Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 909722 times)

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 9th Dec
« Reply #1575 on: December 14, 2016, 09:35:38 pm »

Magma well... it has an option to unlock the magma forges.... otherwise old fashioned way, dig down till you expose magma.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: December 14, 2016, 09:41:28 pm »

Not sure where else to put the bug report.

Playing 43.03, Masterwork 1.22, and it turns out my rockforge isn't picky about which rocks it forges - it's just turned out a few menacing hematite spikes, and yes, hematite is reserved economic.

Yeah I've been looking into some of those things, it seems the rockforge reactions are not set to worthless stone at all.. I've got a mod of that file and another file I'm going to send to Meph and see if he will ship it in.   Basically it will ensure you can select the stone for rock forges and rock carver workshops, select the choice gems with gem forges and gem cutter workshops, same for bone workshops and woodcutter workshops.  Etc.  Really i've been copying it in every edition since 1.21.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

Skald359

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: December 14, 2016, 10:44:47 pm »

Magma well... it has an option to unlock the magma forges.... otherwise old fashioned way, dig down till you expose magma.

I don't really see that anywhere, though. It shows up in the task manager, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I suppose I could toggle the feature with DFHack, but I wasn't sure what else it would mess up - unfortunately, I only have the magma sea available.

I've built all the smelting buildings except for the crucible, and I'm not seeing it. Any pointers? Did I miss a checkbox somewhere?

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: December 15, 2016, 08:01:18 pm »

So.. why does turning off creature sprites cause the game to switch to some weird elongated window?

Muxia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: December 16, 2016, 06:35:25 am »

I met a "GL error" when I was trying to create a new world. I never had this kind of problem before the previous versions. I tried to change the Print Mode to 2D and this time it just stuck on the new world creating progress screen. (The Tileset is Meph 32*32)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: December 16, 2016, 04:21:31 pm »

So, I've come across a bit of a weird issue. Specifically the color palate is off.

Spoiler: What it is. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: What it should be (click to show/hide)

I'm not totally sure, but it seems like it might be related to the color selector, but I've deleted all the palates I didn't want in MasterworkDwarfFortress\Settings\Colors (all except vanilla), and it's still not working.

The palate swaps whenever I save. Moving between this too bright and the normal stuff, and sometimes a darker palate shows up.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Or, failing that, where this palate is stored other then settings\colors so I can keep deleting things until it's fixed?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: December 16, 2016, 09:33:48 pm »

MasterworkDwarfFortress\Settings\Colors doesn't actually change what DF uses for colors. That would be data/init/colors.txt.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: December 16, 2016, 10:19:45 pm »

It seems like that's not directly the issue either. However, searching for this color file has revealed the issue, Apparently it's files in the Raw titled colors_(spring/summer/fall/winter) that cause it. Deleting them fixes it. Thanks for the tip off to the existence of color.txt files.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:21:16 pm by Criptfeind »

Prismaa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: December 17, 2016, 08:32:00 am »

Hmm when I changed to Phoebus tileset from "launcher", some stuff is missing sprites, like stepladders were upside down ?, before when Phoebus was default tileset they had stepladder sprites and stuff

jaardichten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: December 18, 2016, 10:58:49 pm »

Starting from below screen, fonts are broken, so I cannot play it. No matter if Windowed or Fullscreen. No matter which font. Anyone have seen this before?

It's on Win7x84, AMD drivers on a Lenovo W500 Notebook.

https://abload.de/img/zwischenablage-1dap1a.jpg

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: December 18, 2016, 11:15:32 pm »

Starting from below screen, fonts are broken, so I cannot play it. No matter if Windowed or Fullscreen. No matter which font. Anyone have seen this before?

It's on Win7x84, AMD drivers on a Lenovo W500 Notebook.

https://abload.de/img/zwischenablage-1dap1a.jpg

Need additional information: 
What's the graphics options/text-will-be-text options set to in the Masterwork settings(first page,middle)?
What have you tried to resolve the issue?

Several people have had problems with the current version.  Use of the Large Address Utility mentioned in an earlier comment on this post here and in some of the other posts on this board has fixed those problems.  I would suggest trying that first.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group

Prismaa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: December 19, 2016, 08:06:40 am »

Is there way to remove warpstones? z.z

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: December 19, 2016, 09:55:55 am »

Warpstones are defined in the raws.  You can edit them and remove certain reactions from them.

the file you are looking for is inorganic_masterwork.txt and their code starts at line 11 and ends at line 140.

you could just delete all of that section, if you wish and they shouldn't appear anymore at all.  Or you could
just remove all the [SYNDROME] [SYN....][CE_....]  tags from them and that should stop them from harming
your miners as they are dug up.  Most of these lines say YESWARP in front of them, which means that they
use to be tied to the Masterwork Settings through one of the buttons at one time.... but I'm not sure which
option controls that anymore...  I turned everything off, and loaded MW, and still couldn't get it to turn
warpstones off.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group

Prismaa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: December 19, 2016, 10:16:26 am »

Yeah I remembered that older version used to have yes/no toggle for warpstones, but current one doesn't.

Vitor_Goatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: December 20, 2016, 09:04:14 am »

I never noticed this until now but why does the human in the humans section of the OP looks so much like a medieval Professor Xavier from the X-Men?

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 166