Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23

Author Topic: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC: Over and out  (Read 42805 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC/Game Thread
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2013, 03:31:57 am »

Boothany tapped her (as mentioned) non-existent chin.

"I don't really...remember my childhood...but anyway!

I like Deluxe Volcano Shrooms the best. I got the recipe right here...made it myself...what, I can cook! Just no one has asked..."
She says, checking her hammerspace and pulling out a long list...

Quote from: Volcano Shroom Recipe
1xLarge purple shroom, hollowed
1xCheeseland Mouser Deluxe Chedda chunk (ideally mined close to the moons core)
2xCans Extra-strength Shroom Sauce
1xSurly Onion (mustache preferred)
4xfinely diced Rindo Berries
2xdried Fire Piranha leaves
12xfreshly picked Goomnuts, finely chopped
1xwhole POW block chilled, massaged, encouraged and pre-digested by a Blaarg (hammer well before adding to dish)
4xBottles of Podobrand 'Angry Sun Face' superhotsuperhot hot sauce
1xVoidblackdark Dyamite Supernova Supreme Doompepper (infused with a mote of dark star power)
An ounce of extra-Fuzzy crazyflakes (for that extra trippy kick)
Salt, pepper and Fire Flower Powder to taste.

"...and you have to smash the POW block right into the meal before it's done cooking, perferabbly using an Ultra Hammer. I blew up the ships galley a few times learning that...the Captain was so mad!"
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 03:40:44 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2013, 07:50:23 am »

Just follow the rest and remain silent.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2013, 09:16:12 am »

"My favorite food is Yoshi cookies. Actually, those cookies are why I'm so fast; we used to bet cookies on the races, and I won a good few." Inezach chortles to himself a bit. "They make great motivation, and they're delicious! Unfortunately, I can't really cook them myself. I just know the recipe has flour and sugar in it, and the best ones have those red fruits from Yo'Ster Isle."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:48:34 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2013, 10:40:49 am »

: "Thats.. A spicy recipe, especially if it blows up. I think I'd probably pass, who knows what it could do to me." Ochita then shrugs a little.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2013, 11:43:02 am »

"My favorite food is Yoshi cookies. Actually, those cookies are why I'm so fast; we used to bet cookies on the races, and I won a good few." Inezach chortles to himself a bit. "They make great motivation, and they're delicious! Unfortunately, I can't really cook. I just know the recipe has flour and sugar in it, and the best ones have those red fruits from Yo'Ster Isle."

"If we come across any ingredients, I'll make you some Inez. With extra hot sauce!"

: "Thats.. A spicy recipe, especially if it blows up. I think I'd probably pass, who knows what it could do to me." Ochita then shrugs a little.
"Worst case scenario, you explode into glittering powder. Which I can use to make fire cake frosting!

Erm, but, oh...those Dark Star motes make fairly destructive dishes, especially for for non-boos...maybe I could leave that ingredient out...if I made you it..."
Boothany replied congenially enough.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2013, 12:22:36 pm »

"I wonder if spicy food could make me shoot fireballs... hmm.."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2013, 05:26:03 pm »

:"I do have to say I don't prefer spicy food."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2013, 08:34:34 pm »

"Sweet food, all the way! It makes you faster, and is the tastiest."
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2013, 02:50:40 am »

Boothany used her ghost writer to jot down her teammates preferences on a large sheet of parchment.

One could note, she adds 'Use extra Hot Sauce' to every persons name.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2013, 07:12:48 pm »

Boothany floated along placidly. She turned to Ochita, only half covering her face.

"So Ochi, what did you do before you became a Water Witch...er Aqua-manacer? Were you always one or did you choose to be that?" She asked inquisitively.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2013, 08:11:04 pm »

Ochita turns to look at boothany, and gives a smile.

: "Well, at first I guess I wanted to be a cook, my mother was a baker and one of the nicer things of my childhood is the sweet smell of bubble berry bread, mm." Ochi closes her eyes, and sighs, before continuing.

: "I think it was when I was 14, I saw a magic display, and there was display of using aquamancy to do some impressive feats. So I saved up, and I applied to a magi school, and took on aquamancy as a major subject, alongside with Healing as a minor subject. It always kinda seemed right to do so. I wasn't exactly top of the class material, but.. I think I've done well enough, to get into a role such as this one."
Ochita nods to herself over this, a smile on her face, before looking back at Boothany.
: "You know boothany, you mentioned that you worked for a captain of some sorts, how did you come to work out in the seas? As far as I knew, boo's don't really stray from where they're... Born?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2013, 12:09:28 am »

Boothany peeked out at Ochita, smiling behind her hands.

"Yes, most of us Boos are too scared to leave our haunts....the world is big, and uh, s-s-s-scary...but I mean, I always wanted to see what was on the outside. I liked to read alot, back in the mansion library-about all the great heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom and their adventures. There was even once a Boo hero! He was a cutie...oh, that was quite enlightening to find out. I wanted to be like him, more than anything,

One day, one of my friends beat me to the punch, so to speak-and when I got my courage I tried to follow him and I sort of...got lost...I have a horrible sense of direction, truly...

I wandered out over the ocean for I don't know how long...it might have been one year...might have been alot longer. Next thing I remember, I was waking up in a Boo-net, being hauled up to the deck of a ship! A pretty lady captain had spotted me and ordered me brought on board. I think she thought I would make a good pet. This lady she sort of, eventually recruited me for to her crew of pira...er, private entrepreneurs. They made me galley chef, and uh, I helped them...find things people had dropped. You know, people drop things on the ocean all the time. You can make alot of coins just...picking it up for them. Or picking it up and selling it to other people..."
Boothany comments nonchalantly.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2013, 11:50:43 am »

After a long walk through the grassy meadows over a lengthy conversation about spicy food, the six heroes notice the petals on the ground growing progressively less yellow and more pink. In the distance, the trees thin as small wooden structures can be seen. Minutes later, they all arrive at the entrance to some kind of fenced-in village. A blue-petaled Crazee Dayzee jumps at the sight of them and skips through the main gate. She speaks in a very high-pitched, enthusiastic voice.

: "Oh! New faces. Welcome to Pink Petal Village. Are you looking for something~? Hee-hee!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2013, 12:12:52 pm »

"A map would be great. Then directions to the nearest city. It's a matter of vital importance to the country."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2013, 12:17:30 pm »

During the walk, Vilhelmas' hand had reverted to being eternally in his pocket.
:"Well, yes. Where are we-"
Vilhelmas found himself cut off, and basically just nodded at Teressa's words.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23