Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: The Islands of Misery: Another Turn  (Read 48488 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: The Islands of Misery: Bloody He--Mountaintop
« Reply #255 on: June 10, 2013, 05:22:50 am »

Well I'm planning on murder.... lot's of murder. That is until someone goves me a reason to stop... then I'll think about it.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 10, 2013, 05:47:49 am »

Well I'm planning on murder.... lot's of murder. That is until someone goves me a reason to stop... then I'll think about it.
"How about a cup of tea if you stop mauling my face?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 10, 2013, 01:12:14 pm »

Tea or murder... Tea or murder.... hm.... I pick murder.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Islands of Misery: A lich?
« Reply #258 on: June 10, 2013, 10:51:33 pm »

Activate the jumper that inflict. If that fails, either in killing the chipmunk or working, tell it to stop attacking me, politely. If that fail, slice and dice it.

"Pardon me, little thing(never seen a chipmunk) will you stop that?"
"How about a cup of tea if you stop mauling my face?"
Tea or murder... Tea or murder.... hm.... I pick murder.
[8+1-1] You promptly cause the creature to shrink drastically to...maybe half an inch? It was close to a foot before.
(Hm, no Persuasiony stat...Cleverness again?)
[7+1+3v4+1-1+5] The chipmunk decides to stop mauling you. Gee, I wonder why...
[9+1-1] The bleeding nearly stops.

make another rope out of the vines, attempt to make it noticeably stronger than the broken one hanging off the cliff.
Aid in making vine rope.
[6&7-1] You two make a great quantity of vine rope. You're not sure if it's really strong, and no idea if it's stronger than the lost, broken rope...

Keep on bracing myself and hoping that I don't die.
[7+1] Success! [6-1+2-3] While your greaves manage to protect you from most of the bad stuff, but a chunk of jagged rock bouncing around, dislodged by your passage, cuts a gash on your arm! [MPR: 3] You're halfway there and might bleed to death.

"Goddamn my bad luck!" Unlucky yells out about his bleeding arm.

I killed without weapons once and i can do it again! Kick the girl with all my might and if she's still alive pour in some Karma into my second try! have Mylio keep doing what she's doing and/or stop being a chipmunk.
Toss the coat off and put all my might into strangling him with it! Or at least punching him in the jaw or something!
Eye twitching slightly, turn around and run into the spawn room.
"Jesus CHRIST, Unlucky, you mind conserving some strength to help the rest of us? I realize that you get off to murder, but this is nonsense!
Wildly fire stones at Unlucky, not caring if anything around him gets pelted as well.
If you survive that, maybe you can cool off until we get somewhere.
First, the epic battle of Nancy v. Unlucky!
(We've determined that this and not Evil is the name he goes by to his...um, no friends...mother and hostages, right?)
[1-2v5+1]
Evil Unlucky kicks the girl, how unchivalrous! Although anyone who pointed this out would get a laugh and a shank. [8+1v5-2] The big man kicks her in the stomach and [8+1-1v10+1] gets almost nothing out of this. Nancy [4-2] gets tangled in the coat, again, and [10+1-1+1v4-2] kicks her in the head, [9+1+1v1+1] splattering her brains about the inside of the room. A cry of anguish and anger comes from outside; [7v5+1-1-2][10v5+1] a rock conks him in the side of the head, dazing him.
It should be noted that Nancy is still alive.

Look for a weapon and someone bad at rapping.
Aside from pebbles, vines, and a severed arm, pretty much all the weapons have been claimed. As for a bad rapper...you head to the girls' team, but discover that there is either a "Girl's Only" rule or a "No Pathetic Murdering Creeps Allowed" rule. Typical.
"Come on, let us do something!"
"This is rather uninteresting."
"Kill that Unlucky guy!"
"No, the "

Hm. They're bored.

'.,*'',.;`,',.`
'.`',.`'.`,.*',
";.`,'"`.;,`:'.
'.-o'.`,;`'.,`'
;'*;'`"@,;'`.',
%@.`*--@--'`;,.
@.'`,|@@+|;'`.,
':`.,
",I++'*'.:
g@'`.|+++|'*";,
;.`;,--+--'.`,:
:,';;`"@.`':".`
'.-o",@@;`'.,`'
"`.,;",".,;``;,
;`*'.;,`";.`':,
"*;.,'*;,o.;;`"

-----

Statuses

-----

The plot thickens! Spoiler alert: Nancy has a magical item that lets her live when she should die!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 10, 2013, 10:59:37 pm »

Bandage up my wound as best I can with a strip of cloth from my shirt and contemplate the longness of this drop.
Otherwise, continue on like before.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 10, 2013, 11:11:53 pm »

Stab him 37 times in the chest!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 10, 2013, 11:38:02 pm »

Seeing as how Rap Battles are the dueling of this game, who is the final boss going to be GWG? Ice Cube? Dre? Nas? Frank White? Makieavelli? Hov? Slim? Snoop? Big Baby Jesus? Iron Man/Tony Stark? Ye'?

Whoever it is, perhaps you could also allow the players a few matches with the likes of Flocka, Gucci and Soulja BOI. You know, before they step up to the actual battle.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 11, 2013, 02:34:06 am »

"Well now, let start."

I use Racial power: Summon tea party* and invite Mylio.

*A power that british people can use. It summon a table, a tea pot with hot tea in, chairs to the number of people invited, cups to the number of people invited and sized to each of them and some biscuits. The tea set will bust into smoke if used for combat, even as cover.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 11, 2013, 02:41:46 am »

"Well, now that that's done, shall we...
umm, hey, where'd she go?
uhh..."

Go over to the tea girl and
"Hey, did you see a girl with this weird spear-breastplate thing around here? I was wondering where she. Whoa, you're hurt. uh, let me see. I think I might be able to..."
attempt to heal her wound
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 11, 2013, 02:47:27 am »

"Thank you."

She close her eyes in thought

"Can't say I have, would you like some tea?"

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 11, 2013, 04:19:43 am »

'Hmmm. I have an idea..... What would you say to making some sort of parachute? we'd need some form of cloth first, but it's possible I reckon. Just don't ask me to test it.'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 11, 2013, 05:54:47 am »

Seeing as how Rap Battles are the dueling of this game, who is the final boss going to be GWG? Ice Cube? Dre? Nas? Frank White? Makieavelli? Hov? Slim? Snoop? Big Baby Jesus? Iron Man/Tony Stark? Ye'?

Whoever it is, perhaps you could also allow the players a few matches with the likes of Flocka, Gucci and Soulja BOI. You know, before they step up to the actual battle.
I have heard of...four, maybe five of those people.
And you can also duel by, um, dueling. It just isn't as fun to write.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 11, 2013, 10:26:51 am »

"Splat goes the head part! HAHAHA! Now... who the hell threw rocks at me!? That hurt you know!"

Attack the person that threw rocks at me and threaten Mylio that if she doesn't kill someone, I'm punting her off the mountain.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 11, 2013, 10:54:50 am »

Look who it is!
Spoiler: Not Kyle (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 11, 2013, 10:54:52 am »

"Splat goes the head part! HAHAHA! Now... who the hell threw rocks at me!? That hurt you know!"

Slap Unlucky and pour him a cup.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27