Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Are elves and goblins best friends for ever?!?!  (Read 728 times)

snakesoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Are elves and goblins best friends for ever?!?!
« on: May 24, 2013, 02:17:59 am »

I have been ambushed by goblins sometimes and always in their group there was an elf, is this normal?

Astrid

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a text.
    • View Profile
Re: Are elves and goblins best friends for ever?!?!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 02:32:03 am »

Only one solution to this. You must declare war against the elven race for this unhonorable act!!

But yes, there can even be humans and dwarfes between them.
That has not always something to do with alliances, sometimes there just happen to be a criminal outcast person
who then decides to go to an other race and life with them etc etc.

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 04:06:42 am »

Actually, it's about one of the important part of the goblin society: snatching. Ever wondered what happens to those who get snatched by goblins as a child? They grow up and become usually leaders of ambush squads.

snakesoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 10:59:11 am »

Actually, it's about one of the important part of the goblin society: snatching. Ever wondered what happens to those who get snatched by goblins as a child? They grow up and become usually leaders of ambush squads.
ohh I knew that but I didn't think that could be the reason, thanks

Urist MacNoob

• Bay Watcher
  • Indrick Boreale, Adventurus Astartes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 01:18:55 pm »

Look, Aye've been keepin' a keen eye on those spike-eared thieves since they came to trade and a kobold thief followed just behind their caravan mighty suspiciously. I know they's as not good as they says, but this right here is just proof of my theory. They's in cahoots with the damned goblins and kobolds, I says. We should treat 'em as such.
Coldmonkey: "The idea that having flaming tools and introducing them to the intimate workings of someone you don't get along with is much too human for these forums. I mean, it's not really that hard, is it? Anyone can wield a torch, it doesn't prove anything. Wearing flaming clothes on the other hand, or better yet, wearing nothing at all and being on fire... that is the essence of dwarfish behavior."