Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142]

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 182213 times)

There Is No Vic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #2115 on: May 15, 2014, 09:06:53 am »

Trebuchet operator did not transform back to a dwarf after a month, instead dying of thirst after about a month and a half, with only one fabulously exploded snow leopard, and leaving her Trebuchet Operating Baby to defend the fort. All equipment the operator was wearing was vaporized.

Operator Baby Imbit is -118 days old, genderless and pitiless, and continues to fire the trebuchet. This ought to be fun.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:08:59 am by There Is No Vic »

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: May 22, 2014, 11:02:50 am »

Hi,
I decided to try this mod out and after I genned my first world, I was surprised I couldn't find any vanilla pets at embark. In fact, I think there were only Masterwork. Brief delve into raws identified the issue at hand - all entries (so far as I checked) in creature_domestic starts with
Code: [Select]
!NOPET!CREATURE:BIRD_PEAFOWL_BLUE] instead of
[CREATURE:BIRD_PEAFOWL_BLUE]
So - did I do something terribly wrong, is this intentional, or is this a bug?
Thanks.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: May 22, 2014, 11:11:11 am »

its intentional,its how the MDF launcher changes what raws are used (i think the domestic pets button in this case), if im not mistaken.

and the old DF pets have been replaced with more Dwarfy pets,they are still in the game,just not at embark menu for dwarves.
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: May 22, 2014, 11:23:08 am »

I see, thanks.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2119 on: May 22, 2014, 12:44:43 pm »

I see, thanks.
Turn off simple pets and you get them back. :) You can also disable most of the new ones if you like.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Diagoras

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: May 24, 2014, 01:45:27 pm »

Hey, I've had a repeated issue that I've been able to reproduce repeatedly across several different fortresses. Everytime I'm invaded by humans, specifically those titled "Imperial" I believe, the game crashes a few seconds later. Is this a known bug? If not, what can I do to help people get a handle on tackling it? Thanks.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #2121 on: May 24, 2014, 01:54:19 pm »

Hey, I've had a repeated issue that I've been able to reproduce repeatedly across several different fortresses. Everytime I'm invaded by humans, specifically those titled "Imperial" I believe, the game crashes a few seconds later. Is this a known bug? If not, what can I do to help people get a handle on tackling it? Thanks.
have you tried disabling diggingInvaders in dfhack?

Diagoras

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: May 25, 2014, 05:21:45 pm »

That seems to be it! Thanks, I didn't know it was on by default.

Alehkra

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: May 27, 2014, 01:13:55 am »

Hey, so first off, excellent work on the mod, I truly love it. However, I have an issue, and I'm not sure if it's an issue with the mod or with base DF, but it's something I've never encountered while playing vanilla. I'm trying to get a textile industry going. When I shear my animals, instead of giving me wool it gives me fleece. Which shouldn't be a problem, but the fleece is just called "body part" in the stocks, and when I try to spin thread at the farmer's workshop. it doesn't recognize the fleece as being usable.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2124 on: May 27, 2014, 02:05:27 am »

The tanner should have a reaction to make 3 threads from 1 fleece. There is still the normal 1 wool to 1 thread reaction, but I gave some creatures fleece, which should give "more", like sheep and goats that are specificially bred just for wool. I found it silly that shearing a sheep gives only 1 thread. Now you get three times as much.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142]