Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: you are dinohitler or one of his minions yeah  (Read 10582 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: you are dinohitler or one of his minions turn fourteen
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 10:32:04 am »

Continue eating Davy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: you are dinohitler or one of his minions
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 11:11:38 pm »

Finally got around to doing this.

Spoiler: Adjutrate (click to show/hide)

Action: Determine what has gone wrong now and how I can fix it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: you are dinohitler or one of his minions turn fourteen
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2013, 07:51:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: you are dinohitler or one of his minions turn 92
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2013, 06:50:34 am »

so you is you try to do evil with the heros but instead you steal some sweeties from a passing schoolchild but at least it makes you feel better and she was probably going to become a nonnazi anyway so

Action: Determine what has gone wrong now and how I can fix it.

you think really hard about what is wrong this time and suddenly it dawns on you that marx was alright really and you think maybe you should become a communist because it worked out ok for robostalin and then you get all naked and dance around taking drugs and stuff

Continue eating Davy.

just as you are about to eat the enormous davy crockett you get sucked into a sweaty speedo vortex and encased within davy crockett’s horrible gut wound and ignoring the days old speedo sweat you start chewing on a bit of gut and it falls off so hard that davy crockett dies on the ground of blood loss right there although you are still in his sweaty and screaming in latin speedo

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 1 (already summoned ones) - provide medical aid to the Dinofuhrer.

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 2 (newly summoned ones) - protect Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 1 and the Dinofuhrer.

and also there was that screaming and stuff by dinohitler in dinogerman and he screams but it just increases his blood pressure but not heals the wounds but then the first elite dinonazis are so ravenous they chew your foot quite badly and then some more dinonazis come along and it’s a bit better
Spoiler: Il Palazzo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Otto van Dino (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 08:01:04 am »

Continue Total War! Activate Loved By Tables!

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 1 - stop chewing on the Dinofuhrer! Provide medical aid for him!

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 2 - fetch the stunned Monsieur Jacques Kennedy and stick him into the Dinofuhrer's bleeding wounds or perhaps a puddle of evil presumably lying around the Dinofuhrer! Cover him in Dinonazi goodevilness, hopefully crafting a worthy successor in the name of EVIL!

Presumably Ravenous and Elite Dinonazi Group 3 - protect the Dinofuhrer!

Also, new trait for dinoHITLER - Loved By Tables.

I hope adding traits in the middle of combat is something I can do. I was kinda hoping somebody else would pitch in, but it doesn't look like that's happening.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:41:51 am by Harry Baldman »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013, 08:11:36 am »

I hope adding traits in the middle of combat is something I can do. I was kinda hoping somebody else would pitch in, but it doesn't look like that's happening.

It is (and a good trait it is too) (up to dinoHITLER's character level), and so was I, and alas no. I guess I don't update very often.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2013, 12:57:35 pm »

Eat Enormocrocket's heart, with the aid of my minions.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2013, 09:06:14 am »

last call if anyone wants to totally kill some heroes i am writing the turn shortly

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2013, 10:16:40 pm »

Stop acting like a combination of Communist and hippy.

Attempt to not roll a 1 whilst determining problems.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scionox

• Bay Watcher
  • Rawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2013, 11:27:56 pm »

Spoiler: We need more mechas (click to show/hide)

Is that fine? if so...
LAZOR the everything out of random enemy.
Rawr

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2013, 12:08:36 am »

yes that is fine everyone likes lazors

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2013, 12:09:44 am »

and speedos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2013, 05:37:01 am »

Isn't the proper plural of mecha "mecha"?
Sig

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
you are dinohitler or one of his minions turn 7
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2013, 09:26:21 am »

Continue Total War! Activate Loved By Tables!

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 1 - stop chewing on the Dinofuhrer! Provide medical aid for him!

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 2 - fetch the stunned Monsieur Jacques Kennedy and stick him into the Dinofuhrer's bleeding wounds or perhaps a puddle of evil presumably lying around the Dinofuhrer! Cover him in Dinonazi goodevilness, hopefully crafting a worthy successor in the name of EVIL!

Presumably Ravenous and Elite Dinonazi Group 3 - protect the Dinofuhrer!

the dinonazis scare dinohitler’s blood back into him and then the dinofuhrer summons titanium nazi tables and you wipe jacques kennedy in some blood but nothing seems to happen except more dinonazis appear crikey there’s a lot of them but suddenly there’s a lot of smoke and your arms are severed

Wound Acquired: DinoHITLER: Severed Arms!

Eat Enormocrocket's heart, with the aid of my minions.

you eat his heart a bit but it doesn’t really hurt him and then one of your minions has his head torn off by hulkimedes and then davy crockett shoots rockets into his own groin and severely injures you and your minions indeed he severs your guts

Wound Acquired: Otto van Dino: Severed Guts!

Is that fine? if so...
LAZOR the everything out of random enemy.

you lazor the arm out of davy crockett’s face he is distraught

Stop acting like a combination of Communist and hippy.

you manage this and are now fully clothed sober and non-dancing but then some balls explode in your face and in your head too

Wound Acquired: Adjutrate: Very Heavy Headblood!

Wound Acquired: Adjutrate: Very Heavy Faceblood!

Spoiler: Il Palazzo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Otto van Dino (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: you are dinohitler or one of his minions turn 7
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2013, 10:13:24 am »

Dinohitler - say mean words to demean Schrodinger's Cat to fulfill petty evil quota. Try not to bleed to death. Continue Total War. Continue Loved by Tables. Allow Dinonazi Group

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 1 - Try to stop the Fuhrer from bleeding to death most terribly. Chant Dinonazi propaganda to make him feel better afterwards.

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 2 - Restrain Jacques Kennedy and apply the mystically evil Spare Moustache of Dinonazi Glory to his face (underneath his other mustache for maxi), hopefully infusing him with sufficient amounts of Dinonazism to wear him down and infect him with Dinonazi sensibilities!

Massive Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 3 - Devour Ringo Starr, then vomit his remains at Davy Crockett to slip him up!

Presumably Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 4 - Protect the Dinofuhrer from any that wish him harm!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:15:58 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4