Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: M.A.G.U.S. Project: On Hiatus Until ???  (Read 9521 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: M.A.G.U.S. Project: Adventure Log Until This Weekend
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2013, 11:33:56 pm »

((Can we have pics if possible?))

Well, today I was bogged down by homework, so no crowbar-assisted exploration. And while I actually don't own a camera or even a phone that I could take pictures with (I'm not entirely sure HOW I don't own a camera, but I don't... I should probably buy one), I do have my trusty webcam, which I could use to photograph anything that I manage to find and take back home tomorrow. While I'm not sure about whether the crowbar will be able to get through the heavy rusted hatch in the burned mansion, it should be able to handle the shed lock and the cabin chest with no trouble at all, and I have especially high hopes for the chest, simply because it's too heavy to lift, meaning that there must be something heavier than simple clothes in there.

Well, see you all tomorrow, hopefully with some loot to photograph!
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2013, 03:57:37 am »

Well, today I was bogged down by homework, so no crowbar-assisted exploration. And while I actually don't own a camera or even a phone that I could take pictures with (I'm not entirely sure HOW I don't own a camera, but I don't... I should probably buy one), I do have my trusty webcam, which I could use to photograph anything that I manage to find and take back home tomorrow. While I'm not sure about whether the crowbar will be able to get through the heavy rusted hatch in the burned mansion, it should be able to handle the shed lock and the cabin chest with no trouble at all, and I have especially high hopes for the chest, simply because it's too heavy to lift, meaning that there must be something heavier than simple clothes in there.

I think it will be a looters delight  :P
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2013, 08:38:31 am »

*Ba DUM Tss*
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2013, 06:49:40 pm »

*Ba DUM Tss*
*Bow**Bow* I'll be here all night.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2013, 11:28:06 pm »

*BAWMP*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2013, 11:35:29 pm »

This shall be returning soon. Between adventuring, partying, and studying, Wednesday evening seems most likely.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: M.A.G.U.S. Project: On Hiatus Until ???
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2013, 02:41:20 pm »

Well, plot development in Looter's Delight, as well as plot development for a game that I have decided to create with RPG Maker (A wonderous bug on their site has registered me as a company, meaning that my product key works infinite times, as long as you register under my name. Meaning that there are now about 15 people named Wiley Wolin all working for a company named Wiley Wolin, because I have 'hired' all of them...) are taking up most of my time, so I might continue or restart this later, when I have time.

Also, the chest was kinda dissapointing... It was filled to the top with bricks. Old looking bricks, but a brick is a brick is a brick. As suspected, the floor-hatch leading to the basement was too rusted to open with a crowbar, but I'll get it eventually... probably with WD-40. And while I broke the lock on the shed, it must be bolted from the inside, because the door is still stuck. I was gonna take an axe to it, but as it turns out, my axe has gone too blunt to even cut firewood (good thing it's summer now... my house has no internal heating system for winter, so I have to rely on a wood-stove and a fireplace) and it's been sharpened so many times that there's hardly any head left on it. My priorities are now as follows:

Get something to open the floor hatch... If WD-40 doesn't get it, then I know a guy who I can get some thermite from. Melting a hole in it is definitely a thing now.

Acquire new axe-head to chop down shed door.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2013, 02:48:28 pm »

Good luck!

By the way, do you think Wiley Wolin, Inc, would like to hire GreatWyrmGold? :P
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2013, 12:02:29 am »

((If you use thermite try to only melt the lock or hinges(or both) to avoid setting fire to anything below that may be flammable. ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2013, 09:02:32 am »

Well, duh.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2013, 12:27:02 pm »

Now all I can think about is opening a chest in Legend of Zelda and having Link do a double take when he finds a brick.

*du du du DAAA*
Link found a Brick!
"A brick is a brick is a brick!"
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]