Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Legends sorting & information help  (Read 703 times)

Lurker Z

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Legends sorting & information help
« on: May 02, 2013, 02:28:28 pm »

Since I've played DF, I've been very busy with Legends, and sometimes I spend hours looking through them. Though it's interesting, I don't see much practical use in the long term for me, except the games I'm playing of course. I've also read that some people aren't interested or see the Legends menu too convulted to make sense of it. So I'm willing to seep through your savegame and give you some headsup on who's a vampire, what God your dwarves worship, and what your (remaining) dwarves are up to or what happened to them so far (and eventually, why they died).

Here's how I see it happening: you upload the world's save folder somewhere, post a link here, eventually specify what I should be looking for or if you're just searching for interesting information from that world. I'll look through and post back in a few days maximum, probably upload some .txt attachment with what I've discovered from that world, interesting characters and so on. No guarantee I'll find what you're looking for, but at worst, you'll be now able to go into Legends and see the relations between the other characters and find it yourself.

It's probably especially useful for legacy games, since you won't even have to upload them.
Sigtext updated 13-03-2024.