Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 385

Author Topic: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack  (Read 4114733 times)

molkemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PeridexisErrant's Dwarf Fortress Starter Pack r48 - everything in one place
« Reply #330 on: February 25, 2014, 11:03:30 am »

In the init file:

keybinding add Alt-P@dwarfmode/Stockpiles copystock

this doesnt work, the context is wrong. Needs to be:

keybinding add Alt-P@dwarfmode/QueryBuilding/Some/Stockpile copystock

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
Re: PeridexisErrant's Dwarf Fortress Starter Pack r48 - everything in one place
« Reply #331 on: February 25, 2014, 07:06:28 pm »

Cheers, fixed for the next version.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Sklex

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Anyone else having issues downloading the pack?

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7622

Looks like FearsomeClarinet is experiencing the same issues as myself.

3 attempts have failed due to network error (my personal network is fine)
1 attempt completed the download but spat the following error: PeridexisErrant LNP r48.zip: Unexpected end of archive

Aristion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With aquifers set to no i found several areas on the world map with aquifers in them...
I kept imagining this guy go "By Armok, not the dead roaches! Oh gods the hamsters oh the dwarfmanity!"
Devotes several hours a day making vampires an endangered species.

daveralph1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Dwarf Fortress for it's complexity.
    • View Profile

In the Obsidian tile set RAW files, aquifers are tagged incorrectly and do not have either square brackets around them (enabled) or exclamation marks around them (disabled), this stops the aquifers button from working, permenantly disabling aquifers when using that tileset.

The aqufier tag in this tileset currently looks like:
AQUIFER
For aquifers to be enabled by default, it should be:
[AQUIFER]
Or disabled by default:
!AQUIFER!

In other news, I've just put up version 18 of the GUI.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile

The pack has been updated to r49.  Updates to the GUI (more options, bugfixes) and PerfectWorld DF are the min event, plus misc bugfixing. 

Changelog: 
 - fixed the keybinding context for copystock (alt-P works now)
 - updated PerfectWorld to v1.7; better sliders and more precise volcano placement
 - updated the LNP GUI to version 18, adds a few options along with tweaks and bugfixes
 - removed the alt-M keybinding for DFHack plugin "dwarfmonitor prefs", you can still get to this from ctrl-F (for the stats); that and the alt-tab bug was causing issues when people went to the military. 
 - fixed broken aquifer toggling for Obsidian graphics
 Donations here.

Chaos17

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you for the update  :D

Sklex : I don't have any, just slow download.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:28:59 am by Chaos17 »

Fluoman

• Bay Watcher
  • Anything the game allows.
    • View Profile

Just dropping by to say thanks for your work. LNP made it possible for me to start DF, and all these updates, tools and utilities are really great.
"hey, look, my left hand! It's only bones now, gosh, has it been that long since that cave dragon bit it off?"

RtDs!

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile

Pack updated to r50, this time focussed on updates to the GUI (utilities panel upgrades) with some nice upgrades to my legends processing script - try it out with Legends Viewer; and remember that Dwarf Fortress is a game with two-and-a-half modes.  Changelog: 
 - updated LNP GUI to v18.2; improvements to utilities pane and updated version info under help/about; .bat scripts can be run from the utilities pane (requested to fix broken dfterm3 implementation and allow the following)
 - updated "__Process Legends Exports.bat"; now includes CharonM72's realistic map maker and can be used as a utilty in the LNP GUI

And to celebrate version 50... have a chuckle at me not knowing what I was getting in to, just after version one. 
I have no desire to start another version of the Lazy Newb Pack - I've uploaded the pack I'd like to see at DFFD and posted in the thread, but I'm not planning to maintain it long term.  I just got sick of explaining how to set it up, and just started providing a link. 

Enjoy!
 Donations here.

WanderingKid

• Bay Watcher
  • The Overfiend
    • View Profile

And to celebrate version 50... have a chuckle at me not knowing what I was getting in to, just after version one. 
I have no desire to start another version of the Lazy Newb Pack - I've uploaded the pack I'd like to see at DFFD and posted in the thread, but I'm not planning to maintain it long term.  I just got sick of explaining how to set it up, and just started providing a link. 

Enjoy!

Chuckle?  Hell no.  I am currently laughing my ass off because a similar statement ended up with me running a Battletech MUSH.    :D

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile

Could i easily combo this with say, modest mod? http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=105871.0
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

daveralph1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Dwarf Fortress for it's complexity.
    • View Profile

Could i easily combo this with say, modest mod? http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=105871.0
It should work fine, infact personally I always play using modest mod.
Just be aware that installing graphics sets will reset your RAWs so you will have to reinstall mods (by copying over the RAW files) each time you change graphics sets using the GUI.

Norf_the_Dorf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Whenever I install either of the default ASCII tilesets using the GUI, I end up with weird garbage characters in generated creature and place names. Doesn't seem to happen for the included graphics sets though (tested the default and CLA works as well).

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks for any help.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 06:43:13 pm by Norf_the_Dorf »

RabblerouserGT

• Bay Watcher
  • ETHIC:NONBELIEVER:SHUN
    • View Profile

What's with this error?

Dwarf Fortress.exe - Entry Piont Not Found
"The procedure entry point QueryFullProcessImageNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNAL32.dll"?

..and then the child Praiseincest shall be dipped in the river of Pregnantjuices! Rejoice! The son of Armok has been born!
My dwarf worships the goddess of suicide. This can only bode well.

Yaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's with this error?

Dwarf Fortress.exe - Entry Piont Not Found
"The procedure entry point QueryFullProcessImageNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNAL32.dll"?
QueryFullProcessImageName was introduced in vista, though it seems extremely unlikely that toady would have dropped XP support without anyone noticing.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 385