Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 385

Author Topic: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack  (Read 4114855 times)

AQuebman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress 40_06 Starter Pack r2
« Reply #825 on: August 10, 2014, 03:14:21 pm »

Well I cant wait until the LNP is updated for 40.07.  I doubt the tilesets are up to date and I can't play this in ascii I just can't do it lol.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 10, 2014, 05:01:17 pm »

Yeah, I'm just waiting for Dwarf Therapist to update :)

Phoebus and Ironhand graphics are already updated :o
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

AmauriPavao

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 10, 2014, 05:10:15 pm »

Yeah, I'm just waiting for Dwarf Therapist to update :)

Phoebus and Ironhand graphics are already updated :o

Good good, I forgot how it's even possible to play without DT

WanderingKid

• Bay Watcher
  • The Overfiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 10, 2014, 05:18:42 pm »

Is the DFHack labor list active in the LNP yet?  The u-l command list?  While I prefer DT, I've been forced to get used to that because DT doesn't deal with zombified dwarves well.  Anything's better than the default interface.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 10, 2014, 05:27:27 pm »

Is the DFHack labor list active in the LNP yet?  The u-l command list?  While I prefer DT, I've been forced to get used to that because DT doesn't deal with zombified dwarves well.  Anything's better than the default interface.
DFHack itself isn't in LNP yet - Quietust said he should have an official-ish build ready sometime this coming week, but there are instructions in the thread on how to get it running with .06 I think.

WanderingKid

• Bay Watcher
  • The Overfiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 10, 2014, 05:30:24 pm »

DFHack itself isn't in LNP yet - Quietust said he should have an official-ish build ready sometime this coming week, but there are instructions in the thread on how to get it running with .06 I think.
Oh wow, so no searches, no filters by male/female for animal assignments, no... yikes.

You guys are much more persistent (masochistic?) than I am.  Glad I haven't even bothered to do the downloads yet.

igotsmeakabob!!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 10, 2014, 10:08:18 pm »

I only recently realized how difficult it was in .06- my population's exploding with all the kids and my FPS is dropping down into the 20s.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: August 10, 2014, 10:29:44 pm »

Expwnent handles the releases, actually - the current plan is to release as close to Tuesday as possible with whatever works (which is most plugins at this point, excluding advtools, fix-armory, treefarm, and rendermax, and rendermax may be fixed before then). A 0.40.08 before then (likely) wouldn't delay DFHack significantly - updating for minor releases is usually complete within 24 hours of a release.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Xerberus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 11, 2014, 06:17:24 am »

hey, first and foremost a huge thanks for creating / updating this starter pack, wouldn't be able to get into this great game without it tbh. could it be possible to also update the spacefox graphic set? since 40.6 r1 (and also in r2) it seems that there are some lines missing in the d_init.txt, [STRICT_POPULATION_CAP:220] for example which was preventing me from getting migrants and babies. i really love the spacefox tileset because it has a clean and comical look which increases the humour for me if bad things happen (FUN).

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #834 on: August 11, 2014, 02:21:13 pm »

A 0.40.08 before then (likely) wouldn't delay DFHack significantly - updating for minor releases is usually complete within 24 hours of a release.
   If by likely you mean right now then yes. On the other hand, I am happy because we now have .08 to play with as it fixed the construction materials properly and made the esc key not insta close the game when setting up fort or adventure mode.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 11, 2014, 02:48:01 pm »

Spacefox is updated here Spacefox original thread, last page If there's anything you don't like it's easy to replace it with paint.net if you download it and zoom in to at least 1200%. I for one didn't like the huge white eyeball on that one dwarf but there's like 8 tilesets included in that pack which should be most of the versions of spacefox that are around. If I could find out who Afrotoast43 is it'd make it easier to update his stuff.

delizseemack

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: August 11, 2014, 03:00:26 pm »

Dwarf Therapist has been updated to 40.07!

I cannot wait for the Starter Pack update :)

c6r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 11, 2014, 03:33:03 pm »

Dwarf Therapist has been updated to 40.07!

I cannot wait for the Starter Pack update :)

Just in time for 40.08 to be released. 

delizseemack

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: August 11, 2014, 03:51:32 pm »

Just in time for 40.08 to be released.

Someone is trolling me  ::)

jwhite.df

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile