Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 385

Author Topic: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack  (Read 4098577 times)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PeridexisErrant's DF Starter Pack
« Reply #4980 on: June 16, 2018, 11:49:27 pm »

It's not just you, but it's also not specific to this pack (which is really more of a pack with utilities than a "modpackage" - it doesn't affect game content). There have been reports of bins not working on the DF bug tracker, like this one, which was resolved because none of the attached saves actually exhibited a bug. If you have a save where bins aren't working, and you're sure it's not due to one of the non-bugs mentioned in that report, the save would be nice to have.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Weaselcake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: June 20, 2018, 10:43:45 pm »

Also. Is stress turned down in this pack? I've noticed my dwarves don't seem to get as upset about hard living situations as much as vanilla. Or am I just being lucky with my dwarves?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: June 20, 2018, 11:34:07 pm »

I think the pack is still on 44.09, rather than 44.10. 44.10 has all the added stress.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: June 21, 2018, 12:11:40 am »

I stand corrected.

darkstein3

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Hello Borgova!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: June 22, 2018, 02:43:02 pm »

Hi I'm using the newest starterpack 0.44.10-r03 an i have ran into problem with some graphic symbols. They seem to be switched, it doesn't matter which tileset i use, TWBT enabled or not.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It really messes up my gameplay, esepcialy with stockpiles and doors.

What maybe the problem and how do i fix it? :C

Help Plox!

McOrigin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: June 22, 2018, 05:21:41 pm »

Hi!
Downloaded this LNP but recogized the missing "U/D stairs": instead of a nice icon I have the inverted bin there..
I downloaded the recent version of Phoebus pack from repo and tried to install it with this LNP. Failed miserably and can't even tell what went wrong.

Redownloaded both, deleted all tileset from "\LNP\graphics\" and installed the Phoebus-44.10 manually to "\Dwarf Fortress 0.44.10\". While I can run this, including nice looking U/D stairs, when starting DF direcly, I do have a reproducible CTD when using the LNP Launcher: it crashes 100% when pressing ENTER on "..strike the earth!"-screen.

I have no idea what is going on here. It would be nice if the most recent version of Phoebus was included in the LNP with all TWBT features activated. I love the LNP and I hate to fiddle with the config files myself to turn off aquifers, define population cap, etc.

Jimmius

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of Drink and Industry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: June 28, 2018, 12:31:40 pm »

When is 44.11 gonna be ready for the LNP? Can't wait to play the new build but already missing DFhack and Therapist!

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: June 28, 2018, 05:14:47 pm »

When is 44.11 gonna be ready for the LNP? Can't wait to play the new build but already missing DFhack and Therapist!
Sigh. The standard question which doesn't have any answer involving a definite point in time: When the components making up the pack are in a stable state. That happens when the people involved in adapting them to DF changes are reasonably sure they have managed to get them there. That will probably not happen in the next two days, and will probably not take longer than two months (without specifying any confidence interval for "probably"). Also note that this is a Lazy NEWB Pack, so PE rarely makes a pack containing testing versions of components.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: July 01, 2018, 08:45:34 am »

I'm certain this has been answered, but I'm unable to find it in thread. In the most recent LNP, Dwarf Therapist is broken. Is there a fix to this, and if so, what is it?

doublestrafe

• Bay Watcher
  • [PONY_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: July 01, 2018, 11:50:08 am »

I've been getting some errors in 0.44.10-r03 with a few commands. For certain, ban-cooking is giving me this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I feel like it's not the only similar error I've seen but most of them were late at night and I was hyper focused on the game. If I run across others I'll report in. If there's a better place to report individual scripts, please tell me off.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: July 01, 2018, 12:40:18 pm »

You're using an old version of DFHack. You should either upgrade your pack or upgrade DFHack.

doublestrafe

• Bay Watcher
  • [PONY_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: July 01, 2018, 12:46:53 pm »

You're using an old version of DFHack. You should either upgrade your pack or upgrade DFHack.
I've been getting some errors in 0.44.10-r03

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: July 01, 2018, 12:54:06 pm »

I've been getting some errors in 0.44.10-r03
That's your pack version - there was never a DFHack 0.44.10-r3, and DFHack doesn't use leading zeros like "r03" either. From the table of contents above:

Contents:
DFHack 0.44.10-r1:  (includes Stonesense)
Assuming that is correct, that's an old version of DFHack (0.44.10-r1). The last version for 0.44.10 was 0.44.10-r2, which fixed your exact issue, among others.

doublestrafe

• Bay Watcher
  • [PONY_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: July 01, 2018, 01:50:36 pm »

Ah, I missed that, thanks. I will update dfhack manually.
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 385