poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 103699 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

It was obviously Kafka whom gave the idea of Nic's metamorphisis to our GM.  Ergo we kill the shit outta him.
Also, to cure her we need a blood sacrifice, and the irony of using Kafka to de-metamophosize her is just to great to pass up.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

It was obviously Kafka whom gave the idea of Nic's metamorphisis to our GM.  Ergo we kill the shit outta him.
Also, to cure her we need a blood sacrifice, and the irony of using Kafka to de-metamophosize her is just to great to pass up.
I don't even think we need to cure her. Just let her form a coccoon and then hatch.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't even think we need to cure her. Just let her form a coccoon and then hatch.
Hopefully into Charaxes.[/obscurebatmanreference]

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hopefully into Charaxes.[/obscurebatmanreference]
I'd rather her turn into a horrible otherworldly monster hybrid. It'll fit her better.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

If Nicolette is dead, and they say it's an improvement, call them out for calling it a symbiote. Because that's lying.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Nicolette is dead, and they say it's an improvement, call them out for calling it a symbiote. Because that's lying.
Of course.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

No.  We shall bring her back.  Although maybe letting it cocoon will do that.  Still need the blood sacrifice of Kafka, if y'all ask me.

In the meantime, just be certain to not throw any apples at her.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Funk? Are you still there?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes i'm still alive, is was planing to do an up tomorrow but i have a wedding to attend, so the next up date will be some time next week.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The days pass slowly, you spend move of the times missing Nicolette and bored due top a lack of company.
The worm thing devours anything you place before it as it grows rapidly, it's pale body soon becomes blotted and swollen.

You're sitting down, ploting your next course change when a glimmering sliver star of sharpened steel, bounces from the side your head.

Turning you see a ninja in red, holding sword in his free hand he charges at you screaming.

As he leaps over a chair you decide to  protect
A: the engines
B: the controls
C: the worm thing
D: head to your room and the weapons stored there.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Protect the worm! Everything else we can repair, but the worm was, no - is Nicci!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't we do all three by just beating the shit out this dick?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Laser eye the fucker.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That comes without saying. Although I would personally like us to instead break the ninja's limbs and feed him to the worm.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

We can gather the smoking limbs and feed them to the worm. I would rather have an assured kill here. This guy is probably rather strong.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 83