Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 905964 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK REBORN☼ - 40.24 - V.006 - Last Update: 27th March
« Reply #390 on: August 16, 2015, 09:51:28 am »

I hope that this isn't sounding impatient or rude, but...

How is the work going towards the next update? I am really looking forward to the next version of the Humans...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #391 on: August 16, 2015, 10:43:52 am »

How is the work going towards the next update? I am really looking forward to the next version of the Humans...
Not rude at all.

The answer: I have done absolutely no work on MDF what so ever. The reason for that might be that I only have access to a netbook, had no internet for 3 countries, and just spend the last week cycling over 1100km. I'm on a trip from Germany to Japan to Germany by bike atm, see my sig. In one month I will be home and developement will continue. I do have big plans and hope to at least do one update every week, like good dwarven clockwork.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

perkel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 16, 2015, 11:31:51 am »

Not rude at all.

The answer: I have done absolutely no work on MDF what so ever. The reason for that might be that I only have access to a netbook, had no internet for 3 countries, and just spend the last week cycling over 1100km. I'm on a trip from Germany to Japan to Germany by bike atm, see my sig. In one month I will be home and developement will continue. I do have big plans and hope to at least do one update every week, like good dwarven clockwork.

wow that is awesome.

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 16, 2015, 11:55:37 am »

He's really just waiting for Toady to make another DF release. ;D
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons

crazz2323

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2015, 01:23:16 pm »

I just discovered this mod and I really wish the misc. options from the previous Masterwork mod were back in especially the harder farming. I always found those things to be way too easy and I would lose interest in DF before it got really good.

Could I modify this somehow on my own in an ini or something or do I have to wait?

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 18, 2015, 04:32:51 am »

Most of the difficulty toggles involve bulk editing the raws to change how things handle. Something like harder farming, for example, the launcher will go through and change all the plants from growing in one season to taking four seasons.

For harder farming specifically, you can use notepad to find-replace [GROWDUR:300] (the default) to [GROWDUR:(something)] in each of the plant raws, which should give you the equivalent. You could possibly likewise do the same with other difficulty options in their own files, though some may be much more complex than changing one tag's value per object.

Emperor

• Bay Watcher
  • Time is fleeting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 18, 2015, 06:38:24 am »

Isn't Harder Farming on by default?

crazz2323

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 18, 2015, 07:32:22 pm »

Oh? Is harder farming just part of the newest Masterwork reborn then? Not an option like I see in the old version? That would be fine with me!

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 18, 2015, 08:31:27 pm »

its may be a feature with option in the gui,but not yet
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:46:59 pm by Isngrim »
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #399 on: August 18, 2015, 11:40:20 pm »

Dont start spreading wrong information. ^^ I havent done anything with the plants in 40.24 yet, there is no harder farming in Masterwork Reborn.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 18, 2015, 11:47:15 pm »

Dont start spreading wrong information. ^^ I havent done anything with the plants in 40.24 yet, there is no harder farming in Masterwork Reborn.
Fixed =),i honestly thought it was in already...though it makes sense that its not,with all the new plants

uberlalzar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 01, 2015, 02:19:31 am »

So i just tried to start a fort (as Dwarves) and all of the workshops appear to be vanilla also the civ specific tabs in the GUI are blank anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: I did a fresh install and everything is working as expected i guess something was magic'd oh well.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:00:07 am by uberlalzar »

Emperor

• Bay Watcher
  • Time is fleeting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 01, 2015, 02:25:31 am »

Blank civ-specific tabs are not a bug, more of an work-in-progress. They are not done as for now, nothing you can do about it.
As for the vanilla workshops...Yes, dwarves are mostly "vanillin", but they have a few reactions and workshops added, so it's not as much content as 6.2, although it's fairly solid.

uberlalzar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 01, 2015, 02:46:56 am »

Blank civ-specific tabs are not a bug, more of an work-in-progress. They are not done as for now, nothing you can do about it.
As for the vanilla workshops...Yes, dwarves are mostly "vanillin", but they have a few reactions and workshops added, so it's not as much content as 6.2, although it's fairly solid.

By "appears vanilla" i meant the workshops are 100% default none of the reactions/workshops are changed even though i can see the new ones in the RAWs

Edit: I did a fresh install and everything is working as expected i guess something was magic'd oh well.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 02:59:24 am by uberlalzar »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #404 on: September 01, 2015, 02:59:47 am »

By "appears vanilla" i meant the workshops are 100% default none of the reactions/workshops are changed even though i can see the new ones in the RAWs
Impossible. There are ~20 new workshops and there is not function in the GUI to disable them yet.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 166