Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35

Author Topic: A New Age Begins - Sign-ups/OOC  (Read 58153 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MAKING IT RIGHT NOW!!
Mind if I join you, Rem.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:27:00 pm by javierpwn »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Sure, if that's possible. PSB accepts all who have a deep hatred of sharks.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Hmmm..... Remurthra, Mind if I Join your faction? Would be good to have a partner.

As I said, each character is the leader of their own group/nation.  This does not mean that you cannot work with his group.

Members
Humans: 10
Dragons: 1 red oriental dragon

Resources
1 aircraft carrier off the coast with many AA guns and more than sufficient ammo, among the other things on the ship.

You need to add the element that the dragon breathes.  Also, about the aircraft carrier, is it a derelict or something?  11 entities is not even one percent of the amount required to accurately crew a carrier, especially if it is in this universe, where it would need be built to allow dragons.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: A New Age Begins - Sign-ups/OOC
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2013, 08:05:07 pm »

Hmm.
IT INVOLVES DRAGONS OF COURSE I'M PLAYING

Name: Alkus
Breath Attack: This.
Appearance: Deep gray, red eyes. Makes it a point to keep himself looking good.
Bio: Alkus was 'raised', so to speak, in the eastern part of Europe, mainly in and around Germany. He was found feral at a you g age in the Black Forest, a seeming hybrid of a European breed and a Celestial, though how this was accomplished is not known. He was raised by a family of animal caretakers that lived on the edge of the forest, and generally had a good life there as a child, being taught to be stealthy in the hunt by the oldest son of the family and other activities, for the most part having an un eventful life. But as he reached adolescence, he succumbed to wanderlust and bid farewell to his adopted family. Traveling through Europe, he managed to amass a tidy sum of gold coins and precious gems. At one point he joined up with a traveling circus. He spent several hundred years travelling like this. After a great many years he returned to the farm of his birth and found those who lived there to be hostile towards him. This caused him a great deal of pain, and was one of the reasons he came to believe that humans were like foolish young children and needed to be guided by their elders. After the revolution, unable to bear the sight of humans (brought up bad memories), he claimed an isolated territory and for the most part stayed in isolation.

Nation: Kymore
Organization: Ruled by council of 10. Heiarchy based - dragonlets run around doing chores and stuff for big dragons until one of them gets chosen by the big dragon. This one is then schooled in how to behave, how to politic, etc, and then set free. Tougher, smarter, more clever dragons advance faster.
Population:
Dragons: 45% European Dragons, 25% Chinese Dragons (Including more traditional Lung), 20% feathered serpents from Sounth America. Remaining 10% mixed. About 250,000 dragons total.
Humans: None really, since adult dragons rely on eager dragonets to do menial work for them instead of humans.

Location: Europe, Ural Mountains. Currently beginning expansion into Russia and Middle East.

Resources: Ore from mountains, livestock, castles, infasturcture from humans, ie highways, cities, etc. They have access to a variety of weapons platforms and a fleet of board from all over Europe (deployed at the coasts of course), and weapons of war, ie mortar guns, cannon, bombs, gas...etc.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:56:35 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2013, 10:42:24 pm »

So when are we getting the party started?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 10:49:14 am »

So when are we getting the party started?

When Javier fills out the description to his rebel group and at least two more people join either side.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 11:27:25 am »

Aka, after I get home to type on computer.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 11:39:43 am »

I might join.

Sheet soonish.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 11:44:51 am »

IN.

Question is, which side to fight for :/

I have characters I can adapt for either.

Decided human because those are most fun.

Hmm...

*snort* can have lolithulu shapeshifter powers plox? For some reason ever since making that character for the age of fire game the whole concept has amused me to no end.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 11:47:32 am by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2013, 12:16:19 pm »

lolithulu shapeshifter powers?

Depends on what they do.  Put the details in () after the power, and then I will decide.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2013, 12:46:35 pm »

Name: Coria
Latent Ability: Bio-manipulation/Shapeshifting (Coria is capable of reshaping all or part of her body, allowing her to turn portions of her body into weapons such as blades or tentacles, or even to change her appearance to appear older, or as someone else entirely, though imitating other species requires much more skill than either of these.)
Appearance: Due to her powers, such information is inherantly unreliable, but her natural form is seemingly frozen at the point of her powers awakening, as a girl of approximately ten years of age, with short blonde hair cut to her jawline ane worn straight, with tanned skin and green eyes.
Character Bio: Coria is... strange. At times, she's just as much a bubbly and happy a girl as one would expect, and for until about eight years of age, this was true. She grew up with a loving, happy family, though as the dragons waged war and took over the world, they were both taken from her, killed in one of the attacks by the dragons, and Coria shipped off to become a slave, though due to her age she was limited to household chores for the time being. Ever since then, occasionally she experiences flashes of anger, of rage, and hatred, and a simple joy in watching the suffering of others, especially dragons and those who sympathize with them, 'good' or no.

Name: the Free Union of Claimant Knights
Knowledge: Known of, has participated in several assassinations of dragons and massacres of their followers, willing and coerced alike.
Overall Goal: Doesn't really plan for when the dragons or gone, simply wants to kill every single one of them.

Members
Humans: 270
Dragons: 0, though several bits and pieces are on display, so it might in total add up to 3 or 4

Resources
A network of tunnels under the city of pre-war Moscow, which they are still working on completely excavating after several cave-ins during the war.
Well-versed in methods of killing dragons, often involving grappling hooks, winches, and high-powered rifles.
12 Grappling Guns (braided steel cable + Grappling hook on tip, fired through Magnetic Accelleration)
6 trucks equipped with high-powered winches (Strong enough to haul a dragon from the air)
13 High-Powered Magnetic Spike Drivers (Referred to as "Skull[EFF]ers" by the members of the group, though obviously not around the kid, used to execute dragons grounded using the trucks and Grapples)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 02:00:12 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2013, 01:42:09 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  The Forgotten Fleet (click to show/hide)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2013, 05:07:01 pm »

10ebbor10...the sheet you have made is exceptional.  I have no complaints.

Ragnarok97071, there is a major problem with your character.  The ability is latent, not active.  The events in the IC thread will bring up the ability, but not at the begining.

Xantalos, I forgot to say this earlier, but could you put type in rather than, or as well as, species?  It helps me get a better idea of the predominant population, unlike species.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2013, 05:21:12 pm »

So basically humans are water pistols and dragons are super-soakers?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2013, 05:35:52 pm »

So basically humans are water pistols and dragons are super-soakers?

It's more of a super-soaker vs. water balloon comparrison, or something equivalent to fast, but weaker vs. slow, but more power.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35