Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC: Over and out  (Read 44824 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC/Game Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2013, 03:46:40 pm »

As the swirly images faded from Boothanys eyes, she looked around, glad everyone was still in mostly one piece and not in smithereens, especially Ochi-who seemed remarkably springy and unhurt. That wouldn't have been very good start to the adventure, being blown to bits before the title screen even came up, nope not at all..

: "Heh.. S..Still alive then huh...."

"In a manner of speaking." Boothany says with a small smile and a high pitched giggle

Boothany was calmer now that her fears were momentarily surceased. She had shot herself out of a cannon, after all...and lived to freak out about it! What other Boo could say that? She felt her slow kindled courage returning-and while she not quite possess a spine of steel, she did keep her non-existent chin up, allowing a bit of pride at her (admittedly minor) accomplishments to be felt. Which was all generally considered unboolike behavior, but she had a strong role model...

Which is to say, she was still afraid of everything, but that fear did not move her to inaction. An important difference.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2013, 05:11:23 pm »

"My head hurts... oh wait. I don't have a neck so I guess my whole body is hurting... I don't even know how Bullet Bills can do this."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2013, 05:31:15 pm »

Vilhelmas groans as he peels himself off of the ground, slightly swaying from getting up far too quickly, but then regaining his composure. He looked around at the environment he was now in.
"Ugh... where even are we...? How far did we get shot...?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2013, 05:46:43 pm »

Ochi nodded at Boothany's statement, with a small smile on her face.

: "Heh, well, we're all alive in a manner of speaking." She stops when she notices Vilhelm getting up.

: "Well, from the sounds of things.. Some place near 'pink petal village.' According to Zach here." Ochi then shrugs, and slowly gets herself up, brushing down her robe as she does so.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2013, 05:59:40 pm »

:"Wonderful, no idea where this is..."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2013, 06:42:10 pm »

"Alright, fine, I'll go open the block then." Inezach walks over to the yellow block and punts it. He then feels slightly less grumpy, because kicking things is great stress relief.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2013, 07:05:48 pm »

@Inezach:

The yellow block pops out a helpful Mushroom. Inezach gets a Mushroom!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2013, 07:22:53 pm »

Inezach puts the mushroom in his... pocket... or whatever.

"Handy. So, is everyone okay? Does anybody need help moving? Or should we just start going?" He surveys his apparently shocked companions dimly, and sighs. "Come on, guys, we're the Royal Guard. We need to make a plan and get moving quickly, before Bowser figures out where we are and sends his lackeys after us or... or does something weird and terrible with the castle. Or with Peach." He visibly twitches.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2013, 09:34:56 pm »

After some groaning, Teressa manages to open her eyes and slowly sit up. Thankfully, despite getting hit with an overpowered spell and getting shot out of a cannon, she felt fine. Which is to say, very unhappy with the situation.

"I agree, we need to get a move on and figure out where we are in the kingdom, then come up with a plan to save the princess. Again. The good news is that Bowser typically takes his sweet time before doing anything really bad, so we should have enough time to prepare, find allies and think of a plan.

Let's head to that village, we can figure out stuff there. Maybe we can get directions to the nearest city, and from there we could notify the army or something."

Lead the group towards the village.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2013, 10:01:56 pm »

:"Even better, once we get there, we can figure out where we are."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2013, 12:34:24 am »

Boothany nods.

"Mmhmm, we're not exactly safe here anyway...lets get to the village before we get attacked by spikys...er fuzzies.." She said, looking around a bit tensely. They could be everywhere!

Action: Float toward the village with the rest of the group. Stay hidden behind Ochita, the mage tank.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2013, 01:12:58 am »

: "Mhm, plus a meal or something would be nice.." Ochita shrugged a little, then prepared to set off.

Travel with the group, keep an eye out for trouble.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2013, 01:27:42 am »

Follow along, mumbling angrily to self but attempting to figure out current location in relation to previous location.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2013, 02:07:28 am »

: "Mhm, plus a meal or something would be nice.." Ochita shrugged a little, then prepared to set off.

Travel with the group, keep an eye out for trouble.

"Maybe we can find something...very spicy?" Boothany suggests tentatively. "...Boo's d-d-dont really have to eat anymore, but sometimes we still do. We have very sensitive constitutions, but we can't discern specific tastes very much-so we prefer things a bit stronger than normal, some of us anyway. I...like spicy food, the spicier the better! Makes me feel like a Fireboo."

Boothany wasn't sure why she was confessing everything that came to her mind to Ochita, exactly, but she was sure she would wave her away soon enough for being annoying. They all did!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2013, 02:47:39 am »

: "Oh? Spicy? I'll have to admit, I have more of a sweet tooth, but.. I do like the occasional spicy meal, its nice to have variety after all!" Ochita responded back with a smile. "To be honest, I think I have a soft spot for fire flower & soup, just a small specialty dish over near the capital, it was one of the things that I kinda remember most from my childhood."

Ochi sighed somewhat happily, before coughing slightly. She hoped she hadn't rambled on and on.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23