Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 904247 times)

SuicideRey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.05) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 15th Dec 2017
« Reply #2100 on: January 09, 2018, 08:34:15 pm »

Either Dwarf Therapist is saying weird things, or the castes are broken. Latest version.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Brutaka001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: January 10, 2018, 01:11:00 pm »

So it's my understanding that people are using dfhack to raid in this current version? how exactly do you do that?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: January 10, 2018, 01:21:58 pm »

In the current Dwarf Fortress version[0.44.xx], there's a feature in the vanilla game where you can raid other civilizations for glory and profit. I think that this is accomplished through use of the "c" civilization key, but I haven't actually tried this myself, so it could be accessed via another menu. I don't believe that Masterwork is working in the current version because DFhack needs to be updated, so there is currently no raiding in Masterwork.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: January 10, 2018, 02:21:26 pm »

Either Dwarf Therapist is saying weird things, or the castes are broken. Latest version.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Update your dwarf therapist to the lates version by clemente.  The one packaged here has not been updated and shows errors.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

Juan117

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: January 24, 2018, 01:58:18 am »

Hey does anyone knows how cannons works for human civ ,it appears like if they are animals?

harkejuice

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: January 25, 2018, 08:51:57 pm »

I have a problem with kobolds in the recent version, they won't use *bone hatchets from the bone chipper, so I can't chop trees down. Am I supposed to generate a different map for each civ enabled race? Only other thing I can think of that would mess with that.

Hey does anyone knows how cannons works for human civ ,it appears like if they are animals?

I think they've been that way for a while, you're supposed to pasture them to a 1x1 zone? I don't know if they actually work or not, I've been meaning to start a human fort soon.

*edit
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:10:21 pm by harkejuice »

Juan117

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: January 26, 2018, 12:08:51 am »

I have a problem with kobolds in the recent version, they won't use *bone hatchets from the bone chipper, so I can't chop trees down. Am I supposed to generate a different map for each civ enabled race? Only other thing I can think of that would mess with that.

I think they've been that way for a while, you're supposed to pasture them to a 1x1 zone? I don't know if they actually work or not, I've been meaning to start a human fort soon.

*edit

Heya ,about the kobolds i am sorry i cant help ,but about the human fort,it looks like cannons arent in this version only in the one for DF 34.11 ,oh and am loving the humans if you are gonna  give them a try i recommend a 5x5 embark ,you will need a lot of building space

runedog48

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: January 26, 2018, 04:22:18 pm »

I'm having some graphical problems. Plants are rendered over my character if I'm on its tile and when I'm sneaking I cannot see where the units are looking. Anyone know any fixes for this? Here are my settings: https://imgur.com/a/1cPAJ

harkejuice

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: January 29, 2018, 08:55:31 pm »

Heya ,about the kobolds i am sorry i cant help ,but about the human fort,it looks like cannons arent in this version only in the one for DF 34.11 ,oh and am loving the humans if you are gonna  give them a try i recommend a 5x5 embark ,you will need a lot of building space

Don't worry about it, I started a new fort making sure the world I generated only had Kobolds active and its fine. Thanks for the tips on the humans, I played them a (long)while back and it was immensely comfy to have a giant castle above ground with a massive dig pit in a corner. Everyone just lived in this slowly-growing tower of stone and glass, much like my old Necro fort except that was a spire into the darkness below.

I'm having some graphical problems. Plants are rendered over my character if I'm on its tile and when I'm sneaking I cannot see where the units are looking. Anyone know any fixes for this? Here are my settings: https://imgur.com/a/1cPAJ

Maybe try enabling TTF as I have that enabled with those other settings and it works fine.

Alphamonder

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: February 04, 2018, 09:13:41 pm »

Tried to find the raws for Flintlocks, Musket and handcannons for science reasons but couldnt find them
anyone knows where is it?

Alkmayix

• Bay Watcher
  • God Red Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: February 05, 2018, 01:58:23 pm »

Having some issues with my fort, I have a lot of empty buckets and way more booze then I need for my dwarves but they keep trying to give someone/something water and it keeps saying they have no empty buckets. Not sure what could be causing it, I'm only having the issue in the latest version 43.05. No one's in the hospital either so I'm not sure why they're trying to give water with a bucket with no one in the hospital. Let alone having issues finding buckets I even sent carpenter's to make another 20+ and they're still having issues. Any idea what might be going on?

Saeldanya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: February 06, 2018, 06:56:25 pm »

Having some issues with my fort, I have a lot of empty buckets and way more booze then I need for my dwarves but they keep trying to give someone/something water and it keeps saying they have no empty buckets. Not sure what could be causing it, I'm only having the issue in the latest version 43.05. No one's in the hospital either so I'm not sure why they're trying to give water with a bucket with no one in the hospital. Let alone having issues finding buckets I even sent carpenter's to make another 20+ and they're still having issues. Any idea what might be going on?

That's an old issue from waaay back. Buckets don't get emptied out completely and if there's a tiny bit of (old) water or any other liquid left inside, dwarves will never fill that bucket again. I usually sell all the partially filled buckets to a caravan and just keep making new ones. I think you could also designate the water / milk / lye / whatever inside those buckets to be dumped.

Alkmayix

• Bay Watcher
  • God Red Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: February 10, 2018, 06:17:11 pm »

That's an old issue from waaay back. Buckets don't get emptied out completely and if there's a tiny bit of (old) water or any other liquid left inside, dwarves will never fill that bucket again. I usually sell all the partially filled buckets to a caravan and just keep making new ones. I think you could also designate the water / milk / lye / whatever inside those buckets to be dumped.

Making more failed to reduce the issue and then I had a bunch just sitting in a workshop, I even tried taking apart the workshop to see if there was some other problem with placement but it was only happening to buckets. I ended up losing a good number of dwarves to this now. I had nothing in my combat logs so I have no idea why they were even drinking water when they had over 2k booze. I had 1 injured dwarf, but again it was only 1 so not sure why it was still persisting. I was aware of the old bucket problem hence I started frantically making a bunch of buckets but it did nothing, water supply was set they had a bunch of buckets that never left the workshop which was what had me the most confused.

Metaltooth

• Bay Watcher
  • Icon of Sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: February 12, 2018, 11:01:32 am »

Is the new update in sight or is it more seasons away
o̗͕̘̯͈̺r̬e̶̻̗̲̹m͎̘̹͓̦̼̟͝o͕̮̦R͇̥̻̭͟ ̕ņ̗h̪̰̱o̢J͚̬̲ ̧͍̫̜̲͔̺é̤̩̫m̗͍̘̟͖͠ l͇̫̪͖͓̰͝l̕i̮k̻͈̺̱̗ ͙̱̠̥̳̱̘t҉̪s̢͈u͙͉̘̮͘m̳̜̞̳̞̝ ̴͖̠̖̤͕̱u̱̬͚̗͍͞o̢y̴ ̶͚̝̳͇̞e̢̠m̥̤̳̙̣̙̭͢a͚̳̞͉̭g ̛͙e̤̫͉̜͉͘h̗̘̱̤͚͘t̜̺͕ ̴͙͍͉̮̯ņ̘͉̼͓̲ͅi̜̻̰̫̘̠͕w̧̲̘ ̧͔̯o̱̳̘T̗͖
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 166