Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Roll To Villain  (Read 6973 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Villain
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 02:58:44 pm »

Stick me on the waitlist please.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2013, 03:26:06 pm »

{STILL} DAY 1 - THE CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING GOO MONSTER

Jerome Archibald:

(6) he builds a ten-foot-tall golem of the stuff, which incidentially is rather sticky.
(5) an hour of muttered chanting and the preliminary processes are complete. Now for the spell.
(6+1) chanting well into the night, the spell is finally finished, and Jerome feels spent of energy for the first time in his magical life. Seriously deained. And then the thing's "eyes"
light up. It begins to speak:
"hagihsnluek& surk@ai1 heikznsh1jjwj, meihskiuj6Łus."
Damn. Shame Jerome bunked out of those Ancient Ligumilan Languages classes at school.
(1) having said that, the goo-golem schlurps straight through the tower wall.
Well, that was a waste of time and effort. Literally. That was exhausting.

Clair Riven:

(3) the orcs complete what looks like a half-assed attempt at a pit trap built by a five-year-old. Still, better than nothing. And at least the humans haven't come back.
The headache passes.

Half-assed pit trap built!

Sinjoro the Lich:

(4+1) magic fingers make light work, and soon a sizeable hole in the ground is excavated. It's basically a tunnel leading into a sizeable room.

Lair dug!

Lynda Kuznetsova:

(6) According to the map, THE LOCAL CAPITAL should be at that spot. And yet it isn't. How strange.
(4) you send one of your servants out, perhaps unwisely as it is getting dark. He should get back in the morning. If he comes back at all.

Hatiz:
(6) the goblins spot a heavily-armed merchant convoy approaching, and decide to attack it,
(2) unfortunately being quickly spotted. Bang goes the element of surprise.
(4V5+2) the goblins are curbstomped by caravan guards, and seven are killed, for the loss of only one guard.
(5V2-1) the gobbos easily escape back to the cave though, the victorious guards evidently deciding that they've earned their pay check and that there is no point in taking unnecessary risks.
(4) meanwhile, the goblins remaining at home build a sort of quasi wooden-stone stick with the jewels on top. Probably the best they could do considering the lack of materials and skilled craftsgoblins.

Seven goblins killed charging like morons!
Scepter made!

Grigori Teuflisch:

(5) the theives quickly report back with the word that there is a sewer tunnel leading
(5) into a toilet block directly opposite the watch command room!

Thanks GWG, I'll give that a try.
Now for turn length. (Heads) a day it is.
TURNS ARE NOW ONE DAY!
With sub turns if necessary
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2013, 03:29:19 pm »

Continue using magic to expand the cave.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2013, 04:21:28 pm »

Yay!

Wait for servant. Send a search party if s/he doesn't return.

Either way, send a servant with good woodsman skills to set a trap for some kind of large animal, and procure supplies for various magicks...

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2013, 04:36:16 pm »

disguise myself as a damn human and scout around the human while the orcs get more orcs(however they do so.)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:18:45 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2013, 05:12:27 pm »

That could have gone better!

Well, we don't want a repeat of that. Send a group of goblins into the forests to collect materials to make bows. Have the rest continue mining. Admire reflection in the gems of my scepter.

Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2013, 05:36:01 pm »

FOLLOW THAT GOO! Bind it to my will! I am no petty mortal, and I will not be defied by a goo golem!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2013, 06:22:55 pm »

send 7 thugs to cause trouble as far away from The watch HQ as possible. (robbery, arson, murder, that sort of thing!) While that is happening, everyone left will go into the HQ. Me and the assassin kill the leader and one lieutenant while a team of one thief and one thug each take out one of the lieutenants. Once we're done with our respective initial tasks (stealth style), we can try to kill the remaining two lieutenants and retreat back to the guild.

((sorry for the long action, but I want to do this and can't do it in 2+ days. Tell me how you want to do this, or just veto, that's fine.))

"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Pandemonious Ivy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2013, 01:32:33 am »

Spoiler:  Waitlist, please (click to show/hide)

This okay?

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2013, 01:52:57 pm »

I SHALL CONQUER THE WAITLIST, MUAHAHAHAHA!

Feldrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2013, 06:49:14 pm »

Waiting list if you would.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2013, 04:49:31 am »

DAY 2 - That could have gone better...

Sinjoro the Lich:
(5+1) throughout the course of the day, you expand the cave to a large size, with six new decent-sized rooms branching off of the main chamber. However, the constant magical usage throughout the day leaves you feeling a little drained of magical energy.
Lair expanded!

Lynda Kuznetsova:
(2) the servant doesn't come back.
(6) enraged, Lynda leads her entire party of servents out to look for him, completely forgetting about her trap designs.

Human servant missing!

Clair Riven:

(6) Clair Riven disguises herself as a human. She finds no-one in the swamp. However, she appears to have got completely lost in the process.
(3) unbeknownst to her, the Orcs recruit another Orc but are too worried about their missing leader to do anything else.

Clair is lost!

Hatiz:

(5+1) the goblins chop down a bunch of trees, giving more than enough wood. Unfortunately, being stupid goblins, two of them stand on the wrong side of the tree and... Well...
(6+1) the miners break into some sort of underground river whilst expanding the mining area. Three goblins fall straight through and are washed away.
(6) in the process, though, they come across a cluster of strange glowing gems, which they mine out carefully and bring to the throne room.

Two goblins squidged by falling tree!
Three goblins washed away by underground river!
Underground river found!
Strange glowing gems mined!

Jerome Archibald:
(5-1V4+1) he gets out of the tower, only to see his quarry gain ground!
(2-1V5+1) unfortunately, it seems that a giant golem made out of goo with a head start can beat an exhausted spellcaster in a race.

Grigori Teuflisch:
The plans are quickly laid.
(4) the thugs smash open a few shop windows and terrorise some shopkeepers.
(6+1) the others enter the watch house via the manhole as before, completely undetected.
(4) Grigori and the assassin locate their quarry, poring over a map with one of the lieutenants.
(1+1) unfortunately, a squeaky floorboard gives the game up and the captain turns round, drawing his sabre.
(3+1V2+1) the lieutenant is swiftly dealt with, and the captain wounded.
(3+1V2) the captain is then finished off.
(4) fortunately, it seems that no guards hear the fight.
(6) the second team literally bump into their target, marching up with a few men.
(6V4) a vicious brawl breaks out, in which Teuflisch's men get the upper hand, felling the lieutenant and his men.
(5) the second team catch their quarry completely unawares.
(5V4-2) he doesn't even know what hit him.
(1) the third team walk right into the (packed) briefing room.
(1V5+1) the thief is swiftly killed and the thug taken prisoner.
(5) the remaining teams manage to escape, killing another lieutenant they meet on the way out.
(3) the trouble causing thugs escape the watch by the skin of their teeth, though they have to drop their ill-gotten loot.

thug taken prisoner!
 thief killed!

((I'm perfectly fine with long actions. After all, where would villains be without complex plans?
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2013, 04:56:43 am »

Walk back to the camp, dispelling my disguise

Mind talk my orcs into making weapons

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2013, 08:45:43 am »

"Bah!"

Return to the tower, attempt to locate maps and remember where the nearest settlements are.

[/quote]

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2013, 09:01:09 am »

Oh my.

Let's experiment with these weird gems and find out what they do! And by 'we', I mean a single goblin well away from the glorious throne room.

It seems we're running low on numbers, too. Send a gobbo or two to check for any other nearby goblin settlements in the mountains, and set up relations if they do. Tell them all about how gloooorious Hatiz is.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:05:45 am by Krath »
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5