Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161]

Author Topic: Marooned in Morrowind (FINISHED)  (Read 408163 times)

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
Re: Marooned in Morrowind, a suggestion game Ep.68
« Reply #2400 on: July 23, 2015, 04:53:33 am »

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was a show back in the day that consisted of three Midwestern guys riffing on old B-movies, the pretense being that two were robots and they were stuck on a satellite.

The implication is that LB would comment on the updates and provide insight into how they were "supposed" to go. I'm not sure what he'll do for what hasn't happened yet, but it'll be interesting assuming it wins.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: July 23, 2015, 01:33:13 pm »

Oh alright, cool.  Lets do that.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Sparksol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: July 25, 2015, 12:46:19 am »

I can't think of a thing to ask this prisoner, though it seems like we're being prompted to do so.
It might seem like that indeed. However, it's been pointed out that there's plenty of red herrings for us to focus on, and we could easily spend months on grindy non-quests while the original plot grinds to a halt.

EDIT: Let's MST3K this thing. I'd actually like to go see what Dagoth Ur has to say, but I doubt we'd make it to him in one piece without a couple of guards, or direct transport of some sort. So MST3K.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:48:43 am by Sparksol »
Religion, over time, tends to diverge. Science tends to converge.
Funny thing about magic, it doesn't consistently go either way.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: July 25, 2015, 02:59:13 am »

I'll throw in a vote for continue, see if our pocket healer is home yet, and if he'd like to come on another adventure with us.

If so, make your way to Balmora on foot. If not, just silt strider it. Visit the mages guild and Hlaalu Council Manor to ask if anybody's seen Adorabella or Clover recently.

If the answer is no, jump into the river and follow it downstream- that's to the left if you're coming at it from Fort Moonmoth or the guilds, to the right from Nalcarya's or the Council Manor. Alternatively, if you've got your friend with you, the trip on land shouldn't have anything particularly nasty on it.

Either way, not far down, on the hills to the right, is Rethan Manor, the Hlaalu stronghold. As I recall that's Adorabella's, though I couldn't swear to that. Asking around should give you some intel, and Adorabella's magical trait is Generosity so she and her servants will probably be fairly hospitable.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2404 on: August 02, 2015, 11:53:05 am »

I'll throw in a vote for continue, see if our pocket healer is home yet, and if he'd like to come on another adventure with us.

If so, make your way to Balmora on foot. If not, just silt strider it. Visit the mages guild and Hlaalu Council Manor to ask if anybody's seen Adorabella or Clover recently.

If the answer is no, jump into the river and follow it downstream- that's to the left if you're coming at it from Fort Moonmoth or the guilds, to the right from Nalcarya's or the Council Manor. Alternatively, if you've got your friend with you, the trip on land shouldn't have anything particularly nasty on it.

Either way, not far down, on the hills to the right, is Rethan Manor, the Hlaalu stronghold. As I recall that's Adorabella's, though I couldn't swear to that. Asking around should give you some intel, and Adorabella's magical trait is Generosity so she and her servants will probably be fairly hospitable.
Continue.  +1 this.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: August 02, 2015, 09:15:19 pm »

I can't think of a thing to ask this prisoner, though it seems like we're being prompted to do so.
It might seem like that indeed. However, it's been pointed out that there's plenty of red herrings for us to focus on, and we could easily spend months on grindy non-quests while the original plot grinds to a halt.

EDIT: Let's MST3K this thing. I'd actually like to go see what Dagoth Ur has to say, but I doubt we'd make it to him in one piece without a couple of guards, or direct transport of some sort. So MST3K.
1+

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: August 03, 2015, 12:28:22 am »

Ok, It's been a week.

MSTK3
MST3K
Lets do that.
Let's MST3K this thing.
1+