Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35

Author Topic: A New Age Begins - Sign-ups/OOC  (Read 59221 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: A New Age Begins - Sign-ups/OOC
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2013, 06:35:39 pm »

Ah.
I know, though. I know.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2013, 06:36:23 pm »

Well yeah, so does at least one other person. Who actually SAID what it was quite earlier :P
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2013, 06:45:13 pm »

Also, how are we supposed to read ragnarok's action?
Short answer: You're not. :p
That's hardly fair. You can read everyone else's actions, why shouldn't they be able to read yours?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2013, 06:46:00 pm »

Because mine had the good sense to encode hers? O.o

And it's not like it'll change anything. I'm in the bloody motherland. None of you are anywhere near me.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2013, 06:49:19 pm »

Because mine had the good sense to encode hers? O.o
Hardly a good reason not to at least include a decoded version.

And it's not like it'll change anything. I'm in the bloody motherland. None of you are anywhere near me.
Because globalization and global organizations are nonexistant?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2013, 06:49:57 pm »

... not with dragons.

lizards are territorial as crap.

EDIT:But I did provide clues to give you a way to decode the thing.

If you're really THAT interested in figuring out what she wrote before the turn comes (no reason to, considering that as I said, dragons are territorial as shit and there's really no way for you to know that the letter even exists unless you have human contacts within the group, which considering that you're a dragon and by definition within the OP you enslave and oppress humans in order to keep up your lifestyle, meaning there's almost no chance that you have agents that even have a CHANCE of getting inside.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 06:59:38 pm by ragnarok97071 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2013, 06:57:24 pm »

... not with dragons.

lizards are territorial as crap.
I take offense to that.

Regardless, being world leaders means that the dragons have at least basic worldwide organization, something like the UN; and regardless, an uprising in Russia will have at least as much effect on the Golden Realm and other nations as some ocean-based raiders off the African coast had on the United States and other nations.
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2013, 07:00:55 pm »

It's not a full-scale rebellion. Harrassment, at best.

And like I said, I gave you some pretty big clues as to how it's encoded within the post.

EDIT: Basically, unless the GM specifically tells me to post the decoded version in the post, then you'll just have to figure out the clues I left you, as if you were actually trying to, you know, read the thing. No OOC knowledge of crap you shouldn't know for you.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 07:02:59 pm by ragnarok97071 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2013, 07:21:39 pm »

You know GWG we could make a deal.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2013, 07:58:31 pm »

EDIT: Basically, unless the GM specifically tells me to post the decoded version in the post, then you'll just have to figure out the clues I left you, as if you were actually trying to, you know, read the thing. No OOC knowledge of crap you shouldn't know for you.
Then why do you get OOC knowledge of what everyone else is doing?
Either everyone encodes it or no one does; that's my suggestion.

Which are you and what do you have in mind?
Sig

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2013, 08:04:17 pm »

Post up. And yes, GWG, my indeed was to your last point.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2013, 08:12:48 pm »

[
It's Kyle, the plan is you help me out and I'll get you a good rep, as well as doing favors for you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2013, 08:20:29 pm »

[
It's Kyle, the plan is you help me out and I'll get you a good rep, as well as doing favors for you.
Help you out, how?

Spoiler: Letter Translation? (click to show/hide)
I'd like to bring your attention to the fact that she is suggesting killing a draconic "emmisary" just because he's there.
Sig

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2013, 08:28:33 pm »

Well, she does appear to be takin the genocidal route, which is regretful, but unimportant to me at th moment. 'Cause Japan is like a honey badger: it doesn't give a shit... yet.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2013, 08:35:33 pm »

Well, she does appear to be takin the genocidal route, which is regretful, but unimportant to me at th moment. 'Cause Japan is like a honey badger: it doesn't give a shit... yet.
You can bet terrorists like her are going to be coming up in the discussion with The Elder Wyrm.

Speaking of which, should we roleplay the meeting now?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35