Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 902816 times)

chilller6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

whats up with the "brownie" dwarf pet? a brown humanoid that serves civilized beings? hmm

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

whats up with the "brownie" dwarf pet? a brown humanoid that serves civilized beings? hmm
Oh Armok oh fuck
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

chilller6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh Armok oh fuck

im not gonna make a big deal about this so nobody worry, its jus a bit on the iffy side for me

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh Armok oh fuck

im not gonna make a big deal about this so nobody worry, its jus a bit on the iffy side for me
...Brownies are
a real mythological creature.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_(folklore)
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Let's try not to invent controversy where none exists

chilller6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh Armok oh fuck

...Brownies are
a real mythological creature.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_(folklore)

well now i feel dumb LMAO my b
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 01:22:06 pm by chilller6 »

holam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 - Newest version! - Updated 14th Jan 2019
« Reply #2406 on: September 10, 2021, 07:18:57 am »

Hello I have a problem, when I use the mod it dosent show me the full image of the game , only a corner of it . Do you know how to fix it ?

Fewah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: October 14, 2021, 06:00:45 pm »

Hi all,

Struggling with getting guns for my Dwarves.
Could anyone explain to me how I get a Gunsmith and equip them with my dwarves.
I don't even see them as an embark option under items to start off with, nor do I see the bullets.

Do I have to enable the two additional mods with it at that 100+ additional weapons, or is there an in-game way to go about this?
I've also tried getting Guns as a Human Civ and despite numerous tries could not figure it out there either.

Thanks

Schmaven

• Bay Watcher
  • Abiding
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: October 14, 2021, 07:42:29 pm »

Do I have to enable the two additional mods with it at that 100+ additional weapons?

That sounds like it's worth a shot

Fewah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: October 14, 2021, 09:05:43 pm »

Do I have to enable the two additional mods with it at that 100+ additional weapons?

That sounds like it's worth a shot

I tried that and still had no luck

zmw907

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: November 12, 2021, 07:03:38 pm »

the pottery workshop breaks pottery for civs without it like the orcs.  soft clay items can't be made and kilns can no longer make clay items

Golbolco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: November 14, 2021, 12:35:51 pm »

What kind of work would be necessary to port MDF to 0.47.05? .44 and .47 are supposed to be compatible in Vanilla, but would there need to be any significant rewriting to make MDF work in the newer version?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2412 on: November 16, 2021, 06:14:53 am »

Hey guys,

In the near future I'll have a look through the mod, since it includes an old version of the Meph tileset, which is partly based on uncredited artwork. I'm not sure yet how to best address that issue with the mod, I need to take some time to look at the actual components and dependencies between sprites and mod content. It might take a while. It's a pretty unfortunate situation as the result of me using random pixelart from Google image search without paying attention to licencing, generally in the time from 2016 to 2017.

I might just revert back to 16x16 Obsidian Soul or Phoebus as the main tileset.

Cheers,
Meph
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Fewah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: November 17, 2021, 05:08:16 pm »

Hey guys,

In the near future I'll have a look through the mod, since it includes an old version of the Meph tileset, which is partly based on uncredited artwork. I'm not sure yet how to best address that issue with the mod, I need to take some time to look at the actual components and dependencies between sprites and mod content. It might take a while. It's a pretty unfortunate situation as the result of me using random pixelart from Google image search without paying attention to licencing, generally in the time from 2016 to 2017.

I might just revert back to 16x16 Obsidian Soul or Phoebus as the main tileset.

Cheers,
Meph

Hey Meph,

Thanks for keeping the Mod going and checking back in.

If you do switch primary tilesets, could you please check into it's compatibility with a lot of the Masterwork stuff?
Ie; Human sprites/graphics are basically broken when using Phobeus and Ironhand as an example has A LOT of issues with certain objects/walls etc.

Your graphic pack is probably the only and most compatible one that works with everything.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2414 on: November 18, 2021, 02:14:57 am »

Yeah, I'm aware. Which is the reason I ask for a bit of time, because it's not a trivial task.

Edit: After going through the files I decided that I'll remove the 32x tileset. The new default will be Obsidian Souls 16x version, for which I'll need to create some new sprites for the modded content. Will take a couple of days, then I can upload a "clean" version of the mod.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 02:50:05 am by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 166