Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: National LCS Revisited (4.07.4 Beta Release!)  (Read 104609 times)

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: National LCS Revisited (4.07.4 Beta Release!)
« Reply #315 on: January 26, 2014, 04:10:04 pm »

I was hoping to seduce him. I already had entrapped a secret service member and a secretary in the chains of free love!

Also It would be nice to be able to shoot out of windows during sieges along with having fortifications work on CCS attacks

crimefighter

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 26, 2014, 05:36:02 pm »

I'm not getting any juice at all from community service.
I had a character with 0 juice work there for 1 month and still not a single point of juice was gained.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 26, 2014, 05:51:47 pm »

I had a character with 0 juice work there for 1 month and still not a single point of juice was gained.

It would be strange if you did, it's Liberal Disobedience that gives you Juice.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 26, 2014, 06:46:22 pm »

Community service only increases your juice to 0. It's for the "lower" class Liberals who have negative juice.

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2014, 11:52:32 pm »

Also disobedience only goes to 40 so you gotta go do crimes to get more...

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 27, 2014, 10:19:25 pm »

you made the game more acsessible and playable with this recruitment feature

I don't like it

Oh, also folks aren't showing up for their appointments outside of my home city in National LCS, however once I return it's back to normal
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 09:33:22 pm by lopocozo »
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 01, 2014, 06:22:07 pm »

Community service only increases your juice to 0. It's for the "lower" class Liberals who have negative juice.

Most importantly, it decreases heat.  Quite effectively too.  I think the liberal generating heat has to do the community service, but I'm not sure.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 01, 2014, 06:34:32 pm »

Most importantly, it decreases heat.  Quite effectively too.  I think the liberal generating heat has to do the community service, but I'm not sure.

Thanks, I forgot. Adding more on to it, you can't be arrested while doing it. Minor detail is that it increases public relation giving better profits in donations.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 07, 2014, 05:47:29 pm »

okay so i REALLY want to start getting into this game but how?

What's the easiest setting to play on? an what are some good ways to make sure my founder will be more of a hands-off leader and not get caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 07, 2014, 05:52:07 pm »

Want to be hands off? All the social skills!

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 07, 2014, 08:13:16 pm »

okay so i REALLY want to start getting into this game but how?

What's the easiest setting to play on? an what are some good ways to make sure my founder will be more of a hands-off leader and not get caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

How hands off you want to be? Generally for your starting build a completely hands off founder would focus on CHA and INT. Getting seduction, persuasion and maybe some computer skills will be your main goal. Easiest setting would be regular without CCS, but be warned that the CCS in my opinion are very fun to fight and defeat. Maybe some Law to represent themselves in court, but you usually just train your own Lawyer instead. The other minor skills (science, business, religion) aren't terribly useful but nice to have in some situations.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 13, 2014, 10:48:31 pm »

Thanks, I forgot. Adding more on to it, you can't be arrested while doing it. Minor detail is that it increases public relation giving better profits in donations.
Hm, you can't be arrested while doing community service?  ???  That is a perk, but are you sure?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 13, 2014, 10:50:51 pm »

You're supposed not to, in theory. In practice, hell if I know. Community service is for altruistic schmucks.

Wait, my summer jobs the previous years was community service. FFFFFFF-

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 13, 2014, 11:24:17 pm »

Hm, you can't be arrested while doing community service?  ???  That is a perk, but are you sure?

You're making me doubt myself, but I have never been arrested while doing it before. I've sent nude sweatshop workers, insanely high heat liberals all doing it without having to unload a magazine.

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 14, 2014, 01:17:54 pm »

Community service is perfectly safe , compared to everything else which has a 80% mortality rate to sweatshopworkers
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25