Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll To Be Someone Else Fight Tournament: Round 3: Fight...?  (Read 5795 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Be Someone Else Fight Tournament: Create The Characters
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 12:13:54 am »

I try to take a position high up so as to use my newly aqiured rifle the best I can, if possible take out the robot or big lizard.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Be Someone Else Fight Tournament: Round 1, FIGHT!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 12:44:43 am »

"Let's go for the Rifle Girl!"
"No, the robot!"
"I'll settle this."

The truly logical head bonks the other two, before trying to CHOMP Kyle!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2013, 12:47:42 am »

Get to a more secluded space and start to take potshots at the others.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2013, 04:26:27 am »

((So In. Do you want my character thingy now or after this round ends?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2013, 06:36:37 am »

Shock the big robot in an area sensitive to overloads. Basically, Robo-Pressure Points with lethal electric shocks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2013, 08:27:40 am »

Fire cannons at electroninja guy, and pound him if he gets close enough. Lob a grenade (If I got them) at the biggest clumping of targets.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2013, 02:45:03 pm »

Stay on the edges, trying to lead anyone who goes after me into the field of fire of Murdertron over there, while staying out of said field myself. Otherwise just attempt to magically shank anyone who needs shanking and magically avoid getting shanked by anyone dishing out shanking.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2013, 03:39:23 pm »

THE BATTLE COMMENCES

Arena: A Level Playing Field

With the resounding sound of an air horn, the fight is off! Jade Harley (kj1225) is the first to move, jockeying for position (5) and successfully executing a YOUTH ROLL over to the bleachers and taking cover behind an errant merchandise booth. Tom Bombadil (Xantalos) begins dancing, (3) snaring only those who roll a 1- Vander Allens (SomeStupidGuy) is helpless but to join the infectious dance, but nobody else is swayed. The Hydra (Greenstarfanatic) and Kyle Johnson (IronyOwl) get in a violence contest. Kyle tries to magically enhance himself, (3) but is still at a disadvantage to huge, many-headed Hydra. (4-1)vs(5) The Hydra successfully CHOMPS KYLE'S HEAD OFF. Vander Allens, still dancing, attempts to go into the bleachers for a better point of attack (6) he manages to dance his way up the bleachers a ways before falling down the stairs, (1) where he IMPALES HIMSELF ON HIS OWN CROSSBOW BOLT, DYING. Electroman (GreatWyrmGold) and Poundatron (flabort) charge eachother- (5)vs(5) both getting their attacks off simultaneously. Poundatron's cannons (1) misfire due to the electric shock attacks, and POUNDATRON EXPLODES OUTRIGHT. Electroman (1) is grievously wounded by debris from the exploding robot. He's alive, but bleeding everywhere.

Kills: 3/4. Survivors: Jade Harley, Tom Bombadil, Hydra, Electroman.

Tom Bombadil (2) stumbles over while dancing. The Hydra, spotting easy prey, goes after him. The Hydra's many heads rear their maws (6+1) and EAT EVERY SCRAP OF TOM BOMBADIL IN SECONDS, but are so voracious that the heads also eat many of eachother. The hydra grows two heads in the place of each, and now has far too many heads. Jade Harley, spotting an easy shot, fires her trusty hunting rifle at Electroman. (1) She shoots herself in the foot. Meanwhile, Electroman (5) survives his serious injuries to fight another day.

Kills: 4/4. Survivors: Jade Harley, Hydra, Electroman.

Another horn sounds, and the survivors feel themselves leaving their bodies, and returned to the pool of fighters.

If you created a character that survived, don't make one for the next round- your surviving characters will be shuffled in for the next fight.

Spoiler: Surviving Characters (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player Scores (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 03:42:39 pm by Sensei »
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Give me a minute, Billan is coming to fight next and you won't like it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Greenstar, you are the only one who can compete with my record.

You're going to face my WRATH!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Greenstar, you are the only one who can compete with my record.

You're going to face my WRATH!
AHAHAHAAAAAA!

Now, unless I get Electroman, I don't think I'll be dying next round either.

But then again, the RNG can be the stray drop of mustard that flops out of your hot dog and onto your shirt.

Mustard is an asshole.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

New characters?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

Venomancer with Agh's Scepter and a Mekanism.

We're all going to die.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Billan is in his now current swat armor carrying Boomstick. He has blood magic at his disposal and can summon various unholy monsters. When I come back I will come back with a vengeance.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8