Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 906505 times)

Ember

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 9th Dec
« Reply #1920 on: May 02, 2017, 02:33:29 am »

NVM
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 02:46:19 am by Ember »

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: May 09, 2017, 09:25:38 am »

Is meph still working on this?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

LMeire

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Troglodytes for their horradorability.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: May 10, 2017, 04:34:09 am »

He's in Africa for his day-job as a cross-country biker, most of the areas he's biking through don't have reliable internet so official updates have to wait until after he gets back and comfortable. The tour before this one he went from Moscow to Seoul so long slow periods like this shouldn't be unexpected.
"☼Perfection☼ in the job puts pleasure in the work." - Uristotle

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: May 10, 2017, 04:55:42 am »

He's in Africa for his day-job as a cross-country biker, most of the areas he's biking through don't have reliable internet so official updates have to wait until after he gets back and comfortable. The tour before this one he went from Moscow to Seoul so long slow periods like this shouldn't be unexpected.

yeah I sent him a message a little while ago, hes yet to respond, generally he drops all "contact" with the game realms during these travels.

Well the answer is I'm still working on it.  I've been cleaning bugs out of the old bell tower for quite a bit.  I tweaked the setup to 43.05 x64 and fixed many issues that plagued 1.21 through 1.23. I am currently working through issues with TESB and warpstone gems not functioning properly.

as of this morning I fixed the warpstone gem bug, they now appear as they should in layer stone and in weak warpstone veins.  It was a complete rewrite(around 80%) as the old script was severely out dated and overtly verbose, it was based off TESB, so TESB should be easily fixed.

TESB(The Earth Strikes Back!) is 90% fixed, I have hidden gems appearing correctly, tributes work, invalid altar and tribute workshops deconstruct properly, TESB secrets can be discovered correctly( and copied, read, relearned) and units spawn appropriately.  The last issue is fixing the create-unit issue it has (it operates on an older version of create-unit, so I have to fully update all the calls, which means that I'll probably just rewrite the call sections, as the current process is again an overtly verbose process based on DFHack 42.06 structures).

After that I was told that random creatures was not functioning correctly... I don't know what's going on there yet, I haven't looked.  After that I'll twiddle a bit through some error logs and see if I can figure out why certain other DFHack scripts are spitting out errors (right now the errors are actually rather minimum unless you are operating on the fringes of the code.  the standard options function with almost no errors).

I may look into TWBT:no custom XXX issues.  I'm not sure about it but thats one of the things on my list.

So you can find the work I'm doing on the project at the link in my signature.  I plan for a new release of whatever fixes I've made this Friday.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

StevedaG

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: May 12, 2017, 02:53:08 pm »

hey guys i think i have a problem,every time i start a game one of my dwarfs catches fire and this happens every time i start a game

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: May 12, 2017, 05:36:17 pm »

hey guys i think i have a problem,every time i start a game one of my dwarfs catches fire and this happens every time i start a game

Saw your post the other day... there's not enough info. I have no clue why he's setting on fire.  What mode? what are you doing? where are you embarking?  Did you probe the site and checked the local temperature (in other words when you first selected an embark site did you make sure its not scorching hot)?  Are there any Succubus in the area?  I don't mind helping, but I need more info.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

Rydel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: May 12, 2017, 05:49:15 pm »

Can you check what the dwarf was wearing?  I know there's been issues with some materials meant for Succubi setting stuff aflame.

StevedaG

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: May 13, 2017, 03:17:39 am »

Yeah turns out that was the case,i disabled the Succubi in the civs tab and now everything works fine

Rydel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: May 13, 2017, 06:27:27 am »

Did you see exactly what item it was?  Boltgun will probably need to know in order to fix it.

DorfMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: May 14, 2017, 07:36:07 am »

Noticed, I won't be home till late this evening... I'll check and see how many changes there are between the beta version in MW 1.25 and that one.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: May 14, 2017, 04:17:43 pm »

Noticed, I won't be home till late this evening... I'll check and see how many changes there are between the beta version in MW 1.25 and that one.
If it helps:
https://github.com/dfhack/dfhack/compare/0.43.05-beta2...master
https://github.com/dfhack/scripts/compare/0.43.05-beta2...master
https://github.com/dfhack/df-structures/compare/0.43.05-beta2...master
(I'm assuming you're using beta2 - if not, replacing it with "beta1" in the URLs above should work.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 04:19:16 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: May 14, 2017, 05:16:55 pm »

If it helps:
https://github.com/dfhack/dfhack/compare/0.43.05-beta2...master
https://github.com/dfhack/scripts/compare/0.43.05-beta2...master
https://github.com/dfhack/df-structures/compare/0.43.05-beta2...master
(I'm assuming you're using beta2 - if not, replacing it with "beta1" in the URLs above should work.)

Aww... *tear* I was reading through the changes and I spotted my name...  I'll try and incorporate it in the next edition... the current version is running well. I don't see anything in the script that would break the current scripts...  I've got even more surprises and ideas coming up though.  the only issue I have is updating to DFHack 43.05r1 prior to TwbT updating to 43.05r1  I don't want a "graphics" issue.  I'll check with them over there.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group

Tokeli

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh wow, mew
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: May 18, 2017, 10:39:02 am »

I'm sorta tearing my hair out- is there a way to ACTUALLY disable The Earth Strikes Back? It's not what I'm looking for, and I can't seem to actually remove it without deleting the raws manually. Toggling it on and off in the launcher, even in a freshly unpacked copy, does nothing. And it's repeatedly frustrating to be an hour or three into a new game when my dwarves are suddenly attacked by awakend stone and wyrms (which I'd checked in Arena mode to ensure they didn't exist!)

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: May 18, 2017, 08:31:11 pm »

"tesb-job-monitor -living 0 -gem 0" in the DF Hack console will fix your current version save by removing the chance of hidden gems and living stone from appearing.

I'll check the switches, I thought they was working, but If they are not I'll figure out a fix.   My apologies... just to verify its the 1.25 version correct?
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 166