Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 905693 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Board Rules & File Collection
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2014, 05:09:53 am »

Could be done within a month from now, but it mostly depends on warmist... spawnunit is missing. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Nokao

• Bay Watcher
  • [NEED ALCOHOL TO GET THROUGH THE WORKING DAY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2014, 05:19:30 am »

Ok :) I'll come back in a pair of months to see your versioning/news.

I'm interested in playing again, but the new "climbing" features are too tough to be ignored.
I'll wait for them to be included in your package. I think they change so much in the gameplay.

p.s.
I tested actual 6.1 and I had several crashes during first seconds of game (like with mouse scroll), or also on embark and world generation.
Is it correct to enable all races into the "fortress" column to be able to choose race at embark with embark profile ?
Or only the desired race have to be enabled ?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 05:27:10 am by Nokao »

draeath

• Bay Watcher
  • So it has come to this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2014, 03:24:40 pm »

The scroll crash is because of rendermax, FYI.
Urist McAlchemist cancels extract isotope: interrupted by supercriticality accident.
This kea is so raw it stole my wheelbarrow!

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2014, 03:37:45 pm »

This is fixed in newer versions of rendermax - I'm not sure what MDF distributes.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2014, 03:38:29 pm »

This is fixed in newer versions of rendermax - I'm not sure what MDF distributes.
thanks. I assume its Rendermax for 40.x ?
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2014, 03:48:17 pm »

It was fixed in this commit, which was included in DFHack 0.34.11-r5. It should be fairly easy to backport to r4, although I can't compile it on Windows. I'm not sure how up-to-date Warmist's build is, but it might contain the fix.

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2014, 04:28:01 pm »

I havent been keeping up with dfhack to be honest. I rather not change anything on my current setup, but update to the new dfhack directly. For 40.x... but I dont even know if Rendermax works with it.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2014, 05:04:06 pm »

It does - I'm not sure if there are Lua-related changes that need to be made, but the C++ side compiles and works as expected.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2014, 05:04:57 pm »

Thank you. :)

I really have to do that 40.x update at some point. ^^

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2014, 05:17:25 pm »

I havent been keeping up with dfhack to be honest. I rather not change anything on my current setup, but update to the new dfhack directly. For 40.x... but I dont even know if Rendermax works with it.

Rendermax comes with it.

ptb_ptb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2014, 06:13:48 am »

What are the guidelines for partial reuse of Masterwork DF code/raws? Is it OK to do as long as you credit the source, or would you prefer people don't do it?

It's somewhat doubtful that I'd actually do anything substantial, but I'm curious about whether it would be allowed or discouraged.
()==[:::::::::::::>

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2014, 06:36:23 am »

What are the guidelines for partial reuse of Masterwork DF code/raws? Is it OK to do as long as you credit the source, or would you prefer people don't do it?

It's somewhat doubtful that I'd actually do anything substantial, but I'm curious about whether it would be allowed or discouraged.
Everything is open source, you can use what you want. Keep in mind that many parts are not done by me, so you might copy something that has a different original author.

Its nice to give credit, but not necessary.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2014, 03:41:01 pm »

The creature raws are likely to not work with anything that isn't Masterwork, mind.

Nokao

• Bay Watcher
  • [NEED ALCOHOL TO GET THROUGH THE WORKING DAY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2015, 09:21:23 am »

Whats next: I know people will want to see a MDF + DF40.6 version, but I have to wait for dfhack to update. After that I can start working on it, but will rely heavily on foreign support for script updates. I have no problem with patching the Exe and updating the Raws, but someone will have to help with dfhack. I will also go hiking for two weeks in Ireland, so I wont be around for a bit. After that I plan to write a bit of Warlock content, which are my favourite race to write for. Its good to be bad. :)

Just writing to ask if/when DF will be updated inside MW DF.

I also see that -actually- Therapist is not working for current DF version,
so that might be a bad moment to do so.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2015, 11:02:13 am »

I also see that -actually- Therapist is not working for current DF version,
Memory layouts were added for 0.40.23 9 days ago.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 166