Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: We're playing Princess Maker 2! Part 3: Hogwarts woulda been cheaper.  (Read 38728 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

A family vacation works excellently and I even suggest discovering what vacation does what.
I tend to visit the mountains at any time of the year and the beach when I feel she would need to loose a bit of weight.
However I would advise against visiting the beach at winter, it's a rather dull scene.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile

Didn't know this game. Looks cool. Add Bay12 typical madness and voilà, your daily dose of !!FUN!!
PTW.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Didn't know this game. Looks cool. Add Bay12 typical madness and voilà, your daily dose of !!FUN!!
PTW.
It's available for free via Abandonia, played via DOSbox.  Highly suggest faffing about and failing to raise a princess.

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: We're playing Princess Maker 2! Part 3: Hogwarts woulda been cheaper.
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2013, 10:14:38 am »

I suggest we encourage her delinquency and train her in tactics, charisma, and politics. Some combat training would be nice.

I still want a revolutionary.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2013, 09:08:39 pm »

Viva la Révolution qui N'est pas une Princesse?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2013, 05:08:35 am »

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Perhaps the most awesome line I have ever seen spout!

Never really got into this game. Thinking I should probably play it again because of the madness, unfortunately I have no PC and installing it on my future wife's laptop might look a bit... bizarre.

I like the idea of a mad religious person. Perhaps one full of magic, if possible? Because every religious nut-head needs to blow things up.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2013, 05:27:15 pm »

Perhaps the most awesome line I have ever seen spout!

Never really got into this game. Thinking I should probably play it again because of the madness, unfortunately I have no PC and installing it on my future wife's laptop might look a bit... bizarre.

I like the idea of a mad religious person. Perhaps one full of magic, if possible? Because every religious nut-head needs to blow things up.
You're on Bay12.  If she's not used to the bizarre then she's not wife material.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]