Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: GreatWyrmGold's Games  (Read 56318 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: GreatWyrmGold's Games
« Reply #285 on: June 02, 2013, 03:55:24 pm »

Did 'GreatWyrmGold's Games' just become a game??
I am claiming credit for making it a thing.
You monster.
Indeed.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 02, 2013, 03:59:13 pm »

>Xantalos: Try to steal the ultimate soup.

KJH: Examine own name.

I claim credit for restarting it and making it sane(r).
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #287 on: June 02, 2013, 06:01:09 pm »

Nownow, we all pitched in to make this what it is.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 02, 2013, 07:14:52 pm »

You ought to reverse those two kj- bruce lee would make a better lady than chuck norris.
I do not believe that gender plays a significant role, the children would be the product of memetic propagation...

K.J.H.: Dual-wield death-star-guns and conquer the Q.

G.M.: Rhyme.

G.W.G.P.S.: Doff.

GrizzlyAdamz: make a suggestion involving pasta.

T.R.C.: Coil Jormungandr into a lasso and lasso the plot.

Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, All of the Lolcats: Produce a creature of unstoppable cuteness.

E.U.: Produce a gun that shoots Chuck Norrises.

E.U.: Annex Antarctica.

Xantalos: Corrupt everyone's actions.

Mr.T: Get the Ts together and have a T party.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #289 on: June 03, 2013, 12:17:07 am »

Update 19 (of Restart)
Now with more love!

T. Dragonsis:  Remember that you aren't actually a dragon and wonder why no one else seem to realize this. (He's actually the offspring of a genderbent Chuck Norris and a non-genderbent Bruce Lee.)
[.036] Bruce Lee and Charlene Norris met at a [18] classy swiss resort on vacation. Norris, being [11] about average looking, wooed Bruce by means of [16] intelligent conversation. Her intentions were [3] horrible, as she was only interested in the fame and possible money of banging Bruce Lee. [?-?] Bruce lee was [6] below average in bed, [1] which was actually one of the best performances he'd ever given, [19] which may have been in-spite of or due to Norris's utter excellence. Way to go Norris. The next morning, [10] the two agreed to meet again, at some point in the future.

[6] [?6+1?] About 3 weeks later, Norris eventually works up the nerve to call Bruce up, and Bruce [10-4] kinda remembers her! He [20] demands another date post-haste, and takes her on a romantic martial-arts-themed getaway TO THE MOON! [16] Sweet, looks like the date was a smashing good time! [9+6] This is followed by another month of exciting dating, and it looks like the two of them are going steady.

[?9+2?] [?+?] [18] It's about this time that Norris learns he's carrying a passenger! H She decides to break the news to Bruce at an excellent time: after a long walk on the beach at sunset, when the two of them are positively glowing with affection. Bruce is [20+8] FUCKING ECSTATIC! In order to clear a way for his new son, and most assuredly grandest prodigy of all time, Bruce Lee trains to yet another NEW SUPER-HUMAN LEVEL OF SKILL, releases two dozen new movies, cures cancer and uses his good will, fortune and prowess to take over [?] half the globe!

[11+5] Though they have some fights, [18] which sometimes involve sweet literal interpretations of the word, the two of them are obviously a happy couple and stay together for the duration. [?1?] Marriage was never brought up, which [20] only pushed their relationship to greater heights, the mutual respect shared by both of them for each other keeping them together through thick and thin.

When it got close to the birth, the couple [17] read up on pregnancy and went to many excercises, learning just about everything they needed to know. The birth was [20+7] stupidly successful, carried out in a lavish ceremonial water-birth room with dozens of licensed doctors and midwives around to help. With such a successful birth, everyone welcomes the surprise that [Range:6+7= 13 Roll: 1]T Draconsis was born with a twin brother! Mutations? [13] The two of them are well-formed [?R100R13?] Oriental Dragons! Bruce Lee is [7+8] as happy as a new father that conquered half the world for his sons should be, while Norris is [11+7] also very happy, both about having children and that he she had such an easy birth. [?13?] And the rest, they say, is history.

EU: Harness infinite soup into an infinite energy generator.
[16] The EU harness the power of the infinite soup cascade to make an infinite energy generator! [R6R1] IT'S NET-ENERGY-NEGATIVE! THEY BEGIN TO [R6R6] DRAIN THEIR OWN ENERGY AT A PACE EXCEEDING THEIR UNIVERSE'S OVERCLOCKING CAPABILITIES!
The EU's universe has melted.

Fuck you, I do what I want!
[R6R4] Somewhere, kj thanks his lucky stars he lives in a 'free country'.

KJH: Examine own name.
[6] Kim Jong Hui finds his name satisfactory, but could do with some more magnificence. [8] He proclaims that any instance of his name is now to be In a glorious shade of [14] LIME GREEN! ALL HAIL KIM JONG HUI!

>Xantalos: Try to steal the ultimate soup.
[R6R5] Xantalos uses his eldritch powers to reach into the crumbling universe and steal the universe-destroying ultimate soup. Delicious.

K.J.H.: Dual-wield death-star-guns and conquer the Q.

[?1?] KIM JONG HUI REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE THOUGHTS WHICH REFUSE TO OBEY HIS WILL!

G.M.: Rhyme.
[?2?] Fuck...a duck.

G.W.G.P.S.: Doff.
[R6R3] GWGPSD Doffs some horns, to scoff at thorns. But 'yikes!', for it's rather painful, like a rainfall, of spikes!.

GrizzlyAdamz: make a suggestion involving pasta.
[5] GrizzlyAdamz makes a witty post with pasta, fasta than most ditties ca' take. [?2?] RAM's head explodes, all to the ends of Hampton Roads.

T.R.C.: Coil Jormungandr into a lasso and lasso the plot.
[17][?1?] In the process of doing so, the nonsense does spread the GM's head!
Nothing happens. TRC remains an unknown entity.

Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, All of the Lolcats: Produce a creature of unstoppable cuteness.
[R6R4] They form a team and make a meme with an arsenal of marginal cuteness.

E.U.: Produce a gun that shoots Chuck Norrises.
[R6R4] Scans indicate plans submersed in the pre-melt universe.

E.U.: Annex Antarctica.
[R6R6] Just after the EU's collapse, a hidden fax of [?20(FUCK)v19(GODDAMNIT?] foreign Pat.'s founded a warren as the planet's frozen wardens. Only to find, they'd landed on the ocean.

Xantalos: Corrupt everyone's actions.
[1] Xantalos corrupts RAM's actions. RAM must now rhyme in order to post actions.

Mr.T: Get the Ts together and have a T party.
[R6R4] Mr. T gathers tea, T-shirts, & plastic golphing widgets and hosts a t-party, member-exclusive.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Next Gm out of those who sent in actions: LordSlowpoke!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:46:10 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 03, 2013, 12:46:27 am »

T. Dragonsis: Remember all the fun times you had with your twin Canada Dragonsis.
Kj1225:  Fine. Fuck Adams for the greatest hate sex in the half of the world that is ruled by the Dragonsis hierarchy. If that's okay with Adams, of course.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:09:26 am by kj1225 »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #291 on: June 03, 2013, 12:57:56 am »

Grizzly: Only if you win it IN A CAGE MATCH!

Btw, you sir, you got some good rolls where it counted. Congratulations.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 03:30:47 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 03, 2013, 05:37:32 am »

G.W.G.P.S.D.: Make some babies with halitosis.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 03, 2013, 05:57:35 am »

The terms have been set! We shall settle this when the next GM posts!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 03, 2013, 11:25:41 am »

>Urist McDwarf: Magma everyone except you Gods: GWGPSD, KIM JONG HUI, Xantalos the Bear, and the Extra-universals.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #295 on: June 03, 2013, 02:02:21 pm »

GWGPSD: End these shenanigans and cast spells to split us up into our rightful bodies.

Robobear: We must become stronger! BECOME STRONGER! (cmooon, good roll from the insanity chip!)

KIM JONG HUI: "Am I crazy?"
Badges of honor

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 03, 2013, 04:01:20 pm »

Update 20 of Restart
I suppose it’s an anniversary.

T. Dragonsis
T. Dragonsis: Remember all the fun times you had with your twin Canada Dragonsis.
[4] Canada Dragonsis. Oh, the glorious times you had before Canada had a horrible maple syrup related accident. May their fossilize candy corpse float in orbit of the homeworld forever. This memory makes you a sad dragon.

The Unassociated League of Insert Characters
Kj1225:  Fine. Fuck Adams for the greatest hate sex in the half of the world that is ruled by the Dragonsis hierarchy. If that's okay with Adams, of course.
Grizzly: Only if you win it IN A CAGE MATCH!

[2] I am afraid I cannot let you do that, Adams. [1] You subsequently combust. Would you like to purchase a phoenix feather? [Y/Y]

Robobear: We must become stronger! BECOME STRONGER! (cmooon, good roll from the insanity chip!)

[3] You gain a mediocre amount of strength. Congratulations. You should be proud. *The GM claps.

>Urist McDwarf: Magma everyone except you Gods: GWGPSD, KIM JONG HUI, Xantalos the Bear, and the Extra-universals.
[3][5][4][2] A flying forgotten beast seems to be impeding your efforts, yet you manage to incirenate a good part of the League of Unassociated Insert Characters.

Great Wyrm Gold/Pyrite Space Dwarf

G.W.G.P.S.D.: Make some babies with halitosis.

[4] You also are successful. This is becoming a worrying trend. I praise your ability to rely upon luck for the purposes of reproduction. *The GM claps. *The GM claps.

GWGPSD: End these shenanigans and cast spells to split us up into our rightful bodies.

[5] [3] Consensus has been reached. The Pyrite Space Dwarf has little intent to remain with you, but the spell fizzles. Apparently the machine was still on while you casted it.

Kim Jong Hui
KIM JONG HUI: "Am I crazy?"

That... is a good question. [20+A̢̡̹̱͈̱̤̞̲͉̖̰͔̟̩̣̩̬̞͆̄ͮ́͂̿͒ͮͭ̔ͣ͋̽̎̆̈ͬ̈́́͡͠ ̵̨̤̪͎͇͓̥̠̣̳̭͕͚̖͚̲̟͈̙̺ͮͥ̊̈̌̈́ͤͯ̑̔ͣ͂ͬ̿̏ͨ̚͢F̸̧̘̻̯͙̹͕͇̤̜̥͔̜̎̾̀̍̌ͬͨ̅̇̅ͮ̀U̴̢̦͖͈̽̂̾̾̌͗͊̆͂̈́̿̿̃̍͞͞C̨̛̺̖̪̗̗̜̤̻̫ͩ̆́͗ͯ̎͗͊ͨͥͬ̾̎͗ͪ̑ͫͣ̇́͘͢K̸̙̮̝̳͓̳̰͉ͯ̔̈́ͪ̎̿̓͊ͧ̽̊̑͝Ĭ̡͖͙̯̻͓̟̝̼͎̻̟̬͓̯͇̺͌ͮͮͯ̄̉͛ͦ͛̒͠͠͡Ṅ̡̯̺͚͔̲̥̺̻̮̻̼͖͌ͦ͑ͩͤ̋ͥ̕͝͠G̸̛̯̟̫̞̖̙͓͕̩̼̘̜̰͚̲͉̰͚̙ͣ̔͆̎͗ ̛͓̥̱̤̟̪̳̬̺̯̦̹̋̓̄ͩ͒ͫ̊̀̓͆͋̑̏̎ͬ́̒̚͢͡͡ͅL̸̸̨͕̩̻̲̜̠̫̹͙͇͔̮̃̿ͦͪͮͤ͒̓ͣͣͦ̅͆̈́ͧͭ̇ͮ͟ͅOͥ̃ͫ͑̃̿̉ͪ҉̨̨̣̠̪͕̙̥̠̱̪̼̥͢T̵̷̡̛̬̪̖̜͕̮̙̳͇̬͇̤̠̣͖̣̱̱̣͛̆͊̃̈ͨͧͯ̑͑͊͑͒͆,ͬ̒̈́ͬ̎ͮͯͨ̂ͬ̚͏̼͚͉̗̣̜̥̖͕̳̭̠̗͍̬̻͢ ̢͖̮̰͈̫̠͔̦̬͔͔̹̪̜̪̙̥͙̮͐̿̾͒̈́̏ͦ͛͞C̆̓̄̐̎̈̀ͯͬͤͪͭ͜͞҉̧̤̩̬̯̥̙͓͍̯̼̭̞ͅI̗͚̭̫͈͍̼̮̞̤̥̝͉̖͔̪̋ͨ̓̌ͦ͋̾͢͟͝T̵̸͇͎̩̬̻̼̳̲̬̏ͦ̄̍̋̈́̂̀I̶̙̻̥͔͙͉͔̗̟̘͓ͫͯ̊̂ͤ͒̓ͮ̅̽̄ͥͬ̀̚Z̴̨̻̭̘͔̗̞͗̔ͬ̏̀͊ͪͮ͋͑͌͊͂̂̿̍̓ͪ͛E̵̷͚̩̘̼̦̯͚͉̻̜̥̥͕̤̦̭̰̓̒͛̐̄̈́́͞N̈́͑ͥ͑̌̃͌ͭ͌́ͤ͌̃̌̋͆ͦ͑͏҉̪̜̘̰͈͉̫̞͇̤̪̞̲̘͙̺͓́,̷̡̤̦̫̜̖̲̩̼̠̲̰̜͍͎͔ͥ̌̒̒̐ͯ͌ͥͣ͌͋ͨ̆̕ ̢̢̙̣͈͉̭͎͔͉̲̯̟̳͔̟̟ͫ̽͐ͤ̕͠ͅĄ̒̋ͮͩ̒ͬ͏̸͙̳͈̤̺̤̝̘͕͔̙ ̴̧̮̗̲̟̞̬͓̦̪͇͔̩͈͖̻̘͕̂͌̊̓͛ͤͮ̌̐̎ͥ͌̓̄F̶̝̜̜͖̩͙̪̞̘̬̹̤̰̙̲͉̻͕ͨ͊̈́͊ͧ̂ͧͪ̆́͡U̢̘̙͓̲̝͒̌͑́ͩ̊̈́͌ͤ̋̏ͪͣ̚͝C̵̵̶̳̣̮̞͙̠̆ͨͯͥ͑ͬ͌̓͊̐̓̾ͭͣ͑ͨ͟Ķ̨̛͙̙̗̬͕͈͈̏̍̇͒̒͑͗ͣ̔̔̾̀̚Ḯ̢̧̬̬̳̤͉͎̂̆̈́͘͘͞N̵͆ͣ̆͐̏̽ͩͮͩ̅ͧ҉͔̼̫͕̰͙͇̮̤̘̻͕̠̲ͅG̺̻͉̬̹̗̓ͪͪͮ͌ͩ̃̀ͧ̂̔ͤ͐̎̾̅͟͟͞ ̸̢̖̳̥͔ͣͧͩ̓ͣĻ̖̙͎͔͔̦̰̻̙̺̺͕͈̦͖̞̅̆̓̽̑̌͆͛͂ͮ̾̄̀͋͂̕O͇̠̣̯͆̔̌̄̂̊̓̌ͭͤͨ̍̀͊ͫ͋̉͐͟͝Ṭ̖͓̰̟͛̇͊̏̓̚͢͠ͅ.̸̢̘͕̗̝̪̫̮̙̹͓̻̙̤̮̩̻̥͍̅̋ͥͬ̋̏͌͒͐ͣ̕͞ ̷̛̥̖͉̞̳̳̗ͤ͊̅̀ͪ̅͛͛́̒͒͌̿̄̈́͐͋̒͂͜͜Yͤ̀͋ͯ͗͆ͮͨͥ̀̓ͣͥͫ̌ͨ̿̚҉̧̜̝͚̘̙̳̤̗̻̟͜͝Ǫ̶̡̪̬̟̦̟̟̜̺̫͕̲̬ͨ̔̋̔́̆̄̓̑̚͜͢ͅͅU̵̢̢͕͈̱̥̙̺̬̙̳̠̿͆̆̑͋̍̒̀̈́ͮͮͭ͘͡ ̸͂̏ͣ͆ͬ̑͊̊̂͂͂̚͠͏̦͍̝̪͞D̴̡̮̮̱̫̯̣̳̬͕̥̼̖͚̬̝ͥ̊ͣͤ͌͗ͮ̑ͅͅͅOͬ͑̃ͦͣ̌̌ͯ́̿ͧ̏͐͛́̚͢҉̶͕̗̳̯̀ ̴̧̓ͣ̂̊҉̸̗̝̜̪̞̥̗̪̙͍͇̼̤̺̝͚̕ͅͅN̶̡͔̩̹̯͈̮̹̭̙̪̮̹ͩ̃̑͛̐̿ͣ͜O̵ͧ͒͑ͥ͋̑͑̿͆̊͛ͭ̽͗̍̒͊̀͏̤̞̬̪͚̲T̶̻͙̬̰͔̦̠͑ͣ̔̊̄ͫ̽̊͆͟ ̶̔͂ͯ̑ͨ͆̎̎ͫ͌ͤ̓ͦͭ̆͐́͢͟͏̷̟̖̝̫̠͙͙̹̯̺͇G̷̢͉̭͓̮̩̳͙̯̪̗̎̀͐͌̂ͩ̎͒ͦ̈ͪͫͣͭ͘͜R̤̜̤̯͙̣͚͙͔̳̪̻̳̰̪ͬ̓̓ͤͪͫ̃̾ͤ̿ͣ͒̈ͫ̈͌ͮ̊͘͟͝͝A̴̯̪͎̖͉̤̱̥̩̗̩̯̼̩̗̜̋͂̄̍͑̊̌̎̐ͭ̅ͣ͞S͔̗̼̖͇̯̺ͬͪͨͤͣͦ͛ͧ̿͠͠P̸̢̦̦̖̪͚̎̆͋͗̄ͨ̔ͨͯ̚͜͞ ̴̷̢̨̬̳̺͉̙͖̪̺̫̫͌͆̿̓̽̋̄̈́͒̌ͤ͑͗̈͂͗ͪT̴̡̧͍̭̦͓̱̮̍ͧͤ̊ͬͧ͂ͥͪ̔̉̇͂ͦ̊̄̓̃͘H̶͙̼͈̮͎̙̘͔̪̦̐̅̀ͨ̅̌̃̑̃ͦ͂̓͛͐͂̒̀̂̚̕͝͞E̸̛ͥ̓ͮͮ͟͝҉͎͖̜͔ ̸̴͖̼̥͙̤͈̯̣̪̱̜͈̈́́̔ͯ͌́ͮͬ̇̈ͥ̂ͪ̉ͯͨ̂̚͝ͅT̛͔͎̩̳̺̬̳̘̫̖̬̰ͤ́͑ͯ̓ͪͬͪ͌̂̾͑̉̈ͣ͂Ȑ̵̿̾͐͛ͯ͛̿̏̔͋̈́͗̆̊͛̆́̚͠͏̙̮̱͡ͅƯ̯͍̺͉̖̥̤ͬ̀͒ͪ̿͑̕͜ͅĘ̟̭̙͕̥̫̪̏ͮ͗͂͜ ͉͎̠͓͎̻̹͚̱̹͍̣̥͉́̆̐ͭ͌͊̉̉̕̕͡ͅFͯ̉̿ͫ̿ͪ̏̿̑̐҉́҉̙̣̳͙̮͎͔O̧̒̿͛͆͏̸̬̞̪̣̪͎R̸̹͖̖ͦ͂͆͑͆ͨ͒̍̍́ͥ̓͛̾͂͒̊̾̚͟͜͝ͅM̴̛̰̼̫͇̘̠͕̗͇̯̏͊̒ͪͪ̀͢ ̵̶̧̘͉͙̖̥̩̟̖͎̥̝͎̖̩̦̯̥͒̅͗̎̅͌͑͜Ö̵̢́̓́̆ͫͦ̇ͬ̆͆ͭͧ̇͆̾͞҉̦̱̰̟͕͙̬̬̪̦̜ͅF̵̧̦̣̣̲̫͕͓̝͎͎̳͓̀ͤͣ̅̎̏̓̑̎̀͘ ͂̆̅ͬ̉̈̎ͩ̃ͦ̔ͯ̾̂͒ͣ̿́͏̫̝͖̻͢M̧̡̥̮̮̹̟̹͎̞̬̂̓̉̉͛̔̋͆ͪ̓͌̊̍̉ͬ̚͠Y̵̸̮̳̬̣͐̑́ͣͮ͌͋̋͑ͧ̓̀͟ ̌͆̄ͩ̓ͨ͂͒̿́ͨ̓͂͌̇ͩ̋̕͜͞҉҉̼̼̫̲͎̪͈͚̱̯̪̥͔P̷͙͙̻̙̠̻̖̗͚͚͇̥̌ͤ̐́͟͟O̭̪̯̼̳͈͔͉̊̎̈́͒ͤ̉̇̓́͢W̯͙̘͍͖̮͍̭̝̰͐̔̃̇͟͢͡Ĕ̶̴͓͖̱̥̟͚̹̫͍̝̹̖͖̣̫͎̭͙̺̽̀̓ͨ̄̊́ͤͩͩ̿́͂ͤ͟Ŗ̛͂̾ͥ̏ͥ̏ͧ̿̂͑̍́ͪ̒͗̚͟͜͏͕͍̫̹̝̝͓̭̹̦̦ͅ.̶̸̧̖̩̱̟͎̳̹͇ͪ̓͗̌̎̂̓̾̌͑̀̿̾̚̚͢͝
RIGHT WHAT THE SEVEN SHITS BOILED AND BAKED IN A HOLE FULL OF EELS IS THIS

WELL IT'S JUST THE OTHER ME BEING A CUNT AGAIN. ALRIGHT. WE CAN DEAL WITH THAT, WE JUST DEALT WITH IT, AND WE SURE AS HELL AREN'T SCRUBS ALRIGHT. DO WE NEED TO REMIND OURSELVES IF WE'RE SANE AGAIN?

Of course we are. AND I FUCKING MEAN IT, I'LL TAKE THIS BAG OF RICE AND BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN WITH IT IF YOU EVEN THINK OF DISAGREEING GODDAMNIT
It takes a glorious man to take on the mask of a fool in order to take a race of fools and rule an universe with it. We weren't fools, when this all begun. I STILL FUCKING AREN'T GET ON MY LEV-  ahem. Do you know what dangers lie outside the universe, and what dangers we had inside the universe before we took reins? For all we know, the mask is what keeps the universe in check, at times we wish to drop it and let all burn, yet...

Oh, and before we go, I believe we have a custom to take care of. [6] Grizzly Adamz, was it? GET ON THAT SHIT LIKE YOU MEAN IT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR DOES IT LOOK LIKE A WAITING ROOM GO GO GO

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 03, 2013, 04:07:33 pm »

RC: Enforce vigilante justice on Xantalos for stealing that soup.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #298 on: June 03, 2013, 04:33:17 pm »

OI! RAM DIDN'T RHYME! AND KJH ISN'T GREEN! WHAT IS THIS?!
Badges of honor

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 03, 2013, 04:36:29 pm »

RAM broke the rules as did Lord slowpoke. Zan, could you be a dear and  fix this?
T. Dragonsis:  Send RAM and Lord Slow poke to the 'special dungeon'.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 04:46:32 pm by kj1225 »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27