Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349]

Author Topic: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack  (Read 2909062 times)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack
« Reply #5220 on: July 13, 2019, 09:00:54 am »

that one has been fixed in a newer version of mousequery.
That's what I was referring to above, except it's currently an unreleased version of mousequery. I was unfortunately unable to grab a Windows version of the exact build with the fix, but https://files.dfhack.org/190710000/ should include it (just copy over hack/plugins/mousequery.plug.dll from it into your installation, overwriting the one that's already there).
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Psilobe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5221 on: July 19, 2019, 03:06:33 am »

Hello, started playing DF again and asper routine went and grabbed this pack. But I'm having some trouble getting it to run correctly.

I can start dwarf fortress manually and df hack is already attached combined with launching df therapist manually, adding graphics manually and doing my own custom modding manually everything is playable almost as I want but I do like to access some of the settings more easily uncovered by running the pack.

When I try to start the exe I get an icon that spins for a few seconds and then nothing. No process in task manager, nothing I can see in event viewer. Are there any logs generated anywhere? Been looking over the thread a bit but haven't found anything. I've tried a few earlier version so far but no dice. Planning testing a few really old as well when I get back home.

Kryo

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: July 25, 2019, 05:28:21 pm »

Hi, I wanted to get into playing DF again. I've been wanting to install CLA, but I can't seem to get it done through the launcher -
I always get these filled grey squares instead of ":" and "." and just looks messy overall and would even crash the game on loading a world.

Any advice is much appreciated!

mikeydmc

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: August 04, 2019, 03:31:08 pm »

When running Meph+Vordak graphics, some of the walls are displaying as other things such as a cactus on sand
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349]