Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Lord of Doom [SG]  (Read 4673 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lord of Doom [SG]
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2013, 12:15:11 pm »

((Please be creative ;) realism is an option not a requirement, I hope this game will eventually stir some interest really. I mean I enjoy writing this but there seems to be a lack of interest.))
Yeah I wondering about that as well, your writing is good (as is your grammar), better than some of the more populated games I've seen, and this game could be quite good if it had more players, I mean we are psychic that thinks he is god, started a religion, that deals drugs, and wishes to become immortal, how can anyone resist that?

Will look for a quote to add to my sig in hopes people click it on a whim.

Will try to think of something but creativity isn't my strong suit, suppose he could look at stuff that would make our body tougher and more durable, sounds biochemist-ish, part of immortality is not dying from attacks after all.

Or just in general do some biochemist research into immortality, help set the general views for when we have proper people to look into it.

Failing that a drug (in colourless gas form if possible, but that could be a project for the future) to make people easier to mind read/more suggestible, don't want to worry about another like Brainer at a crucial moment. Failing that my last idea is smart pills.
+1 for mind control gas.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 09:18:00 pm »

"Oh Larry, isn't it clear already" you wittingly respond to Larry Brainer, your scientific operator, "we must produce a gas which brings people closer to understanding that I am god, you understand what I am saying?" Larry nods, and leaves the room.

You sit down on your fluffy throne, awesome.

You decide upon how to dress yourself. As you understand that the modern garn of the successful seems to be a suit you let one of your believers handle the job to take your measurements and write them down, to get a suit done. As he is taking your sizes you squander about what kind of crown you must wear. After a few seconds, as you are a genius, you realize that a glass eye helmet would totally do you right.

The next few days you wait patiently for your customes and begin to feel lonely. Maybe if you picked a specific believer, and let him be more creative to amuse you, it would help you. You read in the dreams and hopes of your mindless believers.
A "Oh yea, building that temple. Finally I have found my purpose and I can build whatever I want."
B "The presence of the ultimate one is visiting me. Oh is this a sign? Am I chosen to preach and knot down the foundations of our religion?"
C "These chores keep me away from my fear. I terribly think this place could go down once they see and misunderstand."
D "..." Oh this mind is a little different, I wonder what this means  ;D (You make a suggestion if you pick D, highly favored IMHO.

Larry Brainer returns to your rooms and says "I was so free, to allow myself to some fundings to buy the basic equipment to start Operation Mindgas also referred to as OM. I also bought security equipment for the lab. Gas Masks and such. Now we could increase our research speed immensly if we had some Lithium-Maximae. We can only get that at a professional chemist Lab"

You consider this, but you also have in mind that you want your freaking temple, but you still don't have any ideas...

You can do the mission, or do basic chores like: Recruiting, Building, Trade, Businessoperations, etc.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 12:16:13 am »

Well we have alright income from drugs that we are in no rush, could spend this time making or taking over a local business, then keeping the workers out of our illegal operations so we have a dependable source of legal income. A local takeaway as suggested by Funk earlier?

Might need to find a way to work a gas mask in/onto our helmet, in the event a time where both are used pops up.

Could get a TV or a laptop for Ds use, then D: Keep us up to date with any local happenings and collect a scrapbook of newspaper articles featuring us. Also could look into that Guru Shimsha while he is at it. Give him/her a fancy title like Record Keeper so they feel valued.

We could work on getting revenge on those who rejected us in our college years, but that seems a goal for when we are more accomplished.
Edit: If I'm posting/suggesting too much just say.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 12:18:06 am by Cain12 »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 09:47:08 pm »

A laptop? If we could convert some people into making us a computer.( a wooden frame that runs off meth is better than a Mac) Also, a legit income could decrease our detection on the radar so +1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 01:43:20 am »

Well maybe not a laptop, was just thinking for portabilities sake, but it doesn't really matter to me. (Don't get what people have against laptops, they do everything I need them to do well for the most part with the bonus of being portable.)
Sure, converting people with computer/tech know how could be of use in a variety of situations anyway.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2013, 05:15:17 pm »

Find out where a professional chemist lives and give him the post-hypnotic suggestion to take some Lithium-Maximae to a secluded spot and then erase his memory of the encounter.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2013, 11:59:37 am »

bump

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 01:08:24 pm »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2013, 01:09:01 pm »

Is this dead?
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 01:10:53 pm »

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2013, 01:16:55 pm »

Not surprised if it is, hope it isn't.
Pages: 1 2 [3]