Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Grand Central Linkapalooza - Come Find What You're Looking For  (Read 2392 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome to the forum's current compendium of useful links!

Mafia: A Useful Tutorial
If you're new to the forum or struggling to understand the basic rules, come over here and take a gander.

Games Threshold Discussion and List
We keep track of all games currently running, planned, and in signups here.  If you want to run a game, please come by and let us know.  The same goes for if you're really sick of/would like to see some gametype, or if you think more games need to go into signups because you can't find anything to play.

Notable Games Archive
A list with links to all the best games that have appeared on this forum, whether for scum gambits, town play, flavor, or amazing modding.  If you've just finished something amazing, come let me know so I can put it up!  Similarly, if you're a newbie trying to find out how we do things here, this is the best place to start.  You can find out the ways in which everything goes horribly wrong later.

Mafia Gametypes
If you have a great modding idea but are not sure about how you'll pull it off, come here to talk it over.  It's also the right place to find people who can help you balance setups.

The Web LurkerTracker
A modification of the utility invented by Zathras, modified and polished by our very own Think0028, then worked over by ZombieUrist.  The perl script tracks all of the posts a player has made throughout the game, and suggests which players should be prodded.  More streamlining is always great, though, so if you have any suggestions, just come by and give us a holler!

Should any element of this thread become outdated in the future, shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".