alcove and fade away in to the shadows.

The guards are nearly on top of when a pair jagged harpoon blades fly out from nowhere, the first digs it's barbed blade deep into a leg pain fully rendering it target limp, the second hit the side of a mans jaw, splitting it open near the hinge of the mouth.
The two dance in pain fire wildy as the barbs bite deeper into there flesh with every move.

You can see the wasted gun fire as it skips off the metal floor beside you.
Minutes pass as you both wait silenty, barely breathing as the targets move closer
Then you hear Nicolette war cry in all it shocking primeval brutality, even after all these time it still loosen your bowls abit, for the unready it is merely the start of there inhumanly frenzied and brutal end.

Hair bellowing like the mane of lion, she leaps at the first man, claws first she savages his face making a deep furrows down to the white bone below, he clasps one hand over his eye socket, before with a second slash trims the hand down to a blood stump.

With sweep of her claws she tear a lump of bloody flesh from the man groin, he gasps as folds in the ground.

The second man shocked by rapidity of the attack, throws a strait hook at Nicolette, knocking her back.
She responds with a high kick that flattens his nose, and a thrust that digs her blades deep into his side, writhing in pain he falls to the ground.

From there a pair of swift blows cleanly separate there heads.

You see her dart off in to the distance, a shotgun blast echo's down the hallway, followed shorty by the crack of a spinal column.

"Jacky can you see where our pay mistress in at, while i finish up here?" Nicolette ask's you as she draws a large knife from her boot.

You find Schmitz her armor battered and cracked in places, as she gets ready to enter a room.

"Watch and learn Jackie, just Watch and learn." states Carla as she holds up a mac10, racks back it's bolt and faces the door.

With a thump she kicks the door opens, in one smooth movement she enters the door way, gun held out at eye level with her elbow locked.
Two quicks bursts that sounds more like ripping cloth than gunfire, and the room is cleared.
Inside you come faces to face with Carla mother and all most immediatey want to be sick.

You are certain that the sight of her aged body hanging there, covered in bruises and burns will stay with you for ever, the more you think about it the worse it gets.

You're still trying to get the vision of the blood stained car jumper cables from you mind when you here Susan's voice

Well you have a ship now, i take it your going to collect the others after a romantic cruse?
Yes thats the idea why?
oh nothing i just wanted to be sure

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: items (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is the old woman still alive?

And I honestly don't think seeing a torture scene will trouble a psycho who just ripped a man apart.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Is the old woman still alive?

And I honestly don't think seeing a torture scene will trouble a psycho who just ripped a man apart.
Killing these thrice-damned whalers is one thing, seeing a poor, defenseless old woman who's been tortured, possibly for months, is just plain sickening no matter who you are.

We need to give her medical attention.  Which means we need to get to work with our signature hatchet job and make her a cyborg, just to keep her stable until OUR doctor can fix 'er up right good.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After freeing her from the wall shackles, you feel for old womans pulse, can barely feel a beats as she exhales a feeble breath.

"Schmitz she barely beathing, she needs medical attention now!" you shout at Schmitz as you start readying your patient.
"You start getting her ready, i'll get the first aid kit" she dashes of as you get started.

You have a hard time, her body has been treated savagely by her torturers, shes covered in burns both chemical and electrical along with numerous bruises, cuts and welts from her beatings.

It takes you half an hour to open up her ribcage and replace her left lung with a crude pacemaker wired to her heart.
Schmitz works relentless treating her other wounds.
By the time she runs out of bandages theres not much of her mother thats not covered in bandages.

----------
"Well as theres no way she can move right now, you're just going to have to stay with us for awhile."  you tell Schmitz as you finish.
"Stay with you? what do you mean?" she asks you.

"We all stay on the ship, use it to get home, you can get off once your mother's better." you answer.
---------
After a week aboard the ship, you wave good bye to Schmitz and her mother.
You head inside, intent on enjoying the privacy with Nicolette, and that you can't disturb any one and can really have fun.
Entering the cabin, Nicolette's cloths are scattered on the floor, thats was quick, what she got planed? you think as a musky sent assaults your nose.

Then you see it a large larval thing, limbless with a milky white covering, it wiggles and worms out from limp and empty remains of Nicolette skin.

It flicks out a short pinkish tentacle that opens slowly, revealing rows of translucent fang like teeth, you vomit as it pick up a chunk of the remains and slowly swallows with a long slopping sound....

Well now what do you do? and more importantly what do you do with the thing eating the remains of your lover?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Immobilize it without killing it, Nic's brain may be intact somewhere. If it is we can cyborgatize her. Or PLOTTWIST! It could BE her.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have a domestic argument with it.
"GODDAMN IT Nicollette! Of course you have to go and turn into a giant worm thing just as we are about to have some personal time! What's it going to be next time? A giant grasshopper?"

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have a domestic argument with it.
"GODDAMN IT Nicollette! Of course you have to go and turn into a giant worm thing just as we are about to have some personal time! What's it going to be next time? A giant grasshopper?"
+1

That thing clearly is Nicci, no goddamn giant worm could bring her down. She has just entered metamorphosis with the help of the symbiote we planted in her. We need to take good care of thet maggot and eventually it will turn into a chrysalis from which something very interesting will no doubt emerge.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You lose your temper and start ranting at it.
"GODDAMN IT Nicollette! Of course you have to go and turn into a giant worm thing just as we are about to have some personal time! What's it going to be next time? A giant grasshopper?
I put up with  lot of crap from you, snoring, stealing the overs at night, your fetishes,and you eat your toe nails in bed."
The larval thing starts munching on the bed sheets.
"Right that's it."

You manhandle the giant worn, carying it down stairs and tieing it up and locking it inside an empty room.

You fall asleep, crying as you hold the only thing that remains of Nicollette, her shiny black leather collar.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't forget to feed the worm.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Run a battery of tests.  We will find a way to bring her back.  We will NOT stand for Kafka shoving his ugly fucking nose where it ain't wanted.  Nic metamorphosis'd?  We we fucking un-metamorphosize her.
Then we bring Kafka back from the dead and kill him good.  AFter we complete those two things, and only after, will we summon cthulhu to haul our ship aboot and occasionally wage war on a navy with vast numerical superiority.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok so, feed the worm mosnter, do some tests, then being back Franz Kafka and kill him.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Bingo.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, c'mon, what did Kafka ever do to you? It was our idea to feed Nicci a symbiote in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:31:49 am by Knit tie »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 83