Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 905776 times)

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 29th September
« Reply #1425 on: October 15, 2016, 02:09:44 pm »

I have seen the same with undead invasions.  And in my current game I have a caravan that dumps invisible and uninteractable with goods on the map edge.  They show on status, but can't mark then in any way.  I know exactly have tile they sit on, but can't see them and 'k' shows it empty.  And unhide does nothing.

Very annoying.

The undead siege issue went away after a year or so.  They didn't show up on any reports I could find, but when the second necromancer (first died) ran off map edge (after his whole force had poofed about the time the arrived), the siege stayed on.  That wasn't a big deal.  I sent out the military and when nothing happened I just ignored it.  At some point I noticed it went away.

The trade caravan goods worry me more.  And they affect my status list which is inconvenient. 

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: October 15, 2016, 07:01:15 pm »

I have seen the same with undead invasions.  And in my current game I have a caravan that dumps invisible and uninteractable with goods on the map edge.  They show on status, but can't mark then in any way.  I know exactly have tile they sit on, but can't see them and 'k' shows it empty.  And unhide does nothing.

Very annoying.

The undead siege issue went away after a year or so.  They didn't show up on any reports I could find, but when the second necromancer (first died) ran off map edge (after his whole force had poofed about the time the arrived), the siege stayed on.  That wasn't a big deal.  I sent out the military and when nothing happened I just ignored it.  At some point I noticed it went away.

The trade caravan goods worry me more.  And they affect my status list which is inconvenient.

Have you tried to retrieve them via autodump?  Generally the citizens wont pick up goods on the last tile of the map, but you can set them to dump and then "autodump" to a central location with dfhack.  I have to do this with just about every good that drops on the outer edge of the map. 
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 16th October
« Reply #1427 on: October 15, 2016, 09:27:45 pm »

Is there a version of masterwork for 42.04?  I see startdwarf doesn't work in the most recent version (due to dfhack) and I was hoping to grab an older version

nm
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10702

edit: btw, finally feel vindicated
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:49:36 pm by thistleknot »

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: October 15, 2016, 11:33:06 pm »

Very annoying.

Have you tried to retrieve them via autodump?  Generally the citizens wont pick up goods on the last tile of the map, but you can set them to dump and then "autodump" to a central location with dfhack.  I have to do this with just about every good that drops on the outer edge of the map.

Can't select them at all so can't autodump.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: October 16, 2016, 11:13:33 am »

ahhh I see what you are saying now Vonsch, they are at a negative position most likely. I've only had it happen for 1 thing, a dwarf that was tossed by a megabeast off map.  I kept getting can't give food/water inaccessible... for about 3 months then I got constant spam from dwarfs trying to pick up his stuff/body... he turned into a ghost and haunted everyone, even hit them, but never appeared on the map.... I finally got tired of it.  maybe there is a way to edit the save file.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: October 16, 2016, 11:24:38 am »

Yes, I fear it's something of that nature.  And just had 6 incoming migrants go into a similar state.  DT can see them, DF does not beyond the announcement.

The joy of playing a never finished game: bugs keep getting created constantly.

Yinseng

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: October 18, 2016, 04:05:58 am »

What's the status on GemSet's custom animals? You mentioned you still needed to finish that on the 1.18 update and I didn't see any mention of it on the 1.19 update.

Garfink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: October 20, 2016, 11:55:59 am »

Just started an account to say thanks for your awesome mod man!  Thanks for the good times!

Question:  Are you planning to migrate this monster to the 64bit version of DF now that DFHack for 64bit is up and running?  If so when?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 11:57:35 am by Garfink »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1433 on: October 20, 2016, 03:34:20 pm »

Just started an account to say thanks for your awesome mod man!  Thanks for the good times!

Question:  Are you planning to migrate this monster to the 64bit version of DF now that DFHack for 64bit is up and running?  If so when?
I could do that tomorrow, but the 64bit dfhack is still in a test-phase and Dwarf Therapist does not work for 64bit yet.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Prismaa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: October 21, 2016, 06:32:12 am »

What about 32bit version of newest df? That has working therapist and dfhack

Mundus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 21st October
« Reply #1435 on: October 22, 2016, 01:56:48 pm »

It seems that Jormangundr do not have death dates in legends, evne if killed hundreds of years before looking they have no year of death, and are positioned in the list when they would have died rather than near the beginning.

zerth

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: October 23, 2016, 10:58:41 am »

Is there a way to make any other civilized race hostile towards dwarves? Setting them or dwarves as evil or slavers doesnt seem to help - i still got caravans and liaisons from them.

Rydel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: October 23, 2016, 11:43:36 am »

Did you generate a new world after you made them slavers?

zerth

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: October 23, 2016, 03:40:45 pm »

Did you generate a new world after you made them slavers?

Of course i did.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: October 24, 2016, 08:17:50 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

didn't we use to have orc setups for embark?
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 166