Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332]

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 256994 times)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus
« Reply #4965 on: July 05, 2015, 10:00:17 am »

It's very specific cases, and requires special dispensation from a Shin priest unconnected to the case.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: July 05, 2015, 10:59:50 am »

Hmm, long as we're asking questions I got one: who or what would be the strongest--or if there is a difference then oldest--elemental?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4967 on: July 06, 2015, 07:59:39 am »

But if you can revive the dead person so that they are sufficiently mentally intact to give coherent testimony, can you really then try whoever killed them for murder?
Also, if you can do that, then why bother charging anyone with murder anyway? Doesn't seem to have a point.

Unless, of course, the person's mind is being revived so a mage can pull memories or something like that. In which case, you also have problems of the mage being slanted towards one side or another and corrupting the information.
I figure it'd be more like a temporary recall instead of revivification. Like talking to the ghost of jacob marley.

Hmm, long as we're asking questions I got one: who or what would be the strongest--or if there is a difference then oldest--elemental?
Ha, isn't the whole elemental schtick 'balance'?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332]