Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 897246 times)

Molay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 - Newest version! - Updated 14th Jan 2019
« Reply #2340 on: February 08, 2020, 09:11:37 am »

The most recent version no longer has warpstone. I don't think it's intended to come back, either? You're playing the old extra-super-duper-feature-rich version that has a billion things. It's my understanding MW will be more focused going forward; avoiding feature bloat. Though I really miss my thatch and blood steel. ;)
The best alternative to having a functional steel industry is to have a really, really, really good hospital. And a lot of coffins.

urmane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: February 08, 2020, 01:02:38 pm »

There are only community-made Linux or Mac packages out there, since I don't have those OS installed.

I can work on rebuilding the linux and mac versions I put out, for 44.12 (or should I just aim at 47.02?).

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2342 on: February 09, 2020, 11:37:39 am »

I don't know how much work it is, I think people might be more interested in the new villains and all...
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

urmane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: February 09, 2020, 08:48:01 pm »

I'll start working on them.  Actually, now I think about it, dfhack compatibility will probably dictate.

mikhos

• Escaped Lunatic
  • A snow storm has come.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: February 13, 2020, 03:30:35 pm »

What happened to Vordak's dwarves? I love your work Meph but those really grew on me. i mean, i just dropped the tileset on top of the meph tileset in install but still!
edit: think i got mw confused with your tileset but they're so similar!  ::)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 03:44:23 pm by mikhos »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2345 on: February 13, 2020, 06:35:15 pm »

Vordaks dwarves are still part of the tileset. Though I'm fairly sure that you might see a complete Vordak set, some time after the steam release hits. :)
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

0leg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

are you planning on updating it for the new patch? Very interesting mod, would love to see it!
: o )

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I absolutely do; heavily depends on all the dfhack scripts still working as they are.

teremaster

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I'm curious, what's the process involved with updating the mod to a new build? I can't imagine it's an easy task at all or else you'd do it more often

atazs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

heavily depends on all the dfhack scripts still working as they are.
And are they?

toradrow777

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why in the Blood God's name can't I change the amount of embark points I start with!?  I've changed the embark points under the Init and World Gen tabs on the launcher, and yet I still only start with 1504 points!  What am I doing wrong!?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I think they are set to 1504 in the launcher. You can do it in dfhack if you want too, "points X" with X being how many you want. Start a new fort, type it into the dfhack console when you are at the embark selector map, then embark. "dwarves X" changes the number of starting units btw. :)

johnmadden

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Any updates on the new DF update? I've been actively checking this thread and I haven't really seen anything specific about the new update

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Any updates on the new DF update? I've been actively checking this thread and I haven't really seen anything specific about the new update
He said there will be an update once the scripts and dfhack are updated. It will happen, be patient.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 12:08:41 pm by forsaken1111 »

Ladon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I'm looking for some good documentation about the mod and its features. I remember that there used to be a manual for each of the races, explaining their mechanics and buildings. I think it was browser based. I saw that this version has images w/ the new buildings for each of the races, but I'm wondering if something more in depth is still around.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 166