Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27

Author Topic: GreatWyrmGold's Games  (Read 56589 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: GreatWyrmGold's Games
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 04:21:44 pm »

Log onto computer, then into B12Forums. If we don't someone might try to surpass our post count!
Then make a thread dedicated to ourselves.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 04:25:14 pm »

(I am so sorry!)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 04:28:43 pm »

Blowing off the meeting again, you log on to the Bay12 forums and check your standings in the post counts.
Quote from: most posts
GreatWyrmGold | 25188
ToonyMan | 24229
hmm, still in the lead, but by less than a thousand posts. this is unacceptable.
you immediately make a thread dedicated to yourself titled "ALL HAIL THE GREAT GOLD WYRM" to be filled with nothing but your praises.

that done, you have to decide, food? or forums? you could also probably still make it to the meeting, although you'd be late. or something else?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 04:31:39 pm »

Shed this disguise and turn into our true draconian form. Afterwards eat our boss, because fuck him we're a dragon.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2013, 04:34:15 pm »

The suggestion game train cannot be stopped...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 04:34:28 pm »

Shed this disguise and turn into our true draconian form. Afterwards eat our boss, because fuck him we're a dragon.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 04:35:46 pm »

this thread

what has science done
you'll never have a suggestion game dedicated to your shenanigans

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 04:37:51 pm »

(Disregard previous comment, I'll never be sorry.)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2013, 04:38:54 pm »

10/10 would read again

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2013, 04:50:50 pm »

Frustrated with your insane boss, you decide to do something about him. you walk over to the elevator, put up with the teeth-grindingly-bad elevator music, and go down to the third floor. You walk over to the meeting room, straighten your clothes, and then walk in the door.
"Hey GWG, you're late. we were just talking about you. sit down already."
Ignoring his words you walk over to Stan.
"Um, GWG, unless you're about to confess your undying love to me, you need to get in your seat. it's right over there, next the John."
You hate John. he has this annoying habit of chewing, loudly, with his mouth open, while leaning over your shoulder and staring at your work and computer screen. He's also an idiot, and asks the dumbest questions you've ever heard. You have absolutely no intention of putting up with sitting next to him again.
"Forget this"
Abandoning your human disguise you swell up, bursting through your coffee-stained work clothes and filling the entire room.
"What the-"
Followed by eating Stan.
The other employees are screaming, someone is calling the police, the fire department, anyone who will listen to them, and John appears to be... getting massivly turned on by the spectacle, and is trying to make out with your tail.
You hate John.

What now?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2013, 04:52:14 pm »

INCINERATE THE BUILDING.
GO TO THE CITY HALL AND ANNOUNCE YOUR TAKING OVER OF THE CITY.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2013, 04:54:39 pm »

INCINERATE THE BUILDING.
GO TO THE CITY HALL AND ANNOUNCE YOUR TAKING OVER OF THE CITY.

Also contemplate the usefulness of keeping John around.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2013, 04:55:29 pm »

Fly! Into SPAAACE!

The ironic part is that this will probably never die because we don't have an official GM to abandon it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2013, 05:10:19 pm »

((gtg for mother's day meal, someone else needs to take over the GM role for a bit. for convenience, the Gold Dragon is on page 84 of the monster manual, great wyrms are colossal size, and can cast equivalently to a 19th level sorcerer. their breath weapons are a cone of fire, and a cone of weakening gas. a great wyrm's weakening gas does 12 points of strength damage to anyone who fails their saving throw, which is enough to kill your average human, but not signifigantly above-average ones (who will simply be totally crippled.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2013, 05:15:30 pm »

They also have a natural bonus of +12 to their base will saves to resist insanity, and a natural +20 to any tasks involving reading and writing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27