Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 62

Author Topic: Competition- An evolutionary suggestion game  (Read 100750 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Competition- An evolutionary suggestion game
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2013, 02:42:20 pm »

+1 for neurotoxin cloud, +1 for what ebbor said.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2013, 05:14:57 pm »

+1
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 08, 2013, 05:16:05 pm »

+1
I believe this suggestion adequately summarizes the discussion.

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 08, 2013, 05:50:50 pm »

First Time posting so bear with me i do believe something to consider would be a brain ganglion which would allow us at least a more advanced processing center for are cells and a quicker reaction speed.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 08, 2013, 07:07:23 pm »

+1 for Deadly Neurotoxin Ink Cloud.
Yes. I agree. +1
We do what we must, because we can. +1

First Time posting so bear with me i do believe something to consider would be a brain ganglion which would allow us at least a more advanced processing center for are cells and a quicker reaction speed.
Greetings!
If we don't have anything like this already, +1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 08, 2013, 07:34:48 pm »

welcome to the nicest place on the internet now could you kindly transport these kittens to the butchers then could you kindly check on the mermaids they sould have some kids we can sell as bones
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 08, 2013, 07:36:30 pm »

welcome to the nicest place on the internet now could you kindly transport these kittens to the butchers then could you kindly check on the mermaids they sould have some kids we can sell as bones
What Starbucks Dice here is saying is welcome!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 08, 2013, 07:38:30 pm »

Welcome fleshling! May your conversion to the Toad be quick and painless!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 08, 2013, 07:48:19 pm »

that reminds me I still have some shreads of sanity is that normal because only GWG seems to have sanity here
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 08, 2013, 08:04:21 pm »

It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 08, 2013, 08:16:41 pm »

that reminds me I still have some shreads of sanity is that normal because only GWG seems to have sanity here
Everyone needs their own brand of madness, maybe yours is mocking sanity. Have some falcons and bathrobes.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 08, 2013, 09:06:25 pm »

Everyone needs their own brand of madness, maybe yours is mocking sanity. Have some falcons and bathrobes.
thanks here have some cookies they are just out of the oven
My Sig

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 09, 2013, 02:46:44 am »

I think we need to develop some god damned eyes!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 09, 2013, 02:50:10 am »

No we don't. Eyes are pretty useless in murky water, and rather hard to develop anyway.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 09, 2013, 02:50:45 am »

No we don't. Eyes are pretty useless in murky water, and rather hard to develop anyway.

We need eyes eventually though.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 62