Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Roll to Entertain Archmage Ayndr Solarian Winterlocks  (Read 30795 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Create Your Character
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 11:22:47 pm »

Archmage Agah, a Powerful Dragon Wizard, who has a Gold Hide, and Time Control, Flight, and Mind Control abilities.
The gold hide is going to have hilarious consequences.

*the bandit hits you in the hide with his Spoon!*
*your hide is dented!*
Yes, but I'll weigh so much from gold's density that I could just roll over onto the bandit and crush him like a ballon. Pop goes the bandit!
*You collapse under your own weight!*
*Your internal organs are squished!*
*you are deceased*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 11:26:37 pm »

Archmage Agah, a Powerful Dragon Wizard, who has a Gold Hide, and Time Control, Flight, and Mind Control abilities.

*your hide is dented!*
Yes, but I'll weigh so much from gold's density that I could just roll over onto the bandit and crush him like a ballon. Pop goes the bandit!
*you are deceased*
Eh, magic's the only thing preventing that in the first place.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 11:27:16 pm »

*your hide is dented!*
*you are deceased*
Eh, magic's the only thing preventing that in the first place.
Yep. Still, tis the dice that decide these things.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 11:30:06 pm »

JANIS-A5C is a BORG Who assimilates with his MEGAMAN GUN ARM and with SMOOTH QUICKTALKING ABILITIES. He was a defect, being comprised of AN ALLOY THAT IS 10% OSMIUM, 40% PLATINUM and 50% TITANIUM, resulting in a denser, harder to break exoskeleton. He also has HYPER VISION, being able to see all spectrum of light at his discrestion

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 11:57:15 pm »

Lautrec the Guide, a gaunt, young man, wearing an old elaborately decorated white robe. Carries an old stave and a bulky brass lantern faintly glowing blue.
He has the ability to manipulate the cold.

Would this be reasonable?
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 12:59:03 am »

Ayndr, a smallish, Brown Wyvern who is an Explorer, a Diplomat, and has rather good charm abilities
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:32:03 am by Zavvnao »

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2013, 01:00:50 am »

Say hello to Bob the paladin! With rippling muscles, steel armour and a holy sword, this guy is the full package. He is consumed by an all-consuming hatred for crime, petty or otherwise and as such he has been blessed with divine powers.

Jembot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 04:47:13 am »

G.Neric
He is an orphan who was cast out of his family at an early age. He lived on the streets and had to resort to thievery to survive. He is scrawny but agile due to having almost no food and has a quick thinking mind
You people are insane.
Hello there, we're Bay12! So pleased to meet you!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2013, 06:11:49 am »

Wincerind, a 1) dark and ominous mage with 2) reality-bending powers, wearing a 3) bunch of bracelets made from the bones of his deceased enemies, 4) all the magical rings in his beard and 5) the Hat Of Defying Game Balance And Common Sense.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2013, 10:33:39 am »

Introducing Arin Winterlocks, the 1) very gorgeous/sexy 2) female 3) Dark Elf who is both a highly skilled 4) Swords-woman and 5) Bow-woman.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:35:38 am by kahn1234 »

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2013, 12:19:14 pm »

I am TOPHAT, a Tall, Black, Sentient , Top Hat imbued with Mystical Powers
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2013, 12:24:32 pm »

I'm going to reverse my position from earlier, from here on out, no more characters besides the ones that have come in before this turn.

Gurmba, a gigantic eagle with isridescent feathers and  wickedly sharp claws. He is possessed of an intellect of a ridiculous degree, and knows how to shoot lasers out of his eyes.

Gurmba is
(2)a miniscule sparrow
(3)with brightly colored, but not glowing feathers,
(5)extremely sharp claws,
(5)a large intellect,
(6)and cannot control the ability to shoot 3 foot lasers from his eyes, making them constantly on, preventing sight.

Kyle Johnson an ascended mage with powers over air. He is a tall man with long hair and stringy hair.

Kyle Johnson is
(1)an utterly terrible mage
(5)with powers over air,
(6)is a 25 foot tall man made of vines,
(5)and has long
(6)untamably stringy hair that is alive, and made of water.

I am the Davy Jones' Serpent, a living pirate ship, who is crewed by lizardmen and can fly magically. The Serpent has a prow shaped like a striking serpent and is made out of ironwood.

Davy Jones' Serpent is
(5)a living pirate ship
(6)crewed by two headed, four armed lizardmen with wings and each head permanently locked in a single expression,
(5)and (the ship) can fly.
(3)It's prow is shaped like an resting serpent,
(5)and is made out of ironwood.

Terrance Doyle, a magical artist who happens to be both human and male. He wears a blue beret which rests somewhat precariously atop his black hair.

Terrance Doyle is
(5)a magical artist
(2)who is an ape
(6)of both genders, with each gender being joined back-to-back with the opposite, resulting in double jointed arms and legs, as well as two faces on opposite sides of its head,
(3)and wears a pink and blue beret
(3)that is on his gray hair.

He is a KERMUDGEON, with red fingertendrils and strangely, only sixteen heads. Each head has large, and sharp noses.

Jubibilibiliby *boop* k'pop bweEEEEEee-puh the Seven Hundred and Eleventieth is
(3)a regular homosexual
(4)with dull red fingernails
(4)and nine heads.
(4)Each head has slightly large,
(3)unpointed noses.

John Kramer, a Retired Civil Engineer who has Brain Cancer, but is Surprisingly Resilient. The cancer doesn't affect him much, but his age has left him with Stark-White Hair, and a Knack for Mind Games.

John Kramer is
(3)a retired electrical engineer
(6)who has extremely late stage brain and skin cancer, both of which have become sentient and send their thoughts into John's mind,
(4)but John is resilient enough that the adverse effects only affect him slightly.
(3)He has no hair,
(1)and is terrible at mind games.

Archmage Agah is
(1)an extremely weak lizard wizard
(3)that has yellow-colored scales
(1)and has no ability to use time magic,
(4)but has minor control over flight,
(2)and minimal mind control.

JANIS-A5C is a BORG Who assimilates with his MEGAMAN GUN ARM and with SMOOTH QUICKTALKING ABILITIES. He was a defect, being comprised of AN ALLOY THAT IS 10% OSMIUM, 40% PLATINUM and 50% TITANIUM, resulting in a denser, harder to break exoskeleton. He also has HYPER VISION, being able to see all spectrum of light at his discrestion

JANIS-A5C is
(6)a borg queen with ten arms and a lower body that appears to be a cheetah's body in centaur form.
(5)that assimilates with a megaman gun arm
(6)and can only talk smoothly and quickly, constantly, or else JANIS would temporarily stall.
(1)JANIS is composed of 100% tin
(2)and has below average vision.

Lautrec the Guide, a gaunt, young man, wearing an old elaborately decorated white robe. Carries an old stave and a bulky brass lantern faintly glowing blue.

Lautrec the Guide is
(4)mildly thin, but not bony,
(5)24 years old man.
(2)He wears a fairly new, simple brown robe,
(3)and carries an old stick
(4)and a bulky bronze lantern visibly glowing blue.

Ayndr, a smallish, Brown Wyvern who is an Explorer, a Diplomat, and has rather good charm abilities

Ayndr is
(4)a slightly smaller than average
(4)brown dragon,
(6)who is a well-known, risky explorer that has many enemies amongst the rich and powerful.
(5)He is also a diplomat,
(1)and has terrible charm.

Say hello to Bob the paladin! With rippling muscles, steel armour and a holy sword, this guy is the full package. He is consumed by an all-consuming hatred for crime, petty or otherwise and as such he has been blessed with divine powers.

Bob the Paladin has
(5)rippling muscles,
(1)the curse of being unable to equip armor,
(3)and a regular iron sword.
(3)He has a normal hatred for crime,
(3)and has been blessed with the ability to sprout fire from his skin, but it would kill him instantly.

G.Neric
He is an orphan who was cast out of his family at an early age. He lived on the streets and had to resort to thievery to survive. He is scrawny but agile due to having almost no food and has a quick thinking mind

G.Neric is
(1)from a large family
(5)that lives on the streets,
(3)where he learned basic thievery to get extra money.
(6)He is literally skinny as a stick, and can move at a minimum of 60 miles per hour, maxing out at 100 miles per hour.
(5)He also has a quick thinking mind.

Wincerind, a 1) dark and ominous mage with 2) reality-bending powers, wearing a 3) bunch of bracelets made from the bones of his deceased enemies, 4) all the magical rings in his beard and 5) the Hat Of Defying Game Balance And Common Sense.

Wincerind is
(5)a dark and ominous mage
(2)with minimal reality-bending powers.
(3)He has a couple of cheep bracelets from a department store
(1)and no rings on his clean-shaven face.
(1)He has been cursed not to be able to equip any hat, otherwise his head would explode.

Introducing Arin Winterlocks, the 1) very gorgeous/sexy 2) female 3) Dark Elf who is both a highly skilled 4) Swords-woman and 5) Bow-woman.

Arin Winterlocks has
(6)looks equivalent to a goddess, making her instinctively swarmed by peoples of both genders unless they have a high enough willpower.
(4)She
(4)is an elf only slightly adapted to living underground,
(5)and has exceptional skill with swords,
(2)but dismal skill with bows.

I am TOPHAT, a Tall, Black, Sentient , Top Hat imbued with Mystical Powers

TOPHAT is
(3)an average sized,
(1)stark white,
(6)sentient to the point that he has to perpetually hear all the worst thoughts that everyone in the universe has,
(3)british police officer hat
(1)with no ability to gain mystical powers
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:50:14 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2013, 12:40:10 pm »

John Kramer, a Retired Civil Engineer who has Brain Cancer, but is Surprisingly Resilient. The cancer doesn't affect him much, but his age has left him with Stark-White Hair, and a Knack for Mind Games.

Hope it's okay that I'm entering as Jigsaw.

You forgot this one for the 'Yet To Be Done'
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2013, 03:41:18 pm »

So we add five more characteristics now?

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 04:00:08 pm »

Not quite yet, I think you still need to wait for him to do the rest of our characters.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18