Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 180770 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Right - I think that's... 10? Or 11. I'll make it 6 from 12 can go through and just make the first set of encounters a bit more horrible if it's too much work having six.

So, one more?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'd join, but I've been in all your games so far. Someone else should take the spot :P))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

((I'd join, but I've been in all your games so far. Someone else should take the spot :P))
THAT'LL BE ME
SHEET LATER AS I HAVE NO TIME

Name: Bukkar Crangrom
Class: Ragin' Mage
Details:
Appearance: Bukkar is of average height, with long, flowing golden locks short, raggedy bright red hair that appears to be ripped out in chunks. A similarly dissheveled beard adorns his face, covering most of his lower face. He makes it a point to wear bright red clothes for some reason, and thus his attire is composed of a wide variety of clothes, often falling apart at the seams and composed of a ridiculous variety of materials - but all bright red. He has blue eyes.
Bio: Bukkar was always ... a little angry. And by little I mean very. He started his forst day of life by punching his way out of his mother's uterus. When the doctors tried to ascertain if there was a pulse, he attempted to bite their fingers off. Eventualy, with food, he calmed down a little; enough for his mother to wake up from the trauma. As Bukkar progressed through life, his anger became more and more evident. He killed another kid at the school he went to because he sniffled. As he developed his strength, his possessions would often end up wildly flung all around the room, victims of his berzerk rage. This went on for quite some time until a member of the lcal Ragin Mages guild popped into town, having heard tales of the little bastard. No one knows how he persuaded Bukkar to go with him, but convince him he did, and so Bukkar was educated in the Way Of The Flaming Foot Up Yer Ass, the Path Of The Lightning Fist, and other unique abilities. This period of learning ended when he somehow pissed off every member of a city to the south, who chased him Yakity-Sax style out of the kingdom and barred him from going back. Proclaiming he was 'bored with you bastards anyway', Bukkar wandered the land, getting drunk in taverns, getting into fights, and wasking up in back alleys. That was how he woke up where he is now, face caked with blood and a raging hangover not helping his mood.
Personality: As you could guess,
Quote from: /tg/
ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!
Equipment: Himself.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 02:27:46 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

Wish I'd been around sooner, but oh well.
PTW
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Right - that's 12. Thank you all. Please bear with me while I work on the sheets. And sleep.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Noooooooooooooo!

Watching regardless.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

((Noooooooooooooo!

Watching regardless.))

((If it makes you feel any better, the start of the game will be a bloodbath in which up to half or more of the starting players will be slaughtered!

At least thats how I think it's going to go.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((If it makes you feel any better, the start of the game will be a bloodbath in which up to half or more of the starting players will be slaughtered!

At least thats how I think it's going to go.))
((Yeah, that part's gonna suck.

Then again, it worked out for me in Adventure Caddies. Apparently the secret was to dance.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Is the Prelude anonymous?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Is the Prelude anonymous?

Well, I don't think that would work entirely anonymously, now that everyone's posted sheets, but I think it would be best to have the actions sent via PM. Interestingly, I was thinking more "very slightly violent race" rather than the bloodbath Dwarmin encouragingly refers to

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I hate missing RTDs like this :S

Waitlist...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I hate missing RTDs like this :S

Waitlist...
I know dat feeling.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

lawas should gather disenfranchised waitlisters together into a cadre of villains.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

lawas should gather disenfranchised waitlisters together into a cadre of villains.

I should, yes. It would give a performance incentive for villains: take out a player and you get their spot!

edit: re: PMing / anonymisation - I think I won't post everyone's sheets until after the prelude - that way people won't know each other's capabilities.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:00:37 am by lawastooshort »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

I should, yes. It would give a performance incentive for villains: take out a player and you get their spot!
On that note, throw me on that there waitlist, if you please, my good sir. :D
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 118