Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: We're playing Princess Maker 2! Part 3: Hogwarts woulda been cheaper.  (Read 38645 times)

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile

Why not cooking? If she wins the cooking contest she can eat the egg for a big 50 point bonus to con(I think) or keep the egg for 100 points in sensitivity, but talking to the Jester will raise sensitivity anyway.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 12:02:41 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We should just train her morality and then sell it to Lucifon for all other stat bonuses.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.
Spoiler: Ahem (click to show/hide)

We should just train her morality and then sell it to Lucifon for all other stat bonuses.
Totally forgot we could do that.

But that means churchwork right? If we have a religious psychopath would it be the same?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 12:34:10 am by Blaze »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

But that means churchwork right? If we have a religious psychopath would it be the same?
How else do you expect us to invoke a murderous hatred of God? We send her to church for a month and she'll want Him dead before you know it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But religious psychopaths are so overdone. What are we? CNN?

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since it looks like we need some gameplay suggestions...

I say we don't even worry about her little anti-authoritarian delinquency. It's healthy. Let her cool down on her own and once she does send her adventuring some more. Stop buying weapons and armor. She can find that on her own. Send her to the snow to get a weapon. Tell her to just run away any wolves she sees, and ask every stranger she meets for candy. Strangers have lots of candy. It's part of their job description, and if she's good she can be a stranger when she grows up too and always have candy. The faeries in the forest will teach her how to make it.

What could go wrong?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

No update for the weekend, too busy squeeing.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Why not cooking? If she wins the cooking contest she can eat the egg for a big 50 point bonus to con(I think) or keep the egg for 100 points in sensitivity, but talking to the Jester will raise sensitivity anyway.
+1ing this.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

2013-05-26 Hopeless Masquerade released
2013-05-26 Double Dealing Character Trial released

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

2013-05-26 Hopeless Masquerade released
2013-05-26 Double Dealing Character Trial released
Playable characters for Double Dealing Character: Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, and...Sakuya Izayoi?  My, a lot of fans are going to be very happy with that alone, I think.   

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

What. How did I miss this. DARVIIIIIIIIII!

Also Girlinhat is an AWESOME mommy, we should listen to her more often.

Since it looks like we need some gameplay suggestions...

I say we don't even worry about her little anti-authoritarian delinquency. It's healthy. Let her cool down on her own and once she does send her adventuring some more. Stop buying weapons and armor. She can find that on her own. Send her to the snow to get a weapon. Tell her to just run away any wolves she sees, and ask every stranger she meets for candy. Strangers have lots of candy. It's part of their job description, and if she's good she can be a stranger when she grows up too and always have candy. The faeries in the forest will teach her how to make it.

What could go wrong?
This sounds like an excellent plan.

Besides, anime seems to indicate that juvenile delinquents are usually main characters with a heart of gold anyway.

Or people waiting to be beaten up by said main characters, but we can handle that by sucking up to anyone who manages to beat her. Or swearing to overtake them at any cost.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter

Blaze? That pic, yeah, that one...name of Anime/Vn/reference to game whatnot?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well usually the way to go is just to ignore her delinquency but not to do things that tend to end badly with the delinquent (for example letting her time off by herself).

A family vacation works excellently and I even suggest discovering what vacation does what.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7