Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 256747 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Be An OOC Thread: Adventures in Adventuring
« Reply #1455 on: July 29, 2013, 04:07:09 pm »

Well, the first one was Morgrod's own fault for turning away from two active swordsfolk to punish the fleeing.

The second one is also his fault for being an evil undead murderer, but it's also the Corpriest's fault for deciding that everyone who wasn't them was evil and deserved to hear the HOLY WORDS.
To be fair, I don't think we have a single 'good' party member except for Tarana.
I love the irony that the most 'good' character in alpha is a demon ex-harem rogue that spits acid :)
Yeah, Beta is considerably more "good" than Alpha.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #1456 on: July 29, 2013, 04:27:08 pm »

I'm still compressed alpha's managed to instigate a possible godfight. Those might not happen every day.

Oh, and god help you if Shin manifests himself.
(which might be very possible, if his blessing does what I bet it does, (Trance?))
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: July 29, 2013, 04:28:08 pm »

As a general rule, they don't.

Also, whichever side doesn't get Shin gets his wife, so there's that.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #1458 on: July 29, 2013, 04:29:15 pm »

My point was, I don't think anyone would walk out of there.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: July 29, 2013, 04:37:13 pm »

If a god manifests, then read the guide on How To Fuck Off, then apply the lessons contained within.

It's honestly the best plan for survival.

EDIT:
Step 1: Fucking off must be done quickly, and with the minimum of fuss.

Step 2: You should ensure you are aware of all available escape routes at all times. Bearing this in mind, it might be wise to ensure you are intimately familiar with all locations you are likely to enter. Do not enter a new building, for instance, unless you have identified all possible exits, and maybe even several impossible exits - it pays to be thorough. Please note: only attempt to use impossible exits if all possible exits are blocked or otherwise taken out of the equation.

Step 3: It is vital that you become skilled in the art of choosing the optimum direction. Remember the first lesson - you have little to no time to assess the situation, so you must be able to choose your route, and then fuck off rapidly. Consider your options quickly and carefully - a simple door might look inviting, but who knows what lurks on the other side, waiting to impede your progress? What's more, the door itself might be locked and unless you have perfected the art of Daffy Duck, you'd be, well, fucked. You also need to be aware of any obstacles between you and your preferred exit. Static objects, people, moving objects, heavily fortified machine gun nests - any of these could potentially ruin your chances of successfully fucking off. Finally, consider where your route is likely to lead. Ideally, you are after somewhere quiet, away from your current intimidatory situation, and with the scope to fuck off further if required. Outdoors is good, upstairs is generally bad unless you are in a basement (being several storeys above ground really limits your options unless you have a handy parachute).

Step 4: Leave your current location. Quickly. In your chosen direction.

Step 5: Arguably the most important step of all is staying fucked off. Once you have put significant distance between you and the guy telling you to fuck off, do not, under any circumstances, return to that location. Ever. Seriously, it's not worth the risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you be tempted to return to the scene of the off-fuck. People have long memories, and even if the guy who told you to fuck off has left, others may remain who did not order the off-fuck, but who nonetheless tacitly endorsed it.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:44:19 pm by Ross Vernal »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: July 29, 2013, 04:40:36 pm »

That guide tells us to go die horribly.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: July 29, 2013, 04:46:43 pm »

I put the short version in the last post.

:D

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #1462 on: July 29, 2013, 04:52:27 pm »

Hopefully the gods don't impede their off-fucking..
Badges of honor

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: July 29, 2013, 05:59:06 pm »

Point is, this next couple of rounds is going to be fun.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: July 29, 2013, 06:09:42 pm »

Hahaha, ah this game man. Love it. I can't help but wonder at the shenanigans Beta will get up to if this is what Alpha does.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: July 29, 2013, 06:13:53 pm »

I did plan for the Sanoci priests to show up.

I did not plan for a bunch of gods to show up and eat Divine Popcorn while talking shit among themselves. Before much longer, Ingram will show up and start taking bets.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: July 29, 2013, 06:15:44 pm »

It was all the priest's fault! He invoked Coranthiir and then I had to invoke Pantxike to compensate and now a crapload of gods are here and we may end up starting another God War.
That last bit is unlikely.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: July 29, 2013, 06:16:53 pm »

How would one go about acquiring a bag of divine popcorn? What are the magic properties of it?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: July 29, 2013, 06:18:45 pm »

I imagine it's a bit like solid ambrosia, but salty and comes by the kernal. +1 to deliciousness.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: July 29, 2013, 06:20:36 pm »

What is its weapon potential, in +5 Diamond Katanas?
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 332