Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Biggest wtf moment  (Read 54184 times)

Doro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Biggest wtf moment
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2012, 04:48:30 pm »

When I made a new world, walked around for a bit and suddenly, it started raining blood...

No word of a lie, it was early years, like, year ten or something, can't remember.

Raining blood??

As far as i know, it happens in evil biomes on the newest version, havent seen one myself since havent been adventuring in evil biomes lately, but so i've heard

Deathworks

• Bay Watcher
  • There be no fortress without its feline rulers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 22, 2013, 11:35:15 am »

Hello everyone!

Yes, I know that this is necroing, but for one thing, I think there may be some gems in here you may remember, and secondly, I just had such a moment in the game and sought a fitting place to share it.

Just after assassinating another dragon, I travel back to civilization through a normal (neither evil nor good). Still, experiences with earlier adventurers with evil rain made me cautious when I saw the rain animation. So, I pressed 'W', and this is the message I got:

It is raining.
A dark, menacing cloud towers above you, crowned by an anvil.
The sun is high in the western sky behind the clouds.

I hope Armok isn't mad at me for killing those dragons (^_^;;

Yours,
Deathworks

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2013, 03:10:14 pm »

Pretty sure it was a glitch, however a while ago, i was wandering over a frozen ocean, my game started to lag, and suddenly i surrounded by ice walls on all sides, i didn't fall threw or anything ether.
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2013, 11:27:11 pm »

Hello everyone!

Yes, I know that this is necroing, but for one thing, I think there may be some gems in here you may remember, and secondly, I just had such a moment in the game and sought a fitting place to share it.

Just after assassinating another dragon, I travel back to civilization through a normal (neither evil nor good). Still, experiences with earlier adventurers with evil rain made me cautious when I saw the rain animation. So, I pressed 'W', and this is the message I got:

It is raining.
A dark, menacing cloud towers above you, crowned by an anvil.
The sun is high in the western sky behind the clouds.

I hope Armok isn't mad at me for killing those dragons (^_^;;

Yours,
Deathworks

Neat! I rarely check the weather, so I never realized Toady programmed it to represent strata-cumulus(sp?) clouds during storms. That'd be a scenario for a thunder storm, which makes great ambiance for butchering entire villages :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 22, 2013, 11:42:09 pm »

One time while wandering around in the sewers (I hate sewer quests but you take what you can get sometimes), I noticed most of my companions were gone. I backtracked to where I last saw them and found huge pools of blood identified as belonging to them and some unknown bandits. No body parts, no loot, no corpses. Just blood everywhere. I never saw my companions again.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 22, 2013, 11:57:58 pm »

I'd suggest you offloaded the area mid-fight before anyone had died, despite the massive blood loss, but then... Blood is ignored when an area is offloaded, so you don't see it when you return... Creepy, and certainly not logical.

I recently visited the ancestral homeland of my dragonman adventurer, and found nothing but one massive loyalty cascade. Literally. Anyone in the cave who met anyone else would immediately engage them. This included my adventurer. So, I couldn't retire there because I and everyone else are apparently hostile to the civ itself by default. I think I made a mistake while writing that civ definition...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

StruckDown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2013, 05:47:31 am »

Pretty sure it was a glitch, however a while ago, i was wandering over a frozen ocean, my game started to lag, and suddenly i surrounded by ice walls on all sides, i didn't fall threw or anything ether.

This happened to me too. I think the ocean was melting and freezing over and over again. I don't know if I was just lucky, but I somehow managed to run away without getting walled in or encased in ice. I advise against walking across an ocean in a temperate area...

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 23, 2013, 12:47:45 pm »

This happened to me too. I think the ocean was melting and freezing over and over again. I don't know if I was just lucky, but I somehow managed to run away without getting walled in or encased in ice. I advise against walking across an ocean in a temperate area...

I was practicly as far down as you can go. Must have been Armok angry with me for trying to be an elf adventurer.
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 23, 2013, 12:57:06 pm »

Getting Dwarf King's corpse stuck in Dwarven Guard's left lung by throwing it.

That Dwarf King's corpse was awesome.

I also headshotted one dwarf with it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]