Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 385

Author Topic: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack  (Read 4098334 times)

f4nt4sy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack
« Reply #4875 on: April 02, 2018, 10:40:19 am »

Hey. i dont find any question similar to mine so i ask here.

when i use the mouse to place some building or designate an area df changes the z level. i always end up 1 below. this is annoying. is there a trick to change that? not using the mouse makes it behave normal.

thx for the pack btw. df wouldnt be playable for me without it ^^

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4876 on: April 02, 2018, 12:00:47 pm »

when i use the mouse to place some building or designate an area df changes the z level. i always end up 1 below. this is annoying. is there a trick to change that? not using the mouse makes it behave normal.

sounds like a serious bug or your system is corrupt.
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4877 on: April 02, 2018, 12:51:42 pm »

Almost certainly not a system issue.

f4nt4sy, are you using TWBT? If so, are you clicking in open space? If so, I think that might be a TWBT feature.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4878 on: April 02, 2018, 02:06:55 pm »

Almost certainly not a system issue.

f4nt4sy, are you using TWBT? If so, are you clicking in open space? If so, I think that might be a TWBT feature.
you mean in multilevel render? i never use it, because it f***s up mousequery edge.
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4879 on: April 02, 2018, 08:10:10 pm »

I can't get mousequery to change z levels when placing a farm plot. But I can't get the click-and-drag feature in mousequery to work either. I'm using the TWBT version of mousequery for DFHack 0.44.05-r2. I tried with multilevel rendering both on and off. I tried placing a farm plot a z level above the ground too, but it recognized that there was nothing there and it was not placed.

SammyLiimex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4880 on: April 03, 2018, 05:57:57 am »

Now that .09 is out, does everything need to be updated again?

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4881 on: April 03, 2018, 07:28:58 am »

Now that .09 is out, does everything need to be updated again?
Everything DF version dependent has to be updated for every DF version. Depending on the particulars, it may be as simple as verifying that it doesn't break, over memory layout updates, to map changed data structures. I believe tile sets need to change only when displayed stuff is added (and similar events). Depending on the DF changes, the mapping effort can vary: bug fixes often don't affect the memory layout (although addresses may still change), for instance, only the code using it.

CyberianK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4882 on: April 06, 2018, 04:03:48 am »

Its great that DFHack released yesterday, that was really fast this time so it might not be far away now.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4883 on: April 06, 2018, 07:16:23 am »

Just a note: the latest DFHack has an RFR plugin with a version number that's one behind Armok Vision, leading to it to want up update, but there actually no difference besides the version number, and AV itself doesn't ship with an update plugin.

jaynixxo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4884 on: April 07, 2018, 07:33:11 am »

I can't get mousequery to change z levels when placing a farm plot. But I can't get the click-and-drag feature in mousequery to work either. I'm using the TWBT version of mousequery for DFHack 0.44.05-r2. I tried with multilevel rendering both on and off. I tried placing a farm plot a z level above the ground too, but it recognized that there was nothing there and it was not placed.

try downloading dfhack + twbt from github according to your DF version and copy all files in to the main folder of dwarf fortress and copy TWBT in the dfhack folder accordingly
i had similar problems and if not the same and this is what fixed it for me. I don't know whats wrong with peridexis default DFHack + TWBT files but something is wrong for multiple releases now for multiple people who have problems with mouse controls and also alignment. But yea a fresh install of DFHack + TWBT from github should fix it.
Just watch out for the correct DFHack version for your DF version and the correct TWBT version for that DFHack version.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 07:34:49 am by jaynixxo »

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4885 on: April 08, 2018, 03:27:12 am »

The Starter Pack has updated to 0.44.09-r01!
As usual, you can get it here.

It's been a while - but well worth the wait!  This version is packed full of bug fixes for old and new players, and should be at least as stable as the previous pack.  (That last bit is why you've had to wait - it's been two months since the whole stack has been stable at the same time  8)).  Time to Strike the Earth!

0.44.09-r01
 - updated Dwarf Fortress
 - updated DFHack to 44.09-r1
 - updated TwbT to v6.41
 - updated Dwarf Therapist to v39.3.1
 - updated Legends Browser to 1.17.1
 - updated Legends Viewer to 1.19.07
 - updated Armok Vision to 0.19.1
 - updated graphics: Mayday, Phoebus, Obsidian, Meph, Spacefox, Ironhand, GemSet

SHA256:  5912962dd4bcc95bddea82e05ae7697bf080c566e03f3a32fd74cabc4b3aa5b4

If you want to say thanks, check out Toady's Patreon, or even mine!  ;D
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Carnage752

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4886 on: April 08, 2018, 07:59:52 am »

Edit: Nevermind, it was a network issue. Had to use some convoluted measures to circumvent but the pack is downloading. Can't wait to play the new release!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 08:05:24 am by Carnage752 »

Prismaa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4887 on: April 08, 2018, 08:11:47 am »

When I try to launch the new release with DFHack it just goes "not responding" :c I'm using w10

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4888 on: April 08, 2018, 12:44:27 pm »

Does vanilla DF work? Has any other version worked on that machine?
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Salkryn

• Bay Watcher
  • Pining for the fnords.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4889 on: April 08, 2018, 03:44:50 pm »

The Starter Pack has updated to 0.44.09-r01!
As usual, you can get it here.

It's been a while - but well worth the wait!  This version is packed full of bug fixes for old and new players, and should be at least as stable as the previous pack.  (That last bit is why you've had to wait - it's been two months since the whole stack has been stable at the same time  8)).  Time to Strike the Earth!

0.44.09-r01
 - updated Dwarf Fortress
 - updated DFHack to 44.09-r1
 - updated TwbT to v6.41
 - updated Dwarf Therapist to v39.3.1
 - updated Legends Browser to 1.17.1
 - updated Legends Viewer to 1.19.07
 - updated Armok Vision to 0.19.1
 - updated graphics: Mayday, Phoebus, Obsidian, Meph, Spacefox, Ironhand, GemSet

SHA256:  5912962dd4bcc95bddea82e05ae7697bf080c566e03f3a32fd74cabc4b3aa5b4

If you want to say thanks, check out Toady's Patreon, or even mine!  ;D

*heavy breathing*
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 385