Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35

Author Topic: A New Age Begins - Sign-ups/OOC  (Read 58105 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: A New Age Begins - Sign-ups/OOC
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 05:43:05 pm »

I know. Was it that hard to tell that the comment on her appearance was intended to be after the ability manifested?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 05:54:16 pm »

This is gonna be good when I get burst.

sammyo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 05:56:39 pm »

Name: Raven
Breath attack: Darkness
Affiliation: Revolutionaries
Appearance: A 3 meter in height pitch black scaled dragon with blue eyes, He has piercing claws wings with red markings on them.
Character Bio: Raven was born in the Aniur dragon tribe who's remained under his older sister protection and she was tribal leader,
durning the revolution he was tasked with trying to end the dispute peacefully but he snaped and left after his sister had fallen by elder dragon. He took control over the tribe and they went into hiding as many of his breathen had died trying to protect humanity. A few years later he remerged from hiding and rejoined the fight, he was scarred servarel times in the face and chest from dragon claws, he now rules peacefully over tribe of humans and dragons living with his human mate and children.

Name: Aniur Recedation
Knowledge: known of
Overall Goal: Defeat Dracion Order and give equal rights to both races.

Members
Humans: 325
Dragons: 32 (Similar in appearance to Raven but some are red, blue or white in colour.)

Resources
Dragon nests: Houses designed by dragons as they are taller and wider than humans.
Steel claded armory.
Mines.
Tunnels.
Research labatory's
Small city.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013, 06:06:10 pm »

Finished mine up. Im gonna be a dragon version of a Venezuelan Rebel camp. Assault rifles, and RPG's everywhere.
(With Machetes)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 06:13:09 pm »

I know. Was it that hard to tell that the comment on her appearance was intended to be after the ability manifested?

A little bit.

Announcement: Any further applications will be waitlisted, to be brought in when I feel like I am ready to take on more players, or one of the rebel groups is eliminated.  This does not apply to entities allied with the Draconic World Order, because I need a few more of those.  In order for balance of the sides, applications from the Draconic World Order will replace some of the revolutionary groups.  (seriously, it is 6-to-1 in favor of the revolutionaries in terms of players right now!)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:14:58 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 07:05:49 pm »

This should start soon, I have been thinking of lame one-liners for the past ten minutes.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 07:16:21 pm »

This should start soon, I have been thinking of lame one-liners for the past ten minutes.

I'll set up the IC thread in 45 minutes.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2013, 07:17:15 pm »

Cool.

Let the beaches be cleared once more!

EDIT: Could I add a bit more weapons and humans to my nation?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:03:39 pm by Remuthra »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2013, 08:14:41 pm »

Is it up yet?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 08:27:35 pm »

Is it up yet?

Here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125190.0

The 'In-Game Time That Will Pass Between This And The Next Turn' tells you the time that actions will be taken within.  Any actions that would take longer will have a progress bar in a spoiler, and, unless canceled, will continue until completion.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2013, 08:31:51 pm »

Post to Character sheet (later)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 08:51:52 pm »

Name: The Elder Wyrm
Breath attack: Fire or Weakening Gas
Affiliation: Draconic World Order
Appearance: About the size of a house, with golden scales, four legs, two finlike wings, catfishlike "whiskers", etc. A gold dragon, basically.
Character Bio: The Elder Wyrm is among the oldest dragons alive, with over three millenia under his belt. He remembers when his kind, the metallic dragons, was seen as the wisest of all dragons; he remembers how they were planning to make the transition slowly and painlessly for the humans, rule justly. He remembers how their allies, the chromatic dragons, betrayed them for the glory of their dread goddess, Tiamat. He remembers once having believed in divine beings who made sure justice was done in the end, and the day he looked into the sneering face of a red dragon backed by flights of wyverns and Westerns. He remembers the day he surrendered, losing dignity for the good of his race. He remembers centuries spent plotting against those who remembered and cared his "treachery," as they called it, and securing his hold over an area of land where he moved around the start of the 18th century. He remembers acting as a "sleeper agent" among the humans to give himself an excuse for caring about them. He remembers fighting for his right to rule the humans well. He remembers all this and more. All in all, he is disillusioned with much of dragonkind and hopes that the humans can regain their rights. This is, of course, impeded by those idiotic, violent rebel groups that make it so hard to convince the other dragons that the humans deserve and can be trusted with those rights...His plan is to destroy those violent groups and wait a couple more centuries to convince the other dragons that the humans can be trusted.

Spoiler: The Golden Realm (click to show/hide)

-----

Looks interesting, I guess.

He's our mascot, the rotting gold dragon half.
You will be especially hated by my nation. Lucky you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2013, 08:52:42 pm »

I'll melt your scales off, you pretty new mascot :D

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2013, 08:56:12 pm »

GreatWyrmGold, you have been added.  The ratio is now 3 to 1, in favor of the revolutionaries.  DWO signups will be closed when the ratio becomes 1 to 1.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2013, 08:56:50 pm »

I feel quite lonely in South America.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35