Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 252993 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread: Adventures in Adventuring
« Reply #1440 on: July 29, 2013, 10:50:08 am »

BWAHAHAHA, Alpha! SUBTLE? You gotta be joking me. They have the token crazy angel and a undead who needs to be told not to kill things to not... kill things. Not to mention a bezerker dwarf/demon that likes his drink!
There was NEVER any hope for subtlety from them. If I'm honest, I was surprised they went in with SOME form of plan... even if it's all going to pot now.

On that note, thanks to OUR token crazy angel... and the boom boom sticks... the chances of Beta being subtle aren't too high either. :)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: July 29, 2013, 10:54:40 am »

Hey! I have a plan! Granted it involves making the retconjurer my bitch, but that's all part of the fun!

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: July 29, 2013, 10:57:55 am »

How well would pulling Darshendros into this work? He and Coranthiir are major enemies, so I can imagine that he would have an interest in this fight, at least.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #1443 on: July 29, 2013, 12:55:41 pm »

I think it could range from 'Everyone fears for their life' to 'shit escalates to a second god-war'. It's got all the ingredients- a stupid instigator fight, gods that loath eachother, and Pantxike playing pranks.

Luckily, I don't think it'll be likely, at least not compared to someone like Mingan- (his brother's involved, a servant of his which is performing the disruption in his name and trying to bring another servant of his back to 'life', and fuck Coranthiir- this'll be interesting, (plus if morgrod beseeches him in the name of winning, it might be icing on the cake)). But yeah, Neun's the only -known- follower involved, so I think it'd only catch his attention if more of his peers, (gods), show up.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 12:59:00 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: July 29, 2013, 03:39:42 pm »

Does anyone else find it funny that in both of the battles Alpha has been involved in, Morgrod's nearly redirect each time?
Because I totally do.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: July 29, 2013, 03:40:41 pm »

Dragging another God into the mess will achieve victory in the sense of "Permanently disrupt ritual." It will probably escalate into GOD FIGHT and some hardcore magic being thrown around, but it won't reach TWOTG2 status.

So far, the Gods actively watching are -
Shin, who actually gave the combat blessing to all of his followers (except the Savoki fakers) just because he likes the violence. He doesn't care who wins, but may manifest as a warrior if the fight gets interesting. Or too boring.

Pantxike, who made all buffs from one god apply to all followers of that god, regardless of enemy or friendly, because it amused him. He sort of wants Myrln to not die, unless it'd be funny. Which it might just be.

Coranthiir, who is empowering the High Priest. He DEFINITELY wants to lay the Hammer of Righteousness all over everyone and sort out the bodies later.

The Gods who are watching but have not acted are -
Chelan, in case of SERIOUS GOD FIGHT, to violently smack it down. He does not care about the fight in the slightest, and will only interfere if the manifested gods get serious about the fighting.

Mingan, because it's a clusterfuck.

Liagora, because Shin may manifest and start fighting for one side or another, and she'd join the other side just to fight with him.

Eyilana, because she saw it coming and there's MANY possible timelines from this moment.

Darsh, because it's a chance to fuck with Coranthiir and there's some followers of his there.

Savoki, who may or may not empower his followers, depending on how brutal they are. Doesn't care about the victors, just the fight and blood.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: July 29, 2013, 03:41:23 pm »

Does anyone else find it funny that in both of the battles Alpha has been involved in, Morgrod's nearly redirect each time?
Because I totally do.
Autocorrect strikes again.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: July 29, 2013, 03:43:11 pm »

Because I totally do.
Autocorrect strikes again.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Sig! Onol

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: July 29, 2013, 03:50:54 pm »

Well, the first one was Morgrod's own fault for turning away from two active swordsfolk to punish the fleeing.

The second one is also his fault for being an evil undead murderer, but it's also the Corpriest's fault for deciding that everyone who wasn't them was evil and deserved to hear the HOLY WORDS.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: July 29, 2013, 03:53:27 pm »

How much support could I get from Darshendros if I called him in on this conflict?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: July 29, 2013, 03:54:24 pm »

Well, the first one was Morgrod's own fault for turning away from two active swordsfolk to punish the fleeing.

The second one is also his fault for being an evil undead murderer, but it's also the Corpriest's fault for deciding that everyone who wasn't them was evil and deserved to hear the HOLY WORDS.
To be fair, I don't think we have a single 'good' party member except for Tarana.
Sig! Onol

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: July 29, 2013, 04:00:16 pm »

Depends. How much are you willing to sacrifice for power?

I can tell you that if all present followers call on him, he'll come.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: July 29, 2013, 04:01:22 pm »

The High Priest's life? Also, aren't I the only present follower of his?

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: July 29, 2013, 04:02:16 pm »

To be fair, I don't think we have a single 'good' party member except for Tarana.
I love the irony that the most 'good' character in alpha is a demon ex-harem rogue that spits acid :)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: July 29, 2013, 04:06:16 pm »

Oh yeah, he'd come for that. For the record, the interest on the loan of divine power is a real bitch, should you miss your payment.

Also, no, there is at least one more follower around.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 332