poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 103517 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

I like plan A. 
I say we go in in two teams, one attacking from the bow and one from the stern, both moving amidships and then the bow team secures the bridge and the aft team secures the lower decks.  And by secure I mean kill or grievously wound everyone 'cept the person we're after.  after that we shall sail on back to the UK, and then we have a mobile base of ops, complete with barracks, weapons, and laboratory facilities.  And then we can also fight pirates which is kinda awesome.
Although I think we should jury rig some limpet mines, you know, in case we can't take possession of the ship.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stealing the ship? i hadn't thought of you doing that.
i guess i'll have to have some of the Japanese antagonists follow you.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

I like plan A. 
I say we go in in two teams, one attacking from the bow and one from the stern, both moving amidships and then the bow team secures the bridge and the aft team secures the lower decks.  And by secure I mean kill or grievously wound everyone 'cept the person we're after.  after that we shall sail on back to the UK, and then we have a mobile base of ops, complete with barracks, weapons, and laboratory facilities.  And then we can also fight pirates which is kinda awesome.
Although I think we should jury rig some limpet mines, you know, in case we can't take possession of the ship.
+1 to stealing the ship.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

The ship shall be assimilated!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How exactly are we supposed to get it from Japan to the UK? That's half a world away. Go west around Africa? That sounds like the best idea, as there will be more places to refuel than if we were to go east across the Pacific.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

How exactly are we supposed to get it from Japan to the UK? That's half a world away. Go west around Africa? That sounds like the best idea, as there will be more places to refuel than if we were to go east across the Pacific.
Bitch we're a sociopathic schizophrenic genius cyborg.  By the time we get back to the land of tea and shitty weather it'll run on human blood and vegemite.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That sounds like a terrible idea. Who wants their mobile command centre to smell like vegemite?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Aussies.

And it'd just be the engine room, really.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still, do we really want to support the vegemite industry?
The answer is no.
It will always be no.
It will never be yes.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

WELL WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO WE USE AS AN ADDITIVE TO HUMAN BLOOD THEN!?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Marmite? Or are those the same thing?

We could probably make it run on salt water and reasons.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Yeah, marmite is the same thing, more or less.  At least, they both taste awful.

And we can't make it run on that, it's too reasonable.  At the very least we must harness cthulhu to run it.  Else it's back to blood and marmite.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Nah, I was just thinking s/he/it/other, madness inducing pronoun could just tow us, that way we can use him as an anti-shipping weapon in case we get set upon by pirates.  Or a navy.  Or a nefarious megacorp.(that's totally our next enemy, by the way)
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 83