Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Saga of Boltdiamond, a LP  (Read 653 times)

Rashemd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Saga of Boltdiamond, a LP
« on: May 20, 2013, 02:34:12 pm »

Hello everyone after a several month long hiatus away from DF and pretty much all games in general, I decided to start up a LP of myself have ‼FUN‼. I did 2 videos before the hiatus and have another uploading at the time of this post. I hope this is the right section of the forums if not please point me in the right direction. I hope some of you come to watch the ongoing Saga of Boltdiamond and please if you watch leave a comment I always read them and consider each one. I in no way consider myself a proficient DF player as you'll see if you watch the vids. Any help suggestions ect. can be left on the vid in question. Thanks for all the help you guys have given me when I first started playing by just posting here and me lurking  :P

Hope you enjoy.
Welp they always say ‼LOSING‼ is ‼FUN‼.

slothen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga of Boltdiamond, a LP
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 02:43:02 pm »

check out the "community games and stories" subforum.

GL with your LP.
While adding magma to anything will make it dwarfy, adding the word "magma" to your post does not necessarily make it funny.
Thoughts on water
MILITARY: squad, uniform, training
"DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF." -NW_Kohaku

Rashemd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga of Boltdiamond, a LP
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 02:49:17 pm »

Thanks I thought I had seen a post like this last year on this section but I'm most likely remembering wrong thanks.
Welp they always say ‼LOSING‼ is ‼FUN‼.