Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 905626 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK REBORN☼ - 40.24 - V.006 - Last Update: 27th March
« Reply #450 on: October 03, 2015, 07:07:33 pm »

not possible

wait till next df version

Blackworth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 04, 2015, 10:38:47 am »

Hum so when is the ETA on the new version? I am soo hyped!

123nick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 04, 2015, 05:00:24 pm »

hey quick question but... why are the new civs, like kobold/dwarf mode, have much less content? i can understand why if its due to hardcoding or something, but i still would like to know.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #453 on: October 04, 2015, 05:03:42 pm »

hey quick question but... why are the new civs, like kobold/dwarf mode, have much less content? i can understand why if its due to hardcoding or something, but i still would like to know.
I believe mostly because they're not done yet.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 05, 2015, 04:04:41 am »

I believe mostly because they're not done yet.

Both are done, but the spirit of the reborn version is to give several civs with a finite set of feature and not slap everything possible into dwarves and kobolds. Basically quality over quantity.

BlackFalcon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 05, 2015, 06:48:14 am »

Hi everybody !
I'd like to thank Meph and all the team that is working to make Masterwork the best mod ever (and make DF an even more awesome game).
If i understood correctly, the next race is gonna be the necromancers (or the race that replace them) : what will be their playstyle ? Will it still be a few powerful wizards with a mass of mindless servants ?
Will they still have all their spells (or maybe even more *__*) ? What will be their end-game overpowered content ?
And, being my main problem while playing them on "standard" Masterwork, is the loyalty cascade issue resolved ?

Dramegno

• Bay Watcher
  • Gobo the other white meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 09, 2015, 02:13:50 am »

"cricket... cricket... cricket..."

... Anyone home, I am sure that your are busy getting this and that done Meph... so any news about where you are at on it at the moment? and in other news why do I get the fealing that with in a week or two toady is going to put out a new update after meph posts his?
So, it's AnimaRytak, mighty Void God, versus the greatest cluster[FOWL] my incompetence can engineer.

I will be so god damn proud if AMBASSADOR bites your head off.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #457 on: October 09, 2015, 03:32:00 am »

"cricket... cricket... cricket..."

... Anyone home, I am sure that your are busy getting this and that done Meph... so any news about where you are at on it at the moment? and in other news why do I get the fealing that with in a week or two toady is going to put out a new update after meph posts his?
Toady probably posts an update a day after I do something. I have a couchsurfer coming over today, but the weekend might give me enough time to finally start. I think that's the hardest atm. ^^
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

rem0nster

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 13, 2015, 12:06:28 pm »

Having some trouble with Masterwork. A lot of building options are Red, but when using the manager to queue, it works as if i have materials. Just wondering what that's all about.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #459 on: October 13, 2015, 01:43:54 pm »

Having some trouble with Masterwork. A lot of building options are Red, but when using the manager to queue, it works as if i have materials. Just wondering what that's all about.
Burrows. It's a know bug that affects all mods. Custom reactions ignore reagents that are stored outside of burrows, regardless of the burrows being active or not.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

rem0nster

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 13, 2015, 03:16:14 pm »

Thank you for your reply.

Is there a donation page for Masterwork?

I know you don't work for free, and here's a good chance to plug it because I'm honestly curious.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #461 on: October 13, 2015, 03:38:10 pm »

There is a link in my sig. ;)

IIzTrollin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 15, 2015, 03:33:54 pm »

Was just wondering if raiding has been added back in or not?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #463 on: October 15, 2015, 05:12:46 pm »

Considering that there are no orcs, I'd go with no.

Shames90210

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 25, 2015, 05:59:25 am »

Hey MDF crew!

Just getting back into dwarf fortress and masterwork and I'd like to say how much I enjoy the mod as a whole. While I won't be able to revive my Warlock fortress until they are implemented (I will bring you back Stitches) I'm gonna try and have some fun with the Succubi as gnomes got easy fast (one migration wave with a good clockwork beast gave me an over powered fortress guard).

Anyway just wanted to say thank you all for the hours of fun with this mod and I wish you luck with the development and with your personal lives as I know everyone goes through some tough times. You're all awesome!

Sincerely, Shames90210
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 166