Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27

Author Topic: GreatWyrmGold's Games  (Read 55117 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
GreatWyrmGold's Games
« on: May 09, 2013, 09:54:47 pm »

The character limit in the sig is such a pain, so I've decided to put my forum games here and link to this post from my sig.

Not all games I'm running will be put here, just ones I bother to.

A Beginner's Guide--Inspired by an MS Paint Adventure thingy, guide Persana through a realm she creates and discover the nature of the universe. ASCII Suggestion Game.

The Islands of Misery--A Roll to Dodge game where players battle it out for power, fun, and the precious Loot everyone has. Competitive Arena.

Super-RtD--A Roll to Dodge game where you can take the role of a superhero, supervillain, or super-nothing-in-particular in the mean streets of Chicago.

The Ultimate Hero--An illustrated suggestion game. The Light Monk Kherimhsaz has been killed by Moredread! Play as his apprentice, Daenashura, on her quest for...actually, I'm not sure what she's doing.

-----

Let's Spore--A Suggestion Let's Play of Spore. My first game of Spore in a while...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:18:33 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: GreatWyrmGold's Games
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 11:52:21 pm »

The character limit in the sig is such a pain, so I've decided to put my forum games here and link to this post from my sig.

A Beginner's Guide--Inspired by an MS Paint Adventure thingy, guide Persana through a realm she creates and discover the nature of the universe. ASCII Suggestion Game.

The Islands of Misery--A Roll to Dodge game where players battle it out for power, fun, and the precious Loot everyone has.

-----

Let's Spore--A Suggestion Let's Play of Spore. My first game of Spore in a while...

How much does it cost to buy advertising space here?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 03:01:11 pm »

The Islands of Misery--A Roll to Dodge game where players battle it out for power, fun, and the precious Loot everyone has.

-----

How much does it cost to buy advertising space here?
Hm...that is something I had not even contemplated contemplating.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 12:36:43 am »

This being a thread, I shall announce my presence here.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 01:04:09 am »

This is not a thread, it is just an illusion of a thread, which, of course, only makes your presence more appropriate...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 03:00:27 pm »

Ptw
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 03:01:51 pm »

Should we start another forum game here?

You are GWG. What do you do?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 03:05:55 pm »

What do sane people do again? I tried it once and became the head of a brutal police state.
Sig! Onol

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 03:19:36 pm »

I think they do office work.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 04:00:02 pm »

Ok then, you are an office worker. Your job is to perform oversight. specifically, you look over the various request forms sent out by other departments and either sign them and let them get their stuff (and spend money), or reject them (saving money, and keeping your job). you currently are finishing up before your lunch break, one more reject to meet your goal for the morning, and you have a request from the janitors for toilet paper that you're trying to think of a creative way to reject, but you are interupted by Stan (your boss), coming over and telling you "Hey, meeting in 5, Room 327B, ceya." before walking off, completely ignoring your objections.
yes, this is typical.

what do you do?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 04:05:06 pm »

Tell the janitors that toilet paper promotes discrimination (against treehuggers) in the workplace.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2013, 04:06:32 pm »

You guys don't do "me" well.

Why am I encouraging this?
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 04:13:40 pm »

You quickly scribble down something about toilet paper discriminating against treehuggers in the workplace on the form, mark it as rejected, and send it back to the soon to be very confused janitors. now with your desk "cleared" (despite the massive backlog sitting right over there) you have to decide, go to the meeting, go to lunch, or do something else?

what do you do?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 04:19:52 pm »

Log onto computer, then into B12Forums. If we don't someone might try to surpass our post count!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 04:20:09 pm »

Log onto computer, then into B12Forums. If we don't someone might try to surpass our post count!
Sig! Onol
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27